Sign in to follow this  
zaniac

You Know Your a Wrestling Dad When...............

When you go to your kids school during lunch time to recruit some of the bigger kids that aren't doing nothing in the winter months to come out for the wrestling team.

Or when your watching Sunday football and instead of saying "did you see that great tackel" or say stuff like " did you see that double leg, or did you see that cut back takedown"

Or despite being a football coach too, you watch Big Ten wrestling instead of the NFL

When your wife refers to her self as a " wrestling widow" from Oct to May.

PS. Great question!

I thought I was the only one. That's a good one!!!

when you buy your son a digital scale as a christmas present.

and

you raise the basketball rim in the backyard 6 inches so he misses all the time.

Ding ding ding!! This is my favorite!!

When Saturday wrestling is cancelled due to inclement weather and you don't know what to do.  So you get out all the video tapes and watch all of the seasons and last seasons matches.

When everyone around you thinks you've lost your mind as you twist, turn and contort your body on one side of the gym as your son wrestles on the other side, because you've been banned from mat side by your son.

• Upvote 1

When your daughter complains, "Daddy, he keeps popping the heads off my Barbies because he says Ken is practicing front headlocks!"