Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Caleb Ervin!!!!!

Caleb Ervin just majored Dylan Ness, the returning NCAA Division I runner-up from Minnesota 11-3.  Congrats to Caleb and the Ervin family!!!!

Just watched it a well. Geeze the announcers hammered high school wrestling in ky lol ... saying boy doubt Ky has ever seen a wrestle defeat ncaa finalist

oh well glad they at least talked about kentucky. It's a small step for wrestling but a giant leap for Kentucky schools ! Congrats Caleb !

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Caleb, Robert, and the whole family!  Great win!  May be considered an upset by some, but I'm not surprised at all though, after watching Caleb win NHSCA Sophomore Nationals a few years ago by completely destroying everyone. 

Just watched it a well. Geeze the announcers hammered high school wrestling in ky lol ... saying boy doubt Ky has ever seen a wrestle defeat ncaa finalist

oh well glad they at least talked about kentucky. It's a small step for wrestling but a giant leap for Kentucky schools ! Congrats Caleb !

Little did they know ruschell has beaten an ncaa champ (jaggers), and a finalist (palmer), just sayin..

awesome win for caleb.  i dvr'd the duel, havent watched it yet, might head up now.  that is a great win, and great for all the ky ppl who are following him.  keep making ky proud

I was thinking , knocking Ky with Reuschell being a big ten AA was a sterotypical comment , congrats to Ervin / Ervin's , and Reuschell / Reuschells , obviously they have excelled at every level including college ,

Watched it last night.....great match for Caleb right from start! Congrats to the Irvin's and a small notch in the belt for KY wrestling. Fahy and Irvin in same lineup next year? Just sayin!

Two things:

First:

Who hasn't beaten Jaggers though...

I know of two people off the top of my head: you and me.

Number 2:

Watched it last night.....great match for Caleb right from start! Congrats to the Irvin's and a small notch in the belt for KY wrestling. Fahy and Irvin in same lineup next year? Just sayin!

I don't know who this "Irvin" is you speak up, but it sure would be exciting to see Fahy and ERVIN in the same line-up.