Sign in to follow this  
standing granby

STATE TOURNEY RESULTS

No it wasnt anything at all except an allergic reaction to some medicine he started taking last night for a sinus infection. Just goes to show some physicians dont know as much as they think.He went back to his doctor the doctor checked him out and that is what he said it was.

It seems to me The Bear needs a life. He has spent over 11 days on here..Double what Hedges has. Hum  :? makes ya wonder!

Like the old high school superstar, still hanging around the field.... Let it go Jake... Start a family and get your son into the sport as he grows...

So I don't see Demery at 125. Did he not make weight or was he not able to wrestle anybody know what happened to him.

According to a North Hardin wrestler, he was over so last night so he didn't make the trip.. Tough way to go out as a senior, but I guess it's a life lesson.

It seems to me The Bear needs a life. He has spent over 11 days on here..Double what Hedges has. Hum  :? makes ya wonder!

kinda of rude to criticse somebody's performance at state true. But a senior who is competing in the state tournament should not be worried about the goings on of a website.

According to a North Hardin wrestler, he was over so last night so he didn't make the trip.. Tough way to go out as a senior, but I guess it's a life lesson.

i think hes just a junior so he has another year he missed weight at region last year also

Over weight is no excuse and dont come here for simpethy... have some disapline.... its not like the good ol days when we could cut 15-20 pounds.....  Overwweight is no excuse and its to bad for you that you didnt get to stand up there with the rest of the state placers...  Wrestling is the greatest sport in the world... there's no excuses... 1 on 1 ... no one on your team can help you in the end.     whos man enough to win   ...   not you     DEUCES!!!!!!!!

In my opinion the only person in the state who would be competitive against Fahy would be Logan Wedding of Union County. Unfortunately he is only an 8th grader and word has it he wont be even attending school in the state of Kentucky next year. Now before all of you get on her and go crazy about what I just said, ask anyone who has watched Wedding over the past couple of years and they will tell you he is the real deal. Now do I think he would beat Fahy? Hell no, but would it be a better match then he will see at the high school state? I believe so. Wedding is going to damage next year when he is a freshmen in Indiana, just wait and see.

Along with that I think Fahy's best match is going to come against Willen, and the only reason i say that is because Willen gave Wedding a good match at state. In my honest opinion and I'm from Northern Kentucky so there is no bias here, but between Willen, Canter, and Wedding all three of these boys could place top 8 in state this year at high school. Just my thought

Logan is good and so is Willen, but they are no where close to being in Fahy's league. 

Not a senior. He has one more year.

But, this is the second year Demery has, for lack of a better word, imploded in the postseason. Last season he didn't make weight at regions and now this.

Can't and won't go into any details because everything I was told was off the record, but I feel Demery missed a shot at placing this year. Hope he can bounce back, again, next year.

Not a senior. He has one more year.

But, this is the second year Demery has, for lack of a better word, imploded in the postseason. Last season he didn't make weight at regions and now this.

Can't and won't go into any details because everything I was told was off the record, but I feel Demery missed a shot at placing this year. Hope he can bounce back, again, next year.

I picked him to make finals.  I seen something about him not wrestling last night but thought it got all worked out with him and his coaches.  I too hope he gets everything worked out, hes a really good wrestler.

Logan is good and so is Willen, but they are no where close to being in Fahy's league. 

I agree, some of these kids may catch up with him because they are so young and still lots of growing to come, but currently Big John in a league of his own in KY!

2nd rd

Logsdon 119 majored Letcher Central 11-2

Krazywitch 125 pinned his oppon in the 2nd

McCall 130 got pinned by Ervin in the 2nd

Supe 125 won close, maybe 4-3

Union Co came to wrestle. They look very impressive thus far.

Nothing like a kid from a catholic school jumping up and screaming "F@?! Yeah" after winning a match.

Give us a name or at least a school and weight class.

Nothing like a kid from a catholic school jumping up and screaming "F@?! Yeah" after winning a match.

Oh man you wouldn't believe the things that these catholic school kids do. I went to Iroquois middle and Mt. Carmel both, the Mt. Carmel kids make the Iroquois kids look like absolute saints I swear.

I think maybe you guys are misinterpreting what I was saying earlier. I agree that their isn't a single person in the state that is on John's level, but what I was saying is that the second best 103 in the state currently wrestles for Union County's Middle School team. I was saying it is a shame not getting to see him wrestle against the like's of Fahy in the state tournament. That's all. I don't think he is on John's level at all, but he is the closest in the state to being there.

he'll get a chance at him next year because Trinity goes to the Harrison 10-way tourn. Logan will be wrestling for Memorial