Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

State Duals coming up

Union beat Trinity head to head at Harrison (IN) earlier in december. Let Larue get first seed, they deserve it. But wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them not win it. This is their type of tournament though. Always been good at duals but slack at the real state a little. Might be their year!

Union beat Trinity head to head at Harrison (IN) earlier in december. Let Larue get first seed, they deserve it. But wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them not win it. This is their type of tournament though. Always been good at duals but slack at the real state a little. Might be their year!

Not this year. They've focused more on individual tourneys in an effort to make a run at the title.

If Trinity has lost, you know Wayne might get the 3 throwing a uneven bracket at the top

1 Larue or Union

2 Union or Larue

3 Wayne Co

4 Trinity or Campbell

5 Campbell or Trinity

6 Oldham Co

7 Southern

8 Woodford

#2 would be

Ft Campbell

Anderson Co

Johnson Central

St X

Simon Kenton

Eastern

Meade County

Franklin County

If they still seed al lthe number #1 s then the pools could end up like this

A Larue Woodford Meade ,Ft Campbell

B Trinity Campbell Johnson Central Eastern

C Wayne Co Oldham ST X Simon Kenton

D Union Southern Anderson Franklin

Larue walks through pool A and awaits the Trinity or Campbell winner

Union wrestles Simon Kenton

I still think Larue , Union is a toss up but give Larue the edge in a dual

If the pools do come out the way you have it (BigEd) then I see Oldham coming out of the "C" bracket. The "D" bracket would be brutal. St. X is arguably the top #2 team, Southern is a real tuff team top to bottom, and Franklin is very tuff in the middle of their line-up.

Sorry Sig, I made a mistake X goes in pool C too, I shouldnt be allowed to post anything after midnight. I fixed my draw today. Pool C would be the most competitive but I have to give Simeon Kenton an edge. but all those duals in C will be close but I think the whole bottom bracket is running behind union

I would say that it will be close, but Union has never had any luck their way when it comes to the state duals. Look at their history when it comes to that tourney. They have had some pretty salty teams in the past and have never taken the crown, so my prediction would be Larue. (Hope the reverse psychology works)

Wayne Co lost to both St. X and N. Oldham this year @ N. Oldham duals in November. That will drop them out of seeding consideration. Has Campbell Co lost an in-state dual? Trinity has 1 loss, to Union. Probably will be #1 Larue, #2 Union, #3 Trinity, #4 Campbell. Could reverse 3 and 4 if Campbell hasn't lost.

You are correct RYP about Wayne. I didn't go that far back to see results. I think Campbell has one loss to Ryle earlier in the season. I would agree with you: LaRue #1, #2 Union, #3 Trinity and #4 Campbell. IF those are indeed the fop 4 seeds, then that would put St. X on Larue and Campbell's side of the bracket and Simon Kenton on Union and Trinity's side of the bracket. St. X and Simon Kenton are very good 2 seeds and dangerous as well in that they could easily upset a top four seed on any given day. Should be fun on Saturday!

With more information that I now have, here is a new draw

Members

0 posts

1 Larue

2 Union

3 Trinity

4 Campbell

5 Oldham Co

6 Southern

7 Wayne Co

8 Woodford

#2 would be

Ft Campbell

Anderson Co

Johnson Central

St X

Simon Kenton

Eastern

Meade County

Franklin County

Pool A Larue , Woodford, ST X, Meade Co

Pool B Campbell Co , Oldham, Ft Campbell, Johnson Central

Pool C Trinity, Southern, Simon Kenton, Eastern

Pool D Union, Wayne, Franklin, Anderson

This Draw is based on if they still seed all the #1s and cross bracket their Regional #2s, now if I had more info. I would even be more accurate

Larue and Union was a coin flip

Trinity and Campbell was kind of a coin flup , I just weied the lost to Union and little better that a lost to Ryle

Bumped up Oldham and Southern because of common competition with Wayne County

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

no one moves the lineup like Cantar, his son can wrestle what 52,60,maybe 70 im not sure but he beat woodfords #1 7 nothing earlier in the year, back to back state dual champs in my opinion followed by Union, CC then Tri or Ryle

Risinger ran a train on him at 52.

Other than the Irvins and Jayce Carr who does Union have? ah . . .. . .. . ????? exactly

LARUE

Apparently they have other wrestlers on the team as well! Good thing it's decided on the mat and not on the internet.. BTW, I'm sure others have said this before but it's 'Ervin' not 'Irvin'.