Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 December 26

I apologize for my comments last night made toward North Hardin Wrestling. As some one said in a later post I was out of line and I am sorry to all I have offended.

Tis, better to stay silent and not let everyone know your IQ; than to write something and confirm it.:wink:

If it doesn't deal with you, you should probably not make comments about other individuals or teams.  Then you can never be criticized or second guessed about your point of view.

No harm no foul, think before you hit post.

Happy New Year :-D

k ...u got me im confused..i manhandled larue countys 8th grader (cept the 3rd period) lol and pinned him and hes ranked ahead of me ???? :|

if you are talking about 189, that wasn't an 8th grader. our 8th graders are at 103, 160, and 215. and if I remember correctly, all three 8th graders beat their meade co. opponents.

Also, St. Xavier beat two teams today ranked much higher than them- PRP and Harrison County.  So, unless the moderators pay more attention to what is happening in the weekly results, their poll will lose credibility. 

Daniel Miller of St.X defeated Cory Mills of PRP today.  I see Cory is ranked a little higher in the 130 class.

Mike Bale of St.X  tech win over Nick Reichmuth of PRP. I see he was ranked 19th in the 135 class.

Bluegrass, Ranger does a good job on the rankings.  If the Harrison County that wrestled at St. X was from Ky there are a few reasons they got beat.  I have seen them wrestle several time this season and they have to forfeit several weight classes because they can't fill them all.  You have to look at the wrestlers that are wrestling and they are winning.  Look at the rankings and you will see that the majority of the Harrison Co. boys that are wrestling are ranked.  They even have a few that should maybe ranked that aren't.  So look at all the facts before making judgement.

The Harrison County team St. X wrestled today was from Indiana.

Reallly i was pretty sure that ashbrook and sanders were in the state finals of kentucky last year and they were at St. X wrestling but who knows maybe Indiana kids can wrestle at Kentucky state lol

idk everyone said he was an 8th grader...i worded it wrong....but yea i beat whoever larue put against me ...big tall dude...i no i was the only guy from meade co to get a pin on larue county????jw...but forreal my bad with the wording...it was a fun match and i got alot of respect for the guy i told him that day

Ranger,

Andy Lenz, Harrison County's 103(ranked #7), is now 112, so I was told.  His coach said he was trying to get back down to 105, but at the Harrison Co/PRP/St.X/Cambell Co/Nelson Co Super-duals Lenz wrestled at 114 and he looked like the biggest kid in his weight class.  Just sayin' be on the lookout for a weight class shift. 

Ranger,

Andy Lenz, Harrison County's 103(ranked #7), is now 112, so I was told.  His coach said he was trying to get back down to 105, but at the Harrison Co/PRP/St.X/Cambell Co/Nelson Co Super-duals Lenz wrestled at 114 and he looked like the biggest kid in his weight class.  Just sayin' be on the lookout for a weight class shift. 

as far as i know he should be able to go 105 at the five star classis at laffayette in a few weeks... but whether he can get there... idunno

Also, St. Xavier beat two teams today ranked much higher than them- PRP and Harrison County.  So, unless the moderators pay more attention to what is happening in the weekly results, their poll will lose credibility. 

both compelling and rich...

I am worried that you don't know what is going on here.

both compelling and rich...

I am worried that you don't know what is going on here.

Probably lives in a nice apartment with many leather bound books and which smells of rich mahogany.

Guest 103GBM?

Probably lives in a nice apartment with many leather bound books and which smells of rich mahogany.

aha anchorman

Holy Crap, another one who is clueless to how the rankings are done.  They're everywhere.  It's the cans, stay away from the cans...Look more cans!

Daniel Miller of St.X defeated Cory Mills of PRP today.  I see Cory is ranked a little higher in the 130 class.

Mike Bale of St.X  tech win over Nick Reichmuth of PRP. I see he was ranked 19th in the 135 class.

Yeah the Mills, Miller match was pretty exciting.  I would like to see a rematch of that one.  I thought Mills was going to tye it up there at the end, but Miller did a good job not giving up the two.  I see both these wrestlers doing very well this year!!

Tis, better to stay silent and not let everyone know your IQ; than to write something and confirm it.:wink:

If it doesn't deal with you, you should probably not make comments about other individuals or teams.  Then you can never be criticized or second guessed about your point of view.

No harm no foul, think before you hit post.

Happy New Year :-D

Will, Old school it takes a real man to admit they did something wrong, when their wrong, and apologize. We all make mistakes, some people are just plain ignorant to there mistakes and are afraid to admit they where wrong. This young man has great character and is very intelligent to know he was wrong and admit openly on this web site. Further more there are a few grown men (about 5) on this site that should take notice of this!!!!  Your IQ is determined by your (OS) ignorance.

I am confused. Is North Hardin, south of John Hardin?

???????????? your confused!! im confused. where did this question come from? Yes North Hardin is North of John Hardin. North is in Radcliff and John is about halfway between Radcliff and E-Town. 

Ranger,

Ok this is Andy Lenz and i'm here to say that I plan to drop to 105. The plan originally was for me to be there for super duals but i couldn't make it based on my weight loss plan. I was told i could lose 2 lbs a week but based on my body fat % i can only lose 1.5or6. Look for me to be at three for Capital City.

Ranger,,,,,,, where do you get this stuff, you know I beat you after you beat him before he beat him after I lost to him while you only beat the other him while I was taking a week off during Christmas after that other kid beat that one kid who lost to that other kid, how can you be ranked after I beat you and that kid lost at that other school? Where do you get this stuff? LOL You should be 96th and I should be 95th,,,,,,,,,,, :wink: WOW!

Ok this is Andy Lenz and i'm here to say that I plan to drop to 105. The plan originally was for me to be there for super duals but i couldn't make it based on my weight loss plan. I was told i could lose 2 lbs a week but based on my body fat % i can only lose 1.5or6. Look for me to be at three for Capital City.

Have you wrestled brown or any of the guys ranked ahead of you?

john walton 145 wrestler beat the #24  Sean Pepper  Sen today

and last year beat    #16  Laf  Dair Shapirov by pin fall 

#22  Dan  Brandon Lannum  17-12 

#27  Bou Co  Ryan Claypool beat twice by pin fall

he should be ranked in the teens

1  PRP  Dakoda Choate  11

2  Har Co  Josh Ashbrook  12

3  Con  Ryan Dillon  12

4  SK  Ryan Vaughn  12

5  Wood Co  Chad Scott  12

6  Bull Cen  Justin Walls  12

7  Chr Co  Cory Armstrong  12

8  JH  Trint Webb  12

9  FC  Cody Mann  12

10  Cen  Kevin Porter  12

11  Fr Co  Ethan Whitt  12

12  Sen  Lofton Wright  10

13  JC  Todd Sites  10

14  Mc Cen  Preston Shoopman  10

15  Way Co  Matthew Sullivan  10

16  Ryle  Conner Coyle    9

17  Tri  Adam Remines  12

18  Lar Co  Des Jakes  11

19  PD  Logan Murrell 

20  Law Co  Zach Frazier  12

21  Des  Kevin Snyder  12

22  Cam Co  Tobi Liang  12

23  Cald Co  Gavin Agnew  10

24  Call Co  Ryan Shoppe  12

25  Un Co  Josh Willett  12

26  NO  Jeff Thomson  11

27  SC  Steven Marcum  11

28  Laf  Nathan Green  10

29  Moore  Jimmy Roberts  12

30  Pik Co Cen  EJ Hampton  11

23 Gavin Agnew dec. 7 Cory Armstrong 8 to 3 in the finals of the christian co. tourney today

1   PRP   Dakoda Choate   11

2   Har Co   Josh Ashbrook   12

3   Con   Ryan Dillon   12

4   SK   Ryan Vaughn   12

5   Wood Co   Chad Scott   12

6   Bull Cen   Justin Walls   12

7   Chr Co   Cory Armstrong   12

8   JH   Trint Webb   12

9   FC   Cody Mann   12

10   Cen   Kevin Porter   12

11   Fr Co   Ethan Whitt   12

12   Sen   Lofton Wright   10

13   JC   Todd Sites   10

14   Mc Cen   Preston Shoopman   10

15   Way Co   Matthew Sullivan   10

16   Ryle   Conner Coyle    9

17   Tri   Adam Remines   12

18   Lar Co   Des Jakes   11

19   PD   Logan Murrell   

20   Law Co   Zach Frazier   12

21   Des   Kevin Snyder   12

22   Cam Co   Tobi Liang   12

23   Cald Co   Gavin Agnew   10

24   Call Co   Ryan Shoppe   12

25   Un Co   Josh Willett   12

26   NO   Jeff Thomson   11

27   SC   Steven Marcum   11

28   Laf   Nathan Green   10

29   Moore   Jimmy Roberts   12

30   Pik Co Cen   EJ Hampton   11

23 Gavin Agnew dec. 7 Cory Armstrong 8 to 3 in the finals of the christian co. tourney today

the score was 7-6.we were there.good match for agnew.i,m sure cory is looking forward to their next match .