KickEmOut

Ryle Raider Rumble has opportunity to add one team Dec 8th

No because he's just starting crap .are you ?unless you want to lead this thread down the shitpath of the others some have done lately you should probably digress from humor or anything else at my expense. I am th first to give everyone their props did it always and forever for Boston because I know him and his father ,good people " don't know the Lawson's but I have sen em

Around they trained where my boys trained a lot ,

Jordan's . If some dumb redneck is fishing for an argument about my boys and Boston and Lawsons Its rather stupid I hope they all become 4 x NCAA champs which is the goal of real wrestlers they will neve wrestle each other none of them ever if it's a ploy for attention whatever don't matter either the rumble is this weekend no one has lasted a match with Stephen he has beaten a highly ranked Ohio 160 by more than a major after only wrestling a few weeks but still has more matches in than he did before state last yr after his couple

Month layoff and a season of Football getting his V letter gettin a couple scores double legging some backs an slamin some big boys for gettin stupid gettin some on side kick recoverys , not many in the nation his level in wrestling at his sise would dare play football and risk loosing an edge or scaring some recruiters , now we're coming to Ryle this weekend any one has anything to say feel free I'm always the gentleman , not going to jump to speculations but for whoever is talking smack Stephen is still waiting to see who will be the first to last a match or to get a score

The mods have stated they are tired of all the Bs so what's the problem .as for this tournament no one has pumped it up as much as me on here and not stirring the pot as I did why start .

Unless your just looking for hits or a dumb feeling after the tournament is over .

Mpire, as for the post where I misspelled your last name, it was an honest mistake. As far as the thread that we got shut down, it got out of control. I only originally had the intent of having a little fun with the dream KY match up this year between Kevin and Stephen. It was only after I felt disrespected that I started the pot stirring. I want to offer a true apology for saying some of the things I said. It's something that shouldn't have happend. Let's just get past it. I've got nothing but respect for your kids. They obviously have a great work ethic. I wish them the best. Good luck at the Rumble this weekend, sounds like a stacked tournament.

Perhaps the immaturity of the fans is why Kentucky’s wrestling has trouble growing as a sport. One thing to have disagreements among each other but to take it to a public forum is simply childish. I thought adults were supposed to be role models for wrestlers… Nothing but garbage on this website now!

Perhaps the immaturity of the fans is why Kentucky’s wrestling has trouble growing as a sport. One thing to have disagreements among each other but to take it to a public forum is simply childish. I thought adults were supposed to be role models for wrestlers… Nothing but garbage on this website now!

Words of wisdom from that BLUE state up north...The land of Jerry Springer...

gametime123....You don't need to come on this site if you don't want to....we do the best we can down here in this RED state.....Buddy this is entertainment and I am sure if all the adults were at a tournament we would all be getting along fine.....We have a passion for High School wrestling as you do I am sure....

Any thoughts anybody on some RUMBLE possible matchups ?????

Let's get ready to RUMBLE !!!!!! "GO TIME BABY"

• Upvote 2

The majority of the fans of wrestling in KY are well behaved and respectable as well as passionate. Any and every group of people no matter the situation will contain variations but for you to try and stain the sport within our great state because of your personal opinion about a handful of people on a public forum is just as wrong as much as any post that you may not tend to agree with. KY wrestling is growing, and I believe will continue to grow, some of the real problems I think are- finances- KY's per-capita personal income was US$28,513, 43rd in the nation. Population of the state and the lengths that some of the more rural areas have to go to to fill a schedule/roster. The 15 most populated states in order are California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, and Indiana, and account for roughly 65% of the total population of the U.S. KY ranked 26th and only accounts for 1.39 % of the total. I personally see parents of children and ask them what activities they are involved in and inquire as to whether or not they ever thought about wrestling or even knew that it existed at the youth and middle school level because suprisingly enough most are unaware, thinking it is only something done in high school. So we must learn to work as a community and spread the word of the sport rather than worry about the rantings of a few. Just my opinion. OUT

Not trying to argue but Wth are you talking about Ky as a state did well last yr and has more nationally ranked wrestlers than ever before ,from

Reading other posts you are not even from ky , that's funny, surprised someone spent the time to throw out Facts or make excuses to answer a comment that isn't even true

Just looked at the results, WOW! What a tournament! Congrats to St. X. Not sure if more impressed with Stephen's tech in the finals or Lampe's pin over Jones in the finals. Either way, outstanding job guys. Congrats to all who competed!

. I agree dude. 20 years from now we will be talking about a 5 time ky state champ... The growth of ky wrestling .... And the 1 man the made this forum not much fun to log onto anymore. ... SMH ... Dang shame , I used to look forward to typing this web address in my google bar.

Never can get these OW things straight a kid Definatly puts on a show of skill knowledge ability and talent winning big and keeping anyone from scoring ,hitting nice and sometimes over the top "literally "and no you won't see anyone do that and he did it twice this week "moves showing balance speed power and will stopping a shot that would have been two on most and then some , and a finals Clinic no one would have expected against a state ranked wrestler , but still how do you tell a kid who pins through he didn't win the ow ???????easy you don't you tell him to showboat next time take em down let em up head and arm torture em some more give the masses what they want Spartacus and they will love you and you will be Free .

Great tournament , glad the Ohio and Ind kids realise that your not allowed to poke people on the face and eyes , seems its legal at least against two kids , but that's ok they can wrestle dirty too ,

What happened to Hamilton he was wrestling a pretty good match against a wrestler that looked like he might beat him fair and square , and extended his leg on a shot and when the ref blew the whistle , he threw in a little extra , can't be a fan of that kind of wrestling or the dirty eye jabbers , Take it however you like it i call it as I see it if your good and those doing the dirty crap are why do it other than to try and get an unfair edge , Nasty stuff I guess if you can't beat a kid blind em , thats not to effective either though .

I am not sure what empire is saying but if he is saying Justin Lampe hurt Paul Hamilton on purpose he is 100% wrong.Justin wrestled very aggressively and was trying to use a single leg finish his brother John recently taught him when Paul got hurt the first time I did not see what happened the second time but Justin would not intentionally injure someone.Hope your leg heals soon Paul . Jeff Lampe

X looked very good , winning by 2 in this somewhat awkward and strange pool

Format ,

Some kids were Definatly to close to others in the bracketing system , meaning some Of the better matches came before finals ,

CC looked good but needs to improve but taking home a second place trophy down by two points and taking home both OW awards is kind of crasy , have to say the most dominant wrestler didn't get the ow and he was a camel too ,Rule led most of the day but I did not see many in the finals , the rankings will certainly change after this weekend ,

220 I know ATM and TT had to wrestle four out of stayers in their pools two each leaving only one o. The other side , just sea

Like they would even out of state guys up if possible I know the criteria and all but that's how it should be , in the finals no one knew the time or score ???? Need boards for people to see , just a suggestion , and after watching video I'm sure there will be some scoring snafus from the tables . Not complaining I liked it extremely and everyone should applaud Ryles efforts .

2 OW s in as many weeks , a great sr season for a kid ,god is good , hope the boy taken out on the stretcher earlier today is ok

The Shaw kid from Indy is a class act , I think he got shell shocked a bit but he still took time to smile at his opponents little brother , that's classy and a good kid .

GREAT JOB St. X,Very nice TEAM effort.I believed in you guys from get go, and I have a friend who might be getting a little nervous about a side wager we made,but he is a friend and I will let him out of it if he wants.LOL Great Job Lampe brothers,you 2 keep setting the bar so high, poor ol AJ is going to have trouble reaching it.But hey he is already taller than me so I can't say much. They say Rome wasn't built in a day but even if it was it wouldn't be as hard as building a team with all nails and no hammers :rolleyes: .One last congrates to Keegan Duncan who put up a great match to a Nat. ranked kid and with Keegan being just a freshman thats awesome but you should have went to X. LOL :angry:

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Gage Branson of Glen Este

2nd Place - Trevor Lawson of Woodford County

3rd Place - AJ Bindner of Saint Xavier

4th Place - Bryce Sheffer of Union County

5th Place - Brett Osborne of Ryle

6th Place - Jake Peace of Walton Verona

7th Place - Brad Krebs of Campbell County

8th Place - Will Connor of Columbus East

10th Place - David Stroud of Kenton Ridge

10th Place - Zachary Long of South Oldham

12th Place - Cody Shultz of Scott

12th Place - David Maldonado of Meade County

14th Place - Diego Molina of Lafayette

18th Place - Zak Brown of South Dearborn

18th Place - Parker Buschelman of Harrison

1st Place Match

Gage Branson (Glen Este) 10-0, So. over Trevor Lawson (Woodford County) 9-1, 7th. (Dec 9-5).

3rd Place Match

AJ Bindner (Saint Xavier) 3-1, Fr. over Bryce Sheffer (Union County) 7-2, 8th. (Dec 4-2).

5th Place Match

Brett Osborne (Ryle) 3-3, So. over Jake Peace (Walton Verona) 7-3, Fr. (Pin 1:43).

7th Place Match

Brad Krebs (Campbell County) 13-4, Fr. over Will Connor (Columbus East) 5-7, Fr. (Pin 2:30).

9th Place Match

This match has not been wrestled yet.

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Jason Hall of Moore

2nd Place - Luke Rearic of Lafayette

3rd Place - Rob Dezember of Union County

4th Place - Tucker Hurst of Woodford County

5th Place - Colin Roth of Walton Verona

6th Place - Derek Wiley of Conner

7th Place - Brandon Hertel of Glen Este

8th Place - Danten Rice of Trinity

10th Place - Chris Frey of Harrison

10th Place - Ben Sellars of Kenton Ridge

12th Place - Nathan Boggs of South Dearborn

12th Place - Harry Jenkins of Saint Xavier

18th Place - Jake Martindale of Columbus East

18th Place - Brenden Hinson of South Oldham

18th Place - Dylan Hinson of South Oldham

18th Place - Alex Lee of Meade County

18th Place - French Golden of Ryle

1st Place Match

Jason Hall (Moore) 9-1, Jr. over Luke Rearic (Lafayette) 6-1, Sr. (Dec 2-1).

3rd Place Match

Rob Dezember (Union County) 6-1, Jr. over Tucker Hurst (Woodford County) 8-2, Fr. (Pin 0:47).

5th Place Match

Colin Roth (Walton Verona) 7-3, Jr. over Derek Wiley (Conner) 8-3, Fr. (Pin 1:20).

7th Place Match

Brandon Hertel (Glen Este) 8-2, Fr. over Danten Rice (Trinity) 23-26, So. (Dec 8-2).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nathan Boston of Woodford County

2nd Place - Gus Adams of Ryle

3rd Place - Keegan Duncan of Trinity

4th Place - Chris Beeler of Meade County

5th Place - Bobby Poynter of Moore

6th Place - Kyle Edlin of Larue County

7th Place - Brandon Townsend of Kenton Ridge

8th Place - Brandon Smith of Glen Este

10th Place - Stephen Maggard of Campbell County

10th Place - Justin Torgerson of Lafayette

12th Place - Josh Hines of South Dearborn

12th Place - Dale Hensley of Scott

18th Place - Steven Matheny of Trinity

18th Place - Jordan Tenharmsel of South Oldham

18th Place - Nick Smart of Saint Xavier

18th Place - Logan Erdman of Ryle

18th Place - Tyler Napier of Harrison

18th Place - Ben Wilkerson of Columbus East

1st Place Match

Nathan Boston (Woodford County) 10-0, Jr. over Gus Adams (Ryle) 6-1, Sr. (Dec 2-1).

3rd Place Match

Keegan Duncan (Trinity) 70-5, Fr. over Chris Beeler (Meade County) 3-2, So. (Dec 3-2).

5th Place Match

Bobby Poynter (Moore) 10-4, So. over Kyle Edlin (Larue County) 5-5, Jr. (Dec 5-0).

7th Place Match

Brandon Townsend (Kenton Ridge) 8-2, Sr. over Brandon Smith (Glen Este) 6-4, Fr. (Dec 6-5).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Kyle Lawson of Woodford County

2nd Place - Hudson Heidorf of Trinity

3rd Place - Elijah Cochran of Kenton Ridge

4th Place - Mitch Gilbert of Columbus East

5th Place - Jake Erdman of Ryle

6th Place - Max Korfhage of Saint Xavier

7th Place - Angel Vasquez of Lafayette

8th Place - Wade Beeler of Meade County

10th Place - Alex Tejeda of Scott

10th Place - Bryan Spahr of Campbell County

12th Place - Nick Spangler of South Oldham

12th Place - Johnny Carey of South Oldham

18th Place - Grant Farwick of Ryle

18th Place - Tim Pike of Union County

18th Place - Logan Cliffe of Harrison

18th Place - Tim Poynter of Moore

18th Place - Mac Espedilla of South Dearborn

1st Place Match

Kyle Lawson (Woodford County) 10-0, 8th. over Hudson Heidorf (Trinity) 8-1, Fr. (Dec 7-3).

3rd Place Match

Elijah Cochran (Kenton Ridge) 9-1, Jr. over Mitch Gilbert (Columbus East) 10-3, Sr. (Dec 8-7).

5th Place Match

Jake Erdman (Ryle) 4-3, So. over Max Korfhage (Saint Xavier) 10-6, Jr. (Dec 6-4).

7th Place Match

Angel Vasquez (Lafayette) 8-1, Fr. over Wade Beeler (Meade County) 3-2, . (Dec 8-2).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Sean Fausz of Campbell County

2nd Place - Keegan North of Ryle

3rd Place - Dalton Noblitt of Columbus East

4th Place - Ben Barton of Trinity

5th Place - Luke Bernhardt of Harrison

6th Place - Liam Mitchell of Woodford County

7th Place - Dylan West of Larue County

8th Place - Adam Rivera of Moore

10th Place - Ethan Frank of Scott

10th Place - Tristin Badida of Conner

12th Place - Kris Guillen of Lafayette

12th Place - Avery Jones of Glen Este

18th Place - Mark Reynolds of South Oldham

18th Place - Nate Walden of Kenton Ridge

18th Place - Daemon Lane of South Dearborn

18th Place - Chris Mackin of Saint Xavier

18th Place - Easton Schneider of South Oldham

18th Place - Brian Mortberg of South Oldham

1st Place Match

Sean Fausz (Campbell County) 16-0, Jr. over Keegan North (Ryle) 6-1, Sr. (Dec 4-1).

3rd Place Match

Dalton Noblitt (Columbus East) 11-2, Jr. over Ben Barton (Trinity) 3-2, Fr. (Dec 11-4).

5th Place Match

Luke Bernhardt (Harrison) 7-3, Jr. over Liam Mitchell (Woodford County) 5-5, So. (Dec 5-2).

7th Place Match

Dylan West (Larue County) 4-1, Fr. over Adam Rivera (Moore) 9-5, So. (Dec 4-2).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Mike Wayant of Columbus East

2nd Place - Raymundo Perez of Larue County

3rd Place - Seth Cochran of Kenton Ridge

4th Place - Gabe Ervin of Union County

5th Place - Nathanial Long of South Oldham

6th Place - Dalton Goins of Conner

7th Place - Ian Kahl of Trinity

8th Place - Max Andreoni of Woodford County

10th Place - Dominique Warfield of Moore

10th Place - Noah Allgeier of Saint Xavier

12th Place - Gevorg Ter-Isahakyan of Lafayette

12th Place - Paul Ridgely of South Oldham

18th Place - Josh Huff of Harrison

18th Place - Cody Kledzic of Scott

18th Place - Jonathan Davis of Meade County

18th Place - Cole Kirkland of Ryle

18th Place - Max Davis of Glen Este

18th Place - Logan Hyatt of South Dearborn

1st Place Match

Mike Wayant (Columbus East) 12-1, Sr. over Raymundo Perez (Larue County) 9-1, Jr. (Dec 6-5).

3rd Place Match

Seth Cochran (Kenton Ridge) 8-2, Jr. over Gabe Ervin (Union County) 9-2, Sr. (Dec 7-3).

5th Place Match

Nathanial Long (South Oldham) 8-4, Sr. over Dalton Goins (Conner) 5-6, Sr. (Dec 6-4).

7th Place Match

Ian Kahl (Trinity) 8-2, Jr. over Max Andreoni (Woodford County) 7-3, 8th. (Pin 2:52).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Justin Lampe of Saint Xavier

2nd Place - Paul Hamilton of Campbell County

3rd Place - Tyler Sowards of Kenton Ridge

4th Place - Jake Sander of Ryle

5th Place - Clay Brown of Walton Verona

6th Place - Brandon Manning of South Dearborn

7th Place - Jackson Oxford of Union County

8th Place - Josh Gober of Harrison

10th Place - Evan Gottis of Glen Este

10th Place - Keith Bray of Moore

12th Place - Jordan Childress of Meade County

12th Place - Dan Nelson of Columbus East

18th Place - Blaze Tremblay of Lafayette

18th Place - Eli Sowder of Scott

18th Place - Jeremy Brandstetter of Conner

18th Place - Clayton Warren of South Oldham

18th Place - River Rulas of Meade County

1st Place Match

Justin Lampe (Saint Xavier) 16-0, Jr. over Paul Hamilton (Campbell County) 13-2, Sr. (I-D 0:00).

3rd Place Match

Tyler Sowards (Kenton Ridge) 8-2, So. over Jake Sander (Ryle) 4-2, Sr. (Dec 2-0).

5th Place Match

Clay Brown (Walton Verona) 7-2, Jr. over Brandon Manning (South Dearborn) 7-4, So. (Maj 9-1).

7th Place Match

Jackson Oxford (Union County) 5-1, Fr. over Josh Gober (Harrison) 7-3, Sr. (Pin 2:03).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Dominic Lampe of Saint Xavier

2nd Place - Logan Jones of Walton Verona

3rd Place - Chad Gahafer of Union County

4th Place - John Green of Lafayette

5th Place - Jon Belk of Ryle

6th Place - Kyle Stillinger of Columbus East

7th Place - Clayton Smith of Trinity

8th Place - Kenny Keller of Moore

10th Place - Ryan Sizemore of Harrison

10th Place - Angelo Scarlato of Harrison

12th Place - Jason Belcher of Glen Este

12th Place - Micheal Brossart of Ryle

18th Place - Kyle Kushner of Glen Este

18th Place - Nick Tope of Conner

18th Place - Daylon Pennington of South Dearborn

18th Place - Jacob Maguire of Meade County

18th Place - Corbin Woods of Campbell County

18th Place - Noah Toney of Lafayette

1st Place Match

Dominic Lampe (Saint Xavier) 15-1, So. over Logan Jones (Walton Verona) 9-1, Jr. (Pin 1:25).

3rd Place Match

Chad Gahafer (Union County) 9-2, Jr. over John Green (Lafayette) 3-2, So. (Dec 6-4).

5th Place Match

Jon Belk (Ryle) 5-2, So. over Kyle Stillinger (Columbus East) 9-4, Sr. (I-D 0:00).

7th Place Match

Clayton Smith (Trinity) 9-1, . over Kenny Keller (Moore) 10-4, Sr. (Dec 2-1).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Stephen Myers of Campbell County

2nd Place - Jimmy Shaw of South Dearborn

3rd Place - Hunter French of Saint Xavier

4th Place - Wyatt Courtney of Woodford County

5th Place - Mikey Smith of Moore

6th Place - Jacob Marshall of Lafayette

7th Place - Dominic Rivera of Harrison

8th Place - Sam Schwachter of Scott

10th Place - Ryan Woolf of Ryle

10th Place - Lucas Miozza of Trinity

12th Place - Gabe Tertocha of Columbus East

12th Place - Adam Scwarz of Kenton Ridge

18th Place - Austin Loveless of South Oldham

18th Place - Max Nelson of Union County

18th Place - Caleb Wolfe of Union County

18th Place - Andrew Madden of Conner

18th Place - Nate Stone of Glen Este

18th Place - Anthony Fairman of Meade County

1st Place Match

Stephen Myers (Campbell County) 15-0, Sr. over Jimmy Shaw (South Dearborn) 10-1, Sr. (TF 24-8).

3rd Place Match

Hunter French (Saint Xavier) 11-1, Sr. over Wyatt Courtney (Woodford County) 8-2, Jr. (Dec 6-2).

5th Place Match

Mikey Smith (Moore) 8-4, So. over Jacob Marshall (Lafayette) 5-4, Sr. (Pin 4:40).

7th Place Match

Dominic Rivera (Harrison) 7-3, Jr. over Sam Schwachter (Scott) 10-4, Jr. (Pin 3:33).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Lane Jones of Walton Verona

2nd Place - Brandon Pledger of Saint Xavier

3rd Place - Dustin Turner of Campbell County

4th Place - Jimmy Fisher of Columbus East

5th Place - Johnny Meiman of Ryle

6th Place - Sam Willbanks of Moore

7th Place - Luke Bowman of Harrison

8th Place - Sam Quigney of Lafayette

10th Place - Christian Boggess of Glen Este

10th Place - Jonah Shacklett of Meade County

12th Place - Jackson Avant of Lafayette

12th Place - Kane Morris of Union County

18th Place - Nick Bass of South Oldham

18th Place - Kerry Raab of South Dearborn

18th Place - Jack Dorne of Ryle

18th Place - Justin Weatherall of Scott

18th Place - Evan Rademake of South Oldham

1st Place Match

Lane Jones (Walton Verona) 10-0, Sr. over Brandon Pledger (Saint Xavier) 14-1, Sr. (Dec 10-3).

3rd Place Match

Dustin Turner (Campbell County) 14-3, Jr. over Jimmy Fisher (Columbus East) 9-3, Jr. (Dec 8-1).

5th Place Match

Johnny Meiman (Ryle) 5-2, Fr. over Sam Willbanks (Moore) 9-5, Sr. (FF).

7th Place Match

Luke Bowman (Harrison) 7-3, Jr. over Sam Quigney (Lafayette) 2-2, . (Dec 5-2).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - BJ Carman of Larue County

2nd Place - Noah Bauer of Saint Xavier

3rd Place - Eli Matthews of Campbell County

4th Place - Matt Kennedy of Glen Este

5th Place - Jacob Warwick of Conner

6th Place - Sean Root of Harrison

7th Place - Elijah Miller of Scott

8th Place - Cornelious Jamar Kish of Ryle

10th Place - Tate Smith of Trinity

10th Place - Darrel Walker of South Dearborn

12th Place - William Bossart of Lafayette

12th Place - Clayton Ferguson of Columbus East

18th Place - Jake Navey of Walton Verona

18th Place - Corey Hickman of Kenton Ridge

18th Place - Keith Morgan of Harrison

18th Place - Andrew Fox of Meade County

18th Place - Dylan Knowlton of Meade County

1st Place Match

BJ Carman (Larue County) 10-0, Sr. over Noah Bauer (Saint Xavier) 10-4, Sr. (Dec 8-4).

3rd Place Match

Eli Matthews (Campbell County) 13-1, So. over Matt Kennedy (Glen Este) 7-3, So. (Dec 8-2).

5th Place Match

Jacob Warwick (Conner) 3-2, So. over Sean Root (Harrison) 3-5, Sr. (OT 4-2).

7th Place Match

Elijah Miller (Scott) 11-2, So. over Cornelious Jamar Kish (Ryle) 3-2, Sr. (Pin 1:36).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Austin Rowan of Glen Este

2nd Place - David Sittason of Harrison

3rd Place - Connor Thompson of Saint Xavier

4th Place - Bryan Carter of Union County

5th Place - Donald Lee Craven of Ryle

6th Place - Logan Durham of Moore

7th Place - Brad Bruner of South Dearborn

8th Place - Brett Graziani of Campbell County

10th Place - Tony Couch of Larue County

10th Place - Seth Pile of Meade County

12th Place - Matthew Blancet of Lafayette

12th Place - Victor Boatright of Harrison

14th Place - Kevin Zanders of Conner

18th Place - Conner Sherman of Union County

18th Place - Quade Griewe of Columbus East

18th Place - Cameron Pommerleau of Trinity

1st Place Match

Austin Rowan (Glen Este) 10-0, Sr. over David Sittason (Harrison) 6-3, Jr. (Maj 21-9).

3rd Place Match

Connor Thompson (Saint Xavier) 7-5, Sr. over Bryan Carter (Union County) 6-4, Jr. (Pin 2:02).

5th Place Match

Donald Lee Craven (Ryle) 4-2, Sr. over Logan Durham (Moore) 6-8, Jr. (Pin 4:15).

7th Place Match

Brad Bruner (South Dearborn) 7-4, Jr. over Brett Graziani (Campbell County) 12-2, Fr. (Pin 0:23).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Austin Myers of Campbell County

2nd Place - Jason Maine of Ryle

3rd Place - Trevor Thompson of Conner

4th Place - Alex Hogan of Meade County

5th Place - Casey Boyle of Harrison

6th Place - Cole Sherman of Union County

7th Place - Andy Berger of Glen Este

8th Place - Taylor Cobb of Lafayette

10th Place - Joe Green of Saint Xavier

10th Place - Sam Merk of Harrison

12th Place - Kyle Burney of South Oldham

12th Place - Brock Griewe of Columbus East

18th Place - John-Luc Hall of Trinity

18th Place - Jacob Millsap of Scott

18th Place - Dustin Conety of South Dearborn

18th Place - Trey Watts of Moore

1st Place Match

Austin Myers (Campbell County) 15-0, So. over Jason Maine (Ryle) 6-1, Sr. (Pin 2:48).

3rd Place Match

Trevor Thompson (Conner) 11-1, Jr. over Alex Hogan (Meade County) 2-2, Sr. (Dec 4-2).

5th Place Match

Casey Boyle (Harrison) 8-2, Jr. over Cole Sherman (Union County) 5-6, Fr. (Pin 2:52).

7th Place Match

Andy Berger (Glen Este) 4-4, Jr. over Taylor Cobb (Lafayette) 3-2, So. (Pin 0:26).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Truman Gutapfel of Harrison

2nd Place - Rob McKee of Columbus East

3rd Place - Landon Young of Lafayette

4th Place - Brad Weber of Ryle

5th Place - Jacob Hughes of Harrison

6th Place - Raynel Brown of Union County

7th Place - MIke Moaga of Lafayette

8th Place - Nicholas Sinclair of Campbell County

10th Place - Matthew Davis of South Oldham

10th Place - Sean Caddell of South Dearborn

12th Place - Gabe Platt of Conner

12th Place - Nathan Bell of Larue County

18th Place - Travis Jenkins of Meade County

18th Place - Evan Hickerson of Trinity

18th Place - Austin Phillips of Glen Este

18th Place - Daniel Sheridan of Saint Xavier

18th Place - James Searcy of Moore

1st Place Match

Truman Gutapfel (Harrison) 10-0, Sr. over Rob McKee (Columbus East) 10-2, Sr. (Pin 3:35).

3rd Place Match

Landon Young (Lafayette) 6-1, Fr. over Brad Weber (Ryle) 4-3, Sr. (Dec 1-0).

5th Place Match

Jacob Hughes (Harrison) 3-2, . over Raynel Brown (Union County) 7-4, So. (Dec 2-1).

7th Place Match

MIke Moaga (Lafayette) 3-1, . over Nicholas Sinclair (Campbell County) 14-3, Jr. (Dec 6-1).

9th Place Match

11th Place Match

13th Place Match

15th Place Match

17th Place Match

• Upvote 2

Miller from Scott got screwed on the seeding for this tournament. Top ten ranked wrestler getting placed in the pool with #1 ranked kid BJ Carman... Unfortunately for him and his team his one loss to Carman forced him to only be able to place seventh in the tournament. I am sure he would have place a lot higher if given the proper seed!

I was just thinking, that this years team state champion may just come down to bracketing.......gonna be a close race this year I suspect. The kids at Ironman will be some game changers along with others who were'nt there. GO TIGERS.....would be nice to see a few new plaques on the wall in the wrestling room.

• Upvote 1