tiger

State Team Scores

1. Union County 176

2. Trinity 153.5

3. Larue 152

4. Simon Kenton 151.5

5. Campbell County 139.5

18. Grant County 56.5

Congratulations to Union on their Back to Back Sate titles!!

Either way those boys are great wrestlers, I wouldve loved to have seen Stephen wrestle Cooper instead, I know that wouldve been awesome and I'm not going to try to give the edge to either one, both great wrestlers, congratulations to Campbell County.

Give it a rest. CC won, fair and square whether or not we agree with the manner in which it happened. I'm with you mataholic. The only kid I saw that could hang with Stephen Myers was Cooper.

You gotta remember we still had points scorers at those weight classes, Bachman beat the kid who placed 4th earlier this year

64.50 pnts. worth - SM&AM CC would have131.50 OK you would stil get some pnts, but how many?

Paul let them be mad all they want because their team didnt win. You all looked good at state. I was rooting for Sean to beat Brock and you over Fahy. Congrats on your alls team title. Something we all wish we could have one day.

You gotta remember we still had points scorers at those weight classes, Bachman beat the kid who placed 4th earlier this year

64.50 pnts. worth - SM&AM CC would have131.50 OK you would stil get some pnts, but how many?

It is always the same thing whining and complaining. We could never guess how many points they would have scored it is too unpredictable. They could have won it all or went 0-2 the weight was weak after hitchings left, which was a good tactic for him.

Good job Campbell County wrestling team! Starring: Stephen Maggard, Bryan Spahr, Garth Yenter, Sean Fausz, Corbin Woods, Paul Hamilton, Stephen Myers, Dustin Turner, Eli Matthews, Brett Keeton, Kody Key, Austin Meyers, and Mason Franck. I would also like to congratulate the supporting cast, James Wilbers, Brad Krebs, Brent Brocker, Kevin Skinner, Collin Humphrey, Michael Yurcho, Garret Hiller, Kent Bachman, Jacob Schwartz, Brayden Hannah, Jordan Mason, and Mike Moore, Without these guys CC starters would not be as good.

CAMPBELL COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL 2012 STATE CHAMPIONS

It was a good match at state duals, but Preston beat Bachman. Check your scores.

Glad to hear that. Even Campbell County knows they wouldn't of won it without the Myers. If Ryle would of let the Myers join, all of these CC folks would be just as pissed as everyone else. I feel for the kids on CC that had their spot taken at the end of the season by the Myers. Pretty messed up thing for a coach to do to a kid that has been busting his butt all season IMO. I always respected the CC program and coaches until I heard of this. I guess a state title is just worth all of that to CC though. Congratulation Camels on your title. You sure did earn it! ;)

i bet it feels good for the camels to be on top, because clearly the only ones who did anything were the myers! maybe only those 2 should get the state championship trophy?

Just for the sake of arguement if CC's old 152 would have earned the same points that the 4th place finisher got (16)

Campbell would have scored 155.5 pts a respectable 2nd place.

If he earned the 5th place finishers points (11) Campbell would have scored 150.5 points placing 5th.

No the Meyers brothers did not do it all themselves however if Ryle or SK get these boys pts they either win or are runner up.

Glad to hear that. Even Campbell County knows they wouldn't of won it without the Myers. If Ryle would of let the Myers join, all of these CC folks would be just as pissed as everyone else. I feel for the kids on CC that had their spot taken at the end of the season by the Myers. Pretty messed up thing for a coach to do to a kid that has been busting his butt all season IMO. I guess a state title is just worth all of that to CC though. Congratulation Camels on your title. You sure did earn it! ;)

Maybe that is why CC took them to keep someone else from doing the same. Maybe you're just pissed because they did not come to your team! Or could it be that it is in the past and does not matter, I feel sorry for those who cannot move on! Ryle had their chance with a transfer and came up short, so it was CC's turn, maybe your team can be next! Anyone who thinks we would have been completely out of the hunt without the Myers is also a dumbass or stupid! Yes, thanks to the Myers and no on else on Campbell's team they won state. So, I do think that kids like GY and PH and CW and SF and MF and KK and BK and SM and BS deserve some respect instead of a smartass POS comment at the end of your little venting session.

• Upvote 2

People can say anything they want, but let's face it. ANY other team would do the same thing in CC's situation. Anyone who says differently is an idiot or completely delusional. Larue would do the same and so would Union. "If winning isn't everything, why would they keep score?" - VInce Lombardi

• Upvote 1

I don't have a dog in this fight one way or the other, but don't say ANY other team would have taken them because that would not be true. Our team would not have as well as I know others that wouldn't. There is also a sportsmanship and lessons in life that coaches are supposed to be teaching as well. That is what we do..

People can say anything they want, but let's face it. ANY other team would do the same thing in CC's situation. Anyone who says differently is an idiot or completely delusional. Larue would do the same and so would Union. "If winning isn't everything, why would they keep score?" - VInce Lombardi

Since I was directly involved in this I would ask that everyone let sleeping dogs lie.

The season is over and our families worst state tourney is over. We are moving on and exploring our options for next year.

I would like to point out that Kent returned to the team to help out the team at practice. He felt that he wanted to at least try to make something good out of a bad thing, and help his buddies on the team do the best they can.

I personally would like to thank all the coaches that talked to me at the state tourney (We were there the 2nd day away from everyone).

I would like to congratulate the individual accomplishments of every campbell co wrestler.

I also want ot congratulate Coach Gilbert and the other Nky wrestlers on there accomplishments.

As Handcontrol pointed out: I have no ill feelings toward any of the wrestlers or wrestling parents.

We will be around next year in the stands. Most likely not on the floor, I have little left to offer anyone on the mat.