Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

So did i- not 100% sure why he moved up- i can only speculate and that would only be my opinion so i will leave it at that- brent is a very talented wrestler and i can only wish him the best in whichever weight class he decides to be In before regionals

I think that kid from Montgomery county has a shot at it

Gabe is really tough.....He has truly worked hard off season and I like his chances too.....anxious to see how Troxell works into this all......should be an outstanding group of wrestlers in this weight....cannot wait to see them hook up !......Have to think Meyers and all his accolades will play a major role !....Good luck to all !

Canter started of the season wrestling 170 and has most of the season. I know this because my son wrestles against him. Maupin did pin him at a tournament a few weeks ago. I was surprised when he wrestled 152 a couple weeks ago.

Canter started of the season wrestling 170 and has most of the season. I know this because my son wrestles against him. Maupin did pin him at a tournament a few weeks ago. I was surprised when he wrestled 152 a couple weeks ago.

That should be a pretty good indication how light he was when he wrestled Maupin at 172 and wrestled 154 the a week or two later. So Canter would have weighed what 156 plus or minus?

He wrestled 160 against us. Very impressive that he could be top 5 in 3 weight classes!

Very Impressive, Canter's only problem @ 170 is he only weighs 160/165 and gives up to much strength... He has all the technique.

Ok for the record and for what it is worth, he wrestled 4 matches at 160, and one match at 152, and none at 170 at state duals. So all I was saying is he had to weigh 154 to wrestle 152 at state duals. Their 160 bumped up to 170 all day.