4. Central Hardin 72

5. Hopkinsville 53

School Team

1. Christian County 145

2. LaRue County 95

3. Trigg County 84

4. Meade County 43

5. Calloway County 20

70-pledger rc.75-garcia fc.80-kraezig rc.86-cook rc.92-bindner rc.98-miles rc(MOW-may be peaking at the right time,should be thrown in the mix at 98).105-emerson oc.113-heidorf no.121-duncan no.130-reitinauer no.140-frankrone rc 152-not sure how they scored it,it ended on an injury,finals were emerson and thome.168 -mcintosh oc..thats all I remember sorry if I misspelled any names

I was told they gave 152 to emerson on his injury because it was ruled to be from an illegal hold. 190 was Garret Chandler from fern Creek, not sure bout heavyweight but everything else looks right. River City won the team trophy. (that is if there wouldve been a trophy, no medals either)

I was told they gave 152 to emerson on his injury because it was ruled to be from an illegal hold. 168 was McIntosh. 190 was Garret Chandler from fern Creek, not sure bout heavyweight but everything else looks right. River City won the team trophy. (that is if there wouldve been a trophy, no medals either)

No medals, no trophies, what happend?

How can you forget when you knew months in advance that you were hosting? Table workers were also a major problem. But what's worst is that these kids who worked their tails off, deserved better. You got a kid like Miles who been working hard and gets his first regional championship and the MOW and has no medal or trophy to show for it.

• Upvote 3

Not only did they not have medals or awards for the kids and the teams, they did not even call the kids to the podium, or announce the team results or MOW. Once the last match ended, everybody was like OK, and then just left. Our coaches had to track down the tourney people to get the team results and the voting. Pretty anti-climactic for the kids who earned their way to state. Pitiful.

70-hammond (cald) over whorton (NH)

92-johnson (NH) over gray (cald)

105- kline (trigg)

113- smith (union) over agulto (christ)

121- cole (christ) over cunningham (trigg)

140- oxford (union)

152- lawson (hop) over parr (ceha)

168- bradley (uha) over boyd (trigg)

No excuse for not having awards. Should of had medals for the top 6 in each weight class (placed to 6th) How hard could it have been to run this tournament in a timely fashion. No seeding, placement in brackets determined by districts. All brackets are 8 man. Sounds like someone blew it big time. Feel sorry for the young wrestlers to be treated this way.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, most definitely think these young men deserve the recognition for a job well done as the season comes to a close. I know we as coaches get bombarded with a lot at times and we have things to slip our minds, but this was a major oversight. And not to even call their names out after the tournament, WOW

Stuff (forgive the misspelling) Happens. From Bad officiating to a tournament director who doesn't have a clue to adults berating little teenage girls working the tables. Here's a reminder to keep things in perspective.

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honour and the trophy is just a decoration."

-Bryan Moseley

Stuff (forgive the misspelling) Happens. From Bad officiating to a tournament director who doesn't have a clue to adults berating little teenage girls working the tables. Here's a reminder to keep things in perspective.

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honour and the trophy is just a decoration."

-Bryan Moseley

If they needed help they shouldve asked for it in advance. They run their own tourney so its not like its their first time around the block. No excuse for how things happened, if you couldve seen the blank looks on some of those faces.

• Upvote 1

Wow! That is a big embarrasment for not only Anderson, but also for the Assoc. Things like that can't happen. They knew well in advance they were hosting the tourney and if they couldn't run it...then let another team do it and back out gracefully. It is a shame that this Regional tourney was ran this way and should never happen again. I'm upset and I'm not even from that region.

• Upvote 1