Sign in to follow this  
jbigdaddy

Dragon Invitational @ South Oldham

PRP will be there.

PRP cancelled the trip up to Ryle for last nights tri-meet due to illness, not sure if they will be healthy enough for the weekend or not

Great day of wrestling.  Biggest news is Bryant with an overtime win over ruschell.

Don't have all the finals but what I have is

103 brown over wilkerson in ot.

112 kahl over parrot

119 Bryant over Russell in ot

125 not sure , think fahey forfeited

130 Logan Jones over ahern in ot

135 cooper over hitchings. Medical fft

140 honeycutt over herald

145 whalen over Jones

152 mace over ?

160 lampe over coyle

Sorry dont know rest

Cory Ahern beat Supe in one point match in the semis, then I believe he lost for 3rd to Roy Bisenius from South Oldham

PRP has a flu exchange going on within the team, though it seems to mainly have affected the varsity.  They had to cancel a trip to Ryle last week, as well as their trip to the Dragon.  Hopefully some health will return this week.

Cory Ahern beat Supe in one point match in the semis, then I believe he lost for 3rd to Roy Bisenius from South Oldham

Funny thing is Ahern was unseeded...somehow.  He beat Breneman (Oldham) in the round of 16, beat Bisenius (S. Oldham) in the Quarters, beat Supe (Scott) in the semi, then lost in OT to Lo. Jones of Walton in the championship match.

KickEmOut - You know they must not keep up with you guys wrestling in Ohio.

Thats okay....keep sleepin.  Thats why there were no arguements in the seed meeting.  It always works itself out on the mat

Ahern seems to be pretty tough. Looks like 130 is going to be one of the more interesting wts to watch at STATE !  And nice job on taking first Mr. Jones!

From PackAttack: What was 145 like.  I saw the Whalen won, was it an easy path for him.  What about Barrow from FC and Proctor from SO, thought one of them would be in the finals.

Barrow and Proctor wrestled for 3rd.  Barrow won 3-2.  Whalen was really strong @ 45.  He pinned in the 1st period in the finals and he beat Barrow in the semi's 11-3, I think.

the 130's at region 6 will be a great fight, and some kids who would place at any other region might not, you got supe (if he stays at 30) , ahern from ryle, hamilton from campbell , jones from walton verona, drew harris from sk, one of these kids are gonna make it to state and itll be a veryy very tough region and then a even tougher state, but region 6 is the most stacked for that weight class

What was 145 like.  I saw the Whalen won, was it an easy path for him.  What about Barrow from FC and Proctor from SO, thought one of them would be in the finals.

lane jones beat cole proctor by 8 i believe in the semis.