Sign in to follow this  
eville dad

Updates from State

Since this is the digital age and everyone is tweeting or on facebook or a forum what is the best way to get updates on the tournament.

Most of us are working away while the others get to watch and cheer, how about some updates.

I saw the Kentucky Wrestling group on facebook will we be seing some updates on there?

I know that the khsaa.org is going to be updating the brackets at the end of each round. unfortunately, I don't know of anyone else with info. I know they are going to have a live feed for th championship matches saturday. wish they did that for the other two days

Yea help us out... some of us dont have the luxury of traveling to frankfort.

Digital updates at big tournaments would be a big step in the right direction for this site anyway

Just heard from my better half and the only thing i can report is that it's going to be a long night. they have been wrestling since 2 and they just announced bout 60. wish i had more info but this is all i have.

I heard that Paden lost to Campbell County

112 Nick Paden Record: 1- 1

Result Opponent School How

Won Jeffery Wurth Union County Dec 4-1

Lost Sean Fausz Campbell County Dec 4-2

Both Paden and Canter lost for LaRue County.  LaRue County didn't have many bright spots on the day at all.  The whole team (with the exception of Ray, Newberry, and Blair) looked very flat out there.

Ryle and Trinity on the other hand looked like teams on a mission!  Union also wrestled very well.

The match of the day probably goes to Dodd Kinder vs. Alex Van Winkle.  Winkle was up by a comfortable margin and Kinder put him to his back.  Winkle was everything but pinned and he called for injury time.  Once the ref stopped it the crowd really got into it.  The match ended up going to OT and most of us were thinking Kinder didn't have enough left in him---but he ended up not only winning but pinning in OT with a hefty cheer from the entire crowd.

Both Paden and Canter lost for LaRue County.  LaRue County didn't have many bright spots on the day at all.  The whole team (with the exception of Ray, Newberry, and Blair) looked very flat out there.

Ryle and Trinity on the other hand looked like teams on a mission!  Union also wrestled very well.

The match of the day probably goes to Dodd Kinder vs. Alex Van Winkle.  Winkle was up by a comfortable margin and Kinder put him to his back.  Winkle was everything but pinned and he called for injury time.  Once the ref stopped it the crowd really got into it.  The match ended up going to OT and most of us were thinking Kinder didn't have enough left in him---but he ended up not only winning but pinning in OT with a hefty cheer from the entire crowd.

Ha, that's what happens when you don't wrestle for a month, talent can only take you so far.

This kid should join a talent show, he put on quite an act.

Ha, that's what happens when you don't wrestle for a month, talent can only take you so far.

This kid should join a talent show, he put on quite an act.

What do you mean about not wrestling for a month?

Looks like two #1's and a couple of 2nd ranked guys are knocked out of the winners bracket already.  Some weight classes seem to be wide open.