Jeffersontown

Union County

Fort Campbell

Larue County

Central Hardin

Meade County

Southern

Wrestling Begins at 9:30 AM with Finals scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM

Ryle did not send it's varstiy team to qualifier.  It is the same weekend of a major ohio tournament they attend. On a side note they have already beaten both of the region 6 qualifying teams in duel meets

The forcasts I see just predict a cold day

I think he's referring to Thursday and Friday which predicts flurries and snow showers.

Ryle did not send it's varstiy team to qualifier.  It is the same weekend of a major ohio tournament they attend. On a side note they have already beaten both of the region 6 qualifying teams in duel meets

The truth is, Ryle is holding the cards tight to their chest. Just had 5 kids from Iowa transfer in and want to show their cards at reagions. :-D just kidding

Seeds?  A few years back I believe, the coaches decided to seed the tournament with the first criteria being head to head, wins and losses.  So with that in mind, I believe both LaRue and Johnson Central are undefeated in state.  I am pretty sure LaRue is, and 99% sure Johnson Central is, someone correct me if I am wrong.  Trinity has one loss to Union County.  Union County has one loss to LaRue.  Woodford has one loss to Central Hardin and Campbell County has one loss to Ryle.

I can't remember how far down the coaches decided to seed this thing.  Now before someone says, correctly I might add, that Trinity didn't have Fahy, Bradbury, and Hitchings in their dual, and they didn't, the coaches decided it doesn't matter who the teams had when they wrestled and who they didn't.  If you wrestle one another and lose, you lost.  And before someone gets on here and talks about who finished in front of whom at some tournament, tournament finishes don't matter in a dual seeding. 

Nowwith that in mind, who are your top seeds?  I am not sure and just let me say that this seed meeting on Saturday will be VERY intersting and could take a while!!

Matchups i hope to see:

1) Travis K vs Isaac T 135

2) Jake Lee vs John Lampe 160

3) Luke Troxell vs Kevin Cooper 130

4) Korey Shotwell vs Grant Ohlmann 145

5) Bernard Ray vs Nathan Ilg 189

6) Tyler Crow vs Drew Newberry vs Cody Mink (if any of these happen) 215

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Matchups i hope to see:

1) Travis K vs Isaac T 135

2) Jake Lee vs John Lampe 160

3) Luke Troxell vs Kevin Cooper 130

4) Korey Shotwell vs Grant Ohlmann 145

5) Bernard Ray vs Nathan Ilg 189

6) Tyler Crow vs Drew Newberry vs Cody Mink (if any of these happen) 215

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

id like to see troxall vs corey mccall thatd be a good one

Which Black Team? Woodford or Johnson Central? Johnson Central is tough this year and I could see them making some noise at State Duals or the Tournament this year.

I'm thinking Woodford a 4 and JC a 5 let them duke it out in the pool to see who makes the final round.

Seeds?  A few years back I believe, the coaches decided to seed the tournament with the first criteria being head to head, wins and losses.  So with that in mind, I believe both LaRue and Johnson Central are undefeated in state.  I am pretty sure LaRue is, and 99% sure Johnson Central is, someone correct me if I am wrong.  Trinity has one loss to Union County.  Union County has one loss to LaRue.  Woodford has one loss to Central Hardin and Campbell County has one loss to Ryle.

I can't remember how far down the coaches decided to seed this thing.  Now before someone says, correctly I might add, that Trinity didn't have Fahy, Bradbury, and Hitchings in their dual, and they didn't, the coaches decided it doesn't matter who the teams had when they wrestled and who they didn't.  If you wrestle one another and lose, you lost.  And before someone gets on here and talks about who finished in front of whom at some tournament, tournament finishes don't matter in a dual seeding. 

Nowwith that in mind, who are your top seeds?  I am not sure and just let me say that this seed meeting on Saturday will be VERY intersting and could take a while!!

I think that Woodford was missing 3 or 4 varsity wrestlers in their loss to Central Hardin.

I think that Woodford was missing 3 or 4 varsity wrestlers in their loss to Central Hardin.

Our team has had duals with Ryle, CC, Larue and WC.  Obviously Ryle won't be at the tournament but I'd rank the top four team in this order... Trinity, CC, WC then Larue.  All this depends on the health of some of the guys(Jake Lee, the HWT for WC and so on) and how they match up in each weight class.  It'll be fun to see how it all plays out.