Sign in to follow this  
SnapDrag

Best match at state

I think what should of been the finals match that was a great match, was Dusty Brown vs. JJ Jude

that was a nice match...

best finals match..would be..zarth vs osburne

I think what should of been the finals match that was a great match, was Dusty Brown vs. JJ Jude

Agreed. I don't appreciate everyone making excuses and saying Dusty cheated, though. He's an awesome guy. Doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Well concidering Davis did win state, im clueless on who won?? lol  :mrgreen:

he was being sarcastic mortal. i found it very stupid to say though, yes davis won, yes he was unstoppable, this year. that doesnt mean when we say something good about another wrestler we are by any means taking away from him. so eaglewrestler, back up a second, take a deep breath, and try to compose yourself. the guys name is region 7 so obviously he supports region 7, which means it was very exciting to him that the only person, as far as i know, to take davis down this year was cody guiler, who is from region 7. he was merely supporting a wrestler from the same region as him.

he was being sarcastic mortal. i found it very stupid to say though, yes davis won, yes he was unstoppable, this year. that doesnt mean when we say something good about another wrestler we are by any means taking away from him. so eaglewrestler, back up a second, take a deep breath, and try to compose yourself. the guys name is region 7 so obviously he supports region 7, which means it was very exciting to him that the only person, as far as i know, to take davis down this year was cody guiler, who is from region 7. he was merely supporting a wrestler from the same region as him.

I'm "composed" man. It really was just a joke. How many times did Davis take Guiler down? or put him to his back? I just found it funny to make that sound like a close match because I was right there and it really wasn't. Three takedowns(may have been only 2) in a match where the winner had 5-7 takedowns and a pin really isn't that great IMO.

I'm "composed" man. It really was just a joke. How many times did Davis take Guiler down? or put him to his back? I just found it funny to make that sound like a close match because I was right there and it really wasn't. Three takedowns(may have been only 2) in a match where the winner had 5-7 takedowns and a pin really isn't that great IMO.

its great when there was no one else this year that took him down. as far as i remember anyways, someone correct me if i am wrong. so for no one else to have taken him down, cody to take him down two or three times in one match, seems like a really good accomplishment to me.

its great when there was no one else this year that took him down. as far as i remember anyways, someone correct me if i am wrong. so for no one else to have taken him down, cody to take him down two or three times in one match, seems like a really good accomplishment to me.

Well I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. Actually Stephen Cole from Doss took him down early in the first period in the first round at state before getting pinned.

what about when harrison courtney got takendown early in the first period. has anyone in the state got a takedown on him prior to that?

Im sure someone did. Neutral isn't really Harrison's best aspect.

woh woh woh, when did harry get taken down? i don't remember that. ohhh wait the semis? or i thought jake lee took him down. i don't recall thats odd.

Finals. I think Jake was happy with that. lol

Finals. I think Jake was happy with that. lol

Yeah. Harrison was actually trailing 0-2 at one point.

ohh yea, cuz i remember saying oh god he is going to pay for that to my cuz during that match. haha

Yeah. It was a surprise for Harrison to get taken down first, but I don't think anyone really ever thought he may be in trouble of losing the match.