Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 21

I could understand that being said about Brown but there wasn't anything special about Miller. Guy had no gas. Either way, Shotwell is far beyond what Dusty and Matt were last season.

That may be true. I can't wait to see this match. I don't see it being easy for either wrestler, but I do see both of them dominating the rest of the competition. I just hope this match doesn't end up in the quarters or semifinals, and happens under the the spotlight where it belongs.

davis is so strong getting from the bottem, and so fast on his feet, i dont see how he could come close to losing a match. if no one can hold him on the mat, and he cant be taken down, then i think hes got state in the bag again.

That may be true. I can't wait to see this match. I don't see it being easy for either wrestler, but I do see both of them dominating the rest of the competition. I just hope this match doesn't end up in the quarters or semifinals, and happens under the the spotlight where it belongs.

Yeah. Regardless of anyone's opinion as to who is better, this is going to be one of the most anticipated matches of the year.

davis is so strong getting from the bottem, and so fast on his feet, i dont see how he could come close to losing a match. if no one can hold him on the mat, and he cant be taken down, then i think hes got state in the bag again.

That's what I'm thinking. I just can't see anyone taking him down this year. No one has taken him down so far this season.

Who are the common opponents for Shotwell and Davis this year?

That's a good question. I'm not sure there have been any. Davis was out with a fractured wrist until the Big East. In the top 10, he's beaten Thomson and Jarvis.

Thomson from where?  The NO Thomson has only lost to an out of state kid this season at the finals of Lafayette.

My mistake. It was Cody Guiler who was at the Dragon, along with Jarvis.

also i see that region 7 is shaping up and taking its usual place at the top of the points scored at state list. once again, im stuck in the best region in the state, you have to love it.

your are so humble...  we shall see @ state

Guiler did not wrestle Davis.

No, he didn't, but he lost to someone who lost to Davis, is my guess, seeing how Davis was first place and Guiler was third.

on a serious note josh johnson pinned lampe, and i know its been said many times but johnson will no doubt dominate this year at state im even thinking he is in line for MOW just saying he might pin through state, and he isnt just pinning chumps. there are some studs at that weight but he seems to be on another level.

Hey Ranger, I think the new 112 from Union is going to be Justin Whitaker. First year wrestler but I heard his Uncle was pretty mean back in his day. :wink: