Sign in to follow this  
southern145

favorite set ups

frnt headlock

I think he meant the front headlock position.  Personally I like a the pancake series from the same position but with an over and under/fishook instead of a traditional front headlock.

Well I only told have the story on that one normally circle quick circle shot opposite leg never see it coming. It works.

what???  I actually re-read this 3 or 4 times to make sure I wasn't having a stroke or something.

what???  I actually re-read this 3 or 4 times to make sure I wasn't having a stroke or something.

i did the same, but decided to let it go.

Swear it works.

I think they're saying that it's difficult to understand what you meant in that statement.  Some words are out of place and to be honest it is difficult to read.  After a couple of times I understood what you meant.

Over-under hooks.  Then tap your foot near your opponents foot on the side of the underhook, but make sure your not leaning in towards your opponent.  Almost every time they'll lift that foot.  Then you have them off balance and hit the lat drop.  Works like a charm.

I can't believe no one's called out these 3....3 of the all time greats:

1) point behind them and shout out "WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT!"  <--you gotta sell this one

2) clap your hands in their face, and shoot as they blink their eyes (aka the Danger special)

3) pretend your shoe is untied and you are tying it, and when they pause to let you tie it...shoot a nice low single...if you actually score a takedown...remind them that there are no timeouts in wrestling

#1 was a joke...but 2 and 3 I have seen work with my own 2 eyes!!!

1) point behind them and shout out "WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT!"  <--you gotta sell this one

2) clap your hands in their face, and shoot as they blink their eyes (aka the Danger special)

3) pretend your shoe is untied and you are tying it, and when they pause to let you tie it...shoot a nice low single...if you actually score a takedown...remind them that there are no timeouts in wrestling

Back in the 80's the favorite set for the Simon Kenton boys was the "father nelson". Pioneer_pride fell for it everytime!

Back in the 80's the favorite set for the Simon Kenton boys was the "father nelson". Pioneer_pride fell for it everytime!

You got me there!  Them Conner boys hit that move on us with extreme prejudice.  That and the middle leg take down were their favorite moves.  They had a 167 lber, short, stubby, funny looking dude....can't remember his name, but he had an unstoppable middle leg takedown.

I'm gonna work these in practice this week so i can surprise everybody at region with my new arsenal of moves.lol