Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - DEC 27

I don't know who Hedges is, but you have Palmer all the way down at Six and I don't see Supe or Schneider anywhere on here, not saying it can't happen, but it would probably be some nice upsets if that is the case, I see that Carr is still wrestling at 130 currently which is not that big of a deal when you're only talking about 3lbs and I haven't seen Demery down at 125 this year either, so I guess there is more to follow

John Walton From Henry Clay High School is looking to return from knee injury Monday January 5th and looks to compete in the Lafayette 5 Star Classic. He will be wrestling at the 145 lbs. weight class. Last year he beat both Logan M. from Dunbar and Ricky Wright from Seneca

Good job on the rankings as usual...I want to make a plug for Stout from Bourbon...He is wrestling at 125 and will be there for the remainder of the season...He is 20 and 4, placed 6th at WCI and his only losses are to Supe 6-0, Harper form Seneca beat him 2-0

and he lost twice to Krauziewicz...and he beat Whalen from Henry Clay and Nyitrai from Eastern pretty easily

at hvy weight...jordon whiting is not wrestling. he got a full ride to ohio state and is not wrestling. also vince staten beat glenn frost 4 1 at the woodford county invitational.

If I'm not mistaken Jordan Whiting wrestled at the Mater Dei Tournament.

at hvy weight...jordon whiting is not wrestling. he got a full ride to ohio state and is not wrestling.

Jordan isn't wrestling?That's not good.

Have him get in touch with me.