Ranger123

KSWA State seeding meeting

pin2win, once you have seeds, you can match them by process of elimination. The 1 and 4 from the same region will be on one side of the bracket, and the 2 and the 3 will be on the other. The determining factor of which region wrestles which, is how the seeding of the region champs play out. If you have a good idea of how those seeds played out, you can start plugging in names. The 2s and 3s can be tricky, but I saw a pattern that I followed. You can easily narrow it down to 2 possibilities. I know this is probably about as clear as mud. Sorry.

IWIN, thanks for your input. I'm pretty sure I have it all the matchups correct, placement of the 1s vs 4s, but the placement of 2s and 3s is what i'm unsure on. Hopefully they make the brackets public here soon, and don't sit on them until middle of next week. The suspense will kill some people. 

Good stuff MLee. That's exactly how mine turned out. I did mine with #s though, so I went a little more cross eyed seperating Regions 1-4 with seeds 1-4. The letter system seems a little easier. pin2win, apparently MLee is whole lot better than me at explaining a good system to use!! Lol.

Just post them, how hard is it to do? Same tune, different year.

With your lack of patience and understanding that people may have other things going on, I might wait at least another day to post it.

Take a breath and relax.

With your lack of patience and understanding that people may have other things going on, I might wait at least another day to post it.

Take a breath and relax.

Ranger, how dare you have a family, a job, practice to run or anything else going on!!! Now get of your lazy rear and cater to the fans immediately!!!!

Ranger what about those rankings. Region has been over 2 days. Also where are the brackets thought the seeding meeting was last night

You forget to mention we should have already seen the 2015-2016 rankings posted.

Ranger is just another one of those typical FatCat CEO Types. Collecting that huge salary and not giving two sh**s about the little guy. Remember Ranger you are here to serve us!!!

Just to have a clear understanding, Ranger inputs all the wrestlers into track on his time as being president? Does anyone else assist him on this task?

Just to have a clear understanding, Ranger inputs all the wrestlers into track on his time as being president? Does anyone else assist him on this task?

You suck up!!!  IMO Ranger needs to manage his time better and get this taken care of.

I got a better idea Chris , Ranger should enlist your service as his personal secretary and have you input all the wrestlers during practice when your sitting with all the other wrestling moms!!

Post when it is convenient for you. 50 other coaches on call has nothing to do with posting seeds.

As soon as you are ready to get off the couch and put some work in yourself we are electing new officers in 2 weeks. All you have to do is let me know and I will be more than happy to put your name on the ballot.

#1 Grandstaff (Hawks)

#2 Frazier (Taylor Co)

#3 Kinley (Madison Co)

#4 Sawyer (Fern Creek)

#1 Deck (Madison Co)

#2 Peace (Walton-Verona)

#3 Hanson (North Hardin)

#4 Armstead (East Oldham)

#1 Escalera (Union Co)

#2 Grandstaff (Hawks)

#3 Deckard (East Oldham)

#4 Fletcher (Johnson Co)