Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

well looks like Brock will survive the semis! Still going with TJ=2X Champ

or does he? We all know how great Brock is but going through Fausz will be no easy ride. I think we'll be watching all three of these guys in the NCAA's some day.

• Upvote 1

Fausz wins along with MOW

Fausz is undefeated this year against everyone except TJ. I would pick him to win it over Carr if he was at 32. I just don't think he wins this weight.

last year at state didnt fausz beat willen by 10? and fausz and tj's match was by far the most intense match of the region, fausz was winning with 30 seconds in the 3rd left and just got to high with legs

Fausz is undefeated this year against everyone except TJ. I would pick him to win it over Carr if he was at 32. I just don't think he wins this weight.

Carr is undefeated against everyone in Ky this year including TJ. That has alot to do with why TJ is at 126!

• Upvote 1

Carr is undefeated against everyone in Ky this year including TJ. That has alot to do with why TJ is at 126!

I think Brock is a lot tougher than Carr. Why would TJ run from Carr to face Brock. In fact, I would put Carr at 4th if he were in this weight.

I think Brock is a lot tougher than Carr. Why would TJ run from Carr to face Brock. In fact, I would put Carr at 4th if he were in this weight.

He did it didn't he!

Once again proving how much of an idiot you are!!

If Carr wrestled for the school he started with we might have seen him wrestle in region 6. Just saying.

Also seems like TJ and Carr are more alike than TJ and Brock I still go with TJ.

First of all let me apologize to TJ Ruschell, Tim Ruschell And Ryle. I really have no idea why TJ went to 126. I would assume that like all off the best kids he and his team felt he was more competitive at that weight. I like Tim and TJ very much. Jayce has wrestled along side TJ and has been coached by Tim at some national events. I also like Andy and Sean very much.I am sorry I let one of your parents aggravate me just seems like he always finds a way to mention Jayce.

P.S. I stand by my idiot comment!!!!

First of all let me apologize to TJ Ruschell, Tim Ruschell And Ryle. I really have no idea why TJ went to 126. I would assume that like all off the best kids he and his team felt he was more competitive at that weight. I like Tim and TJ very much. Jayce has wrestled along side TJ and has been coached by Tim at some national events. I also like Andy and Sean very much.I am sorry I let one of your parents aggravate me just seems like he always finds a way to mention Jayce.

P.S. I stand by my idiot comment!!!!

I would suggest you stop with the name calling. Not a good idea. I had assumed you were a kid by your posts but I see now that you're Jayce's dad. I haven't said anything bad about your kid. He's obviously a great wrestler and the favorite to win his weight. But this is a wrestling chat board and we chat about wrestling. Your kid being one of the most well know kids in the state will get him mentioned. I said two thing about Jayce.

1. He transfered to Union. I didn't suggest it was wrong in any way or that I had any idea why he moved. The point was he moved. It happens and we shouldn't pretend to know why kids move schools. Let em wrestle.

2. That Fausz would be my pick to win state at another weight. Obviously I chose the next closest weight. It would have been silly to pick Fausz over Newberry at 220 wouldn't it?

So unwad your panties. I think your kid is great and I enjoy watching him wrestle.