Sign in to follow this  
KickEmOut

Campbell County - Ryle Dual

I absolutely agree. From here on...SuperS1...you post I will delete. Any time you change your name and a post looks similar to ones you have done...deleted. I have sit back and seen enough.

THANK YOU!

I absolutely agree. From here on...SuperS1...you post I will delete. Any time you change your name and a post looks similar to ones you have done...deleted. I have sit back and seen enough.

I know that most don't agree but now you're acting like the chinese government. Everyone has the option to ignore anyone they'd like, so if it really bothered you then you'd have done so already. But I guess 1st amendment right must not apply to this forum, how sad. Seen one topic get locked and deleted already pertaining to one particular assistant coach. I'm not saying I agree with everything the man says, but does being arrogant and alot of other words I could use to get myself kicked off, really warrant the action you are taking? Funny how the people who cant stand him are the same ones antagonizing him as if he would'nt respond. Sheesh.........warning, if the powers that be, dont agree.................

I know that most don't agree but now you're acting like the chinese government. Everyone has the option to ignore anyone they'd like, so if it really bothered you then you'd have done so already. But I guess 1st amendment right must not apply to this forum, how sad. Seen one topic get locked and deleted already pertaining to one particular assistant coach. I'm not saying I agree with everything the man says, but does being arrogant and alot of other words I could use to get myself kicked off, really warrant the action you are taking? Funny how the people who cant stand him are the same ones antagonizing him as if he would'nt respond. Sheesh.........warning, if the powers that be, dont agree.................

I agree

Unfair comparison. That sitaution and this one are totally different.

Unfair comparison. That sitaution and this one are totally different.

Different situation, yes, but same action and principle. Truly to me the other situation actually had more relevance because we should be informed of what is the norm and proper procedure in those situations and how to correctly deal with them. Yes, my son wrestles his own coaches to become better, and yes they woop up on him, but they know to pause and explain what happened or what he could have done to counteract. So with that being said I'm still in the dark as to what was ok or not ok in that other situation because we never got to hear a proper result and decision. This forum should be used to help clear up these type issues as they occur. Here's one for you.....I've seen a wrestler who when another wrestler has a half in and is going for the wrist, will take the other wrestlers hand and push it behind his head making it look as though the wrestler meant to sink in a full, giving himself a point and a fresh start. I've witnessed this wrestler do it several times. So officials I warn you if a wrestler tells you someone is pushing their hand back, take a closer look as the match goes on and if you officiate any more of that wrestlers matches, I will not name anyone but I feel it is an unsportsman like move.
  • Upvote 1

Different situation, yes, but same action and principle. Truly to me the other situation actually had more relevance because we should be informed of what is the norm and proper procedure in those situations and how to correctly deal with them. Yes, my son wrestles his own coaches to become better, and yes they woop up on him, but they know to pause and explain what happened or what he could have done to counteract. So with that being said I'm still in the dark as to what was ok or not ok in that other situation because we never got to hear a proper result and decision. This forum should be used to help clear up these type issues as they occur. Here's one for you.....I've seen a wrestler who when another wrestler has a half in and is going for the wrist, will take the other wrestlers hand and push it behind his head making it look as though the wrestler meant to sink in a full, giving himself a point and a fresh start. I've witnessed this wrestler do it several times. So officials I warn you if a wrestler tells you someone is pushing their hand back, take a closer look as the match goes on and if you officiate any more of that wrestlers matches, I will not name anyone but I feel it is an unsportsman like move.

He has been a repeat offender in trash talking, profanity, baiting, etc., and those are the rules. People that repeatedly break the rules can be put in a special group where a moderator must approve the post first. That should have been done a long time ago.

As for the KHSAA violations, absolutely no talk of that is taken on this board. If you know a violation or would like to file a complaint, then you need to go through the proper channels. That includes issues with coaches, kids eligibility, etc. You can talk about the rules, but no mention of someone breaking the rules.

Honestly that is the best rule on this site.

Different situation, yes, but same action and principle. Truly to me the other situation actually had more relevance because we should be informed of what is the norm and proper procedure in those situations and how to correctly deal with them. Yes, my son wrestles his own coaches to become better, and yes they woop up on him, but they know to pause and explain what happened or what he could have done to counteract. So with that being said I'm still in the dark as to what was ok or not ok in that other situation because we never got to hear a proper result and decision. This forum should be used to help clear up these type issues as they occur. Here's one for you.....I've seen a wrestler who when another wrestler has a half in and is going for the wrist, will take the other wrestlers hand and puIsh it behind his head making it look as though the wrestler meant to sink in a full, giving himself a point and a fresh start. I've witnessed this wrestler do it several times. So officials I warn you if a wrestler tells you someone is pushing their hand back, take a closer look as the match goes on and if you officiate any more of that wrestlers matches, I will not name anyone but I feel it is an unsportsman like move.

On our end of this story, my son has torn back muscles and is out for the season.

He has been a repeat offender in trash talking, profanity, baiting, etc., and those are the rules. People that repeatedly break the rules can be put in a special group where a moderator must approve the post first. That should have been done a long time ago.

As for the KHSAA violations, absolutely no talk of that is taken on this board. If you know a violation or would like to file a complaint, then you need to go through the proper channels. That includes issues with coaches, kids eligibility, etc. You can talk about the rules, but no mention of someone breaking the rules.

The only theads that get any notice on this site are the ones Super posts on. Are you also monitoring all those posters that were instigating his responses or do you only censor the opinions you disagree with?

Guest cmccoy

I will be gald to shed some light on the situation to those who are trying to call me out (mataholic and raider). The coach involved was removed from the program immediately. All of that said, I am done with Kentuckywrestling.com. Mathound, please disable my account effective now. I will let the proper channels know of anything going on or any results I have. Good Luck in Wrestling.

Coach McCoy

The only theads that get any notice on this site are the ones Super posts on. Are you also monitoring all those posters that were instigating his responses or do you only censor the opinions you disagree with?

There were tons of provoking and inappropriate posts that were removed by other members too. They are not repeatedly ignoring the warnings. We obviously don't have time to check every single post. Anyone is free to "report" any post they think is breaking the rules.

Are you kidding me.

We have allowed one person to disrupt this website and all that we have done to make it a decent wrestling forum?

I am dissapointed in many of you. Grow up. As my mamma use to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me".

This one poster who has assumed many different names has invaded our forum and said many things that others don't like. Mathound has told us all how to ignore this poster. That way you will not be able to see the posts this person makes. Yet most ignoed this avenue and continued to complain about his posts.

Mathound did what the majority wanted: He banned this persons posts. Maybe not what some like, but what most wanted. (Majority rules).

We have just allowed this person to win. He has outsmarted all of Kentuckywrestling.com. He has turned us against each other and disrupted a peacefull forum. Sound familiar history people. (The evil genius of Hitler)

Now we allow one of our elite to leave the forum. Coach McCoy has done more for wrestling in Ky than most of you will ever think about doing. Most of you will spend your 4-8 years in wrestling while your son(s) wrestle then leave. He has done more than that. I'm not saying you have to like everyone, but respect the accomplishments of the individual. You probably don't know all the details of everything going on.

Use this forum for what it is. A fun way to get information, argue ideologies, coaching startagies, getting tourneament information, and results. And on occation poke some fun at some people.

As for coach McCoy; I hope you don't totally deleate your account and at least answer your PM's. There may be something I need from you or would like to ask you in the future.

As always.

This is the opinion of GOO nothing more nothing less

You can take it or leave it. Doesn't really matter to me

GOO out.

• Upvote 1

I will be gald to shed some light on the situation to those who are trying to call me out (mataholic and raider). The coach involved was removed from the program immediately. All of that said, I am done with Kentuckywrestling.com. Mathound, please disable my account effective now. I will let the proper channels know of anything going on or any results I have. Good Luck in Wrestling.

Coach McCoy

Just to clarify, I was agreeing meta's opinion about censoring posts. I fall on the other side of the arguement about the young assistant coach. I dont know the whole story, but im dissapointed to hear that he isnt coaching anymore. We need more people involve to continue to grow our sport. Injuries are a part of this sport and sometimes they happen when wrestling coaches. Im sure goo can attest to that. Im sure the coach felt he was doing what he needed to help the wrestler out

My whole issue was with the censorship and the fact that the so called majority were the ones who were inciting him (or baiting him, knowing he's going to bite) with the name calling when they should have put him on their ignore list. I dont recall him using any profanity, but I'm sure I could've missed it because I didnt bother looking at his hundreds of posts. So I guess his major offense would be trash talking. Yes I agree trash taliking is unsportsmanlike but unfortunately it is part of sports, ALI was one of the greatest trash talkers and also one of "The Greatest" sports figures of all time, I just hope the Myers dont have to go to Manilla just to wrestle. As far as the coaching incident, I dont remember picking a side but only using a recent incident to show that I was left in the dark as to proper procedure, we either learn from mistakes or are bound to repeat them. How do we know if something is a violation in the first place if we are not allowed to discuss such isolated incidents? I apologize to Coach McCoy due to the fact that he feels as I was calling him out. But cant we agree to disagree or do I need to censor myself and not have an opinion? I know I have thanked McCoy, Smith and others for their contribution, and I still do. I hope to still recieve e-mails in the off season as to what off season events are going on locally and hope to see the sport grow in the state so that no one can ruffle so many feathers by calling us 2nd rate. Just my opinion, if I'm still allowed to have one. If not then kick me off too.

My whole issue was with the censorship and the fact that the so called majority were the ones who were inciting him (or baiting him, knowing he's going to bite) with the name calling when they should have put him on their ignore list. I dont recall him using any profanity, but I'm sure I could've missed it because I didnt bother looking at his hundreds of posts. So I guess his major offense would be trash talking. Yes I agree trash taliking is unsportsmanlike but unfortunately it is part of sports, ALI was one of the greatest trash talkers and also one of "The Greatest" sports figures of all time, I just hope the Myers dont have to go to Manilla just to wrestle. As far as the coaching incident, I dont remember picking a side but only using a recent incident to show that I was left in the dark as to proper procedure, we either learn from mistakes or are bound to repeat them. How do we know if something is a violation in the first place if we are not allowed to discuss such isolated incidents? I apologize to Coach McCoy due to the fact that he feels as I was calling him out. But cant we agree to disagree or do I need to censor myself and not have an opinion? I know I have thanked McCoy, Smith and others for their contribution, and I still do. I hope to still recieve e-mails in the off season as to what off season events are going on locally and hope to see the sport grow in the state so that no one can ruffle so many feathers by calling us 2nd rate. Just my opinion, if I'm still allowed to have one. If not then kick me off too.

Once there was a KHSAA investigation or report, it was removed. This site does not want to take part in any investigations. The validity of any posts on this forum cannot be confirmed nor denied. That is why any report of violations and investigations are removed. I am sure if you want to know the facts, you can contact the people involved.

It was only removed at that point. Not even 1% of the posts on this site have ever been censored.