Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Pre-season Rankings 2011/2012 - October 27

Ok back to rankings info. It's looking like elijah miller will compete at a solid 182 this year. He has added a lot of muscle since last year. Ryan sowder will move to 171 for the eagles and will have a shot at the state title. Scott lost Matt Severn to Boone, but still has Brandon Robbins. It's shaping up for them to have a decent team with some new talent and some kids who have really improved.

Funny i don't recall saying who i was or wasn't and have not lied or been asked about who i am and for the last time its Myers no e before the y and its Stephen not Steven .............

connor wilkerson isnt wrestling 106 so should he be ranked top 5 at 112? and cameron bryant took third at ms state last year should he be ranked at 126?

SuperS1, what weight do you see Stephen going for State? I am thinking starting out at 145 then going 138 after Christmas.

Yeah 145 then 138 ,I'm sorry but the fat test using a handheld bodyfat tester is ridiculous and an insult to the state and sport its not even close to accurate and anyone believing it is accurate needs. Help you have to be kidding me lmao

Now that we have the body fat tests in Ranger, and you have seen some of our boys wrestle..... It is about time for a new update. And the girl from last year in the red is not cutting down to 138. She is set at 145. She said she is only wrestling in montgomery again this year...

Now that we have the body fat tests in Ranger, and you have seen some of our boys wrestle..... It is about time for a new update. And the girl from last year in the red is not cutting down to 138. She is set at 145. She said she is only wrestling in montgomery again this year...

Working on it

For Moore, Edwin Padilla is out of the line up, Jason hall will be at 113 after christmas, at 120 we have bobby poynter who took 4th at middle school state and is recently coming off of a major decision over st.x Max Korfage, Jesus Rosado will be at 126, Mike lester will be at 138, Mikey smith will be at 145, Kenneth Keller will be at 160, Sam Willbanks at 170, and Justin Mcdaniel at 182.

For Moore, Edwin Padilla is out of the line up, Jason hall will be at 113 after christmas, at 120 we have bobby poynter who took 4th at middle school state and is recently coming off of a major decision over st.x Max Korfage, Jesus Rosado will be at 126, Mike lester will be at 138, Mikey smith will be at 145, Kenneth Keller will be at 160, Sam Willbanks at 170, and Justin Mcdaniel at 182.

fat test says Lester can't go 138.

152 will be keith bray

Ok, so I watched some wrestling last night in Newport (Newport, Grant Co, Cooper and Boone) and I have to say that there was some good wrestling and there was some room for improvement. I will have to say that Mr NKY3x, Super S1 and or Mr Meyer shouldn't have to talk for his boys in any way shape or form. I watched them and they handled themselves in a very humble manner, wrestled hard and took it to the kids that they wrestled. They are very slick and they control their matches from the first whistle. I can only see a few kids challenge them in KY all year. I will have to say that there weren't any incidents with Mr Meyer or were there a need to be. I'm confused that all of this talk from him on this site is really neccessary given the way the boys wrestle and how technically sound they are. I am not on the Mr. Meyer bandwagon by any means and don't condone some of the things we have read, but these boys are the real deal at whatever weight they choose to wrestle. Great job boys.

I was impressed to see that in the 2nd season, GC has picked up there game from last year and wrestled hard in every match until the whistle blew. I am not only talking about the Meyer boys, but the other boys did a wrestled well also. Great job!

Newport has some good numbers finally and they have a few wrestlers that can bring it that have been around for a while.

Boone has a lot better numbers than in the past also and I saw some improved wrestling with those boys.

Cooper with the loss of the Caddell boys and a few others are going to be scappy at spots, but will be mainly building for the future.

All in all...good night of wrestling for all

Anything of note about these guys?

Anything of note about these guys?

bobby poynter went 5-0,jesus went 5-0,mike lester went 3-2,,smith went 3-2 ,keller went 3-2 with a good match against noah of st.x at 170 and a loss from scott's ryan sowder ..............willbanks went 5-0 with a quick pin vs. st.x at 182........, justin mcdaniel did not wrestle this past weekend,and 2 other notable wrestlers are daylon whaley who went 4-1 only loss came from st.x at 220, and logan durham at 195 went 4-1 with only a loss from st.x..........................also jason hall went 5-0 with a win over st.x

bobby poynter went 5-0,jesus went 5-0,mike lester went 3-2,,smith went 3-2 ,keller went 3-2 with a good match against noah of st.x at 170 and a loss from scott's ryan sowder ..............willbanks went 5-0 with a quick pin vs. st.x at 182........, justin mcdaniel did not wrestle this past weekend,and 2 other notable wrestlers are daylon whaley who went 4-1 only loss came from st.x at 220, and logan durham at 195 went 4-1 with only a loss from st.x..........................also jason hall went 4-1 with a win over st.x

Which tournament/duel was this at?