Sign in to follow this  
jbigdaddy

Dragon Invitational @ South Oldham

I think that if a team doesn't get there seed nominations in on time this year, they should be drawn into the brackets.  The coaches meeting took 2 hours last year because one team didn't get their info in, and felt everyone of their guys should be seeded.  Miserable, although the food was good :-)

If the seed meeting took to long then it is the fault of the tournament director.

He should make sure the seed meeting moves smoothly and quickly. 

Even if a team did not send their info in the seed meeting should only take about 1/2 an hour to fix.  If no one sends in information it should still only take about 1 hour at most.

Just for the record the whole thumb wrestling thing... although is fair and legit as can be. Is completely a one-sided competition, its to my knowledge that SnapDrag has never lost a thumb wrestling match. Hes ranked first with a 223-0 record, according to kentuckythumbwrestling.com  Now I'm just spitballing here. But i believe the only fair way to solve the rankings is a madden tournament between the coaches. Sounds Fair to me. Maybe i'm a little off though... :-D

Just for the record the whole thumb wrestling thing... although is fair and legit as can be. Is completely a one-sided competition, its to my knowledge that SnapDrag has never lost a thumb wrestling match. Hes ranked first with a 223-0 record, according to kentuckythumbwrestling.com  Now I'm just spitballing here. But i believe the only fair way to solve the rankings is a madden tournament between the coaches. Sounds Fair to me. Maybe i'm a little off though... :-D

thanks for exposing my skills, unfortunately i suffered a thumb labral tendon tear and have been forced to retire from thumb wrestling. im down with the madden tournament however as i have adapted my feet to use the controller.

in all seriousness, who in the heck has a current list of teams entered this year. so far from n.ky , i know its ryle, simon kenton, and walton verona.

Madden may work, but that would require the coaches to come down on Friday night.  Is everyone up for that.  Let me know if it happens and I will put together a ranking for the event.

Here comes the dang snow, whats oldham countys policy on saturday events if they are off school friday?

All wrestling events will be cancelled due to safety and travel concerns.

Regrettable, All Basketball games will go on as scheduled as it will be safer to drive in the PM than the am. Plus, BB makes more $$$ at the gate.

South Oldham

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Walton Verona

Eastern

North Oldham

Layfayette

PRP

Central

Woodford County

and i dont know the rest of the teams!!

I think that St. X, Southern, Trinity, John Hardin and Henry Clay are usually there too.