Sign in to follow this  
thepowerhalf

Great Video of John Fahy

and Powerlifting as well  :mrgreen:

And bein' able to get the last roll of toilet paper off the top shelf at Kroger as well ;) lol

Rumor has it Fahy will be wrestling 125 next year.  If that is the case will he dominate that weight or will he struggle a bit as he moves up???

I know nothing about nothing...but 119 sounds like a logical move.  He'll still dominate imo

With most I would agree, but should Osborne stay at 119, I think it would be a good match.

Fahy could bulk up to 285 and be a favorite for a state title, But I hope he stays smart (and small) and just goes 119

Ya i agree. He might be able to get the state championship at 125 but he probably will not do as well at all the national level tournaments if he in the higher weights

If I were him I'd do what Ruschell did his senior year and weigh in at 112 or 119 (whatever it may be) but wrestle a weight up in all KY tournaments and then his real weight at national ones.  This is of course if it worked out for the team.

Ya i agree. He might be able to get the state championship at 125 but he probably will not do as well at all the national level tournaments if he in the higher weights

Right we all have to remember that this kid is aiming for more than just a state title. He wants to be one of the premier wrestlers in the nation.