Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

Strongest Wrestlers

No, he's not i wrestled him and pinned him very easy. I've wrestled Olhman twice and he gave me fits with his strength. I couldn't hit a move whatsoever with his ungodly strength.

Tre hasnt been pinned this year. His only loss has been a minor decision to Meade

Tendi was a beast.  I remember how dominant he was his senior year.  He wouldnt break a sweat in hardly any of his matches.  Very impressive athlete.

Also a running back at U of L, I believe.

160 walls BC or ray Larue

Ray is definately the strongest at 160. He was the strongest when he was an 8th grader. That's the main reason he was able to keep up with the Juniors and Seniors last year

At 215 i think it would be tyler crow from meade county, this kid benches 335 pounds and squats like 600 hes a straight up beast and at 103 probably Larue he seems pritty tough but i dont know

103- Kary Goff from Seneca, he's huge for a 103

112- Warra

119- Zarth

125- Demery

130- Steve Norbury

135- Josh Moss

140- Bennett looks beastly, but Thomson is strong and he's agressive, their match was a pretty close one

145- JJ Jude

152- Isaac Ervin

160- Harrison Courtney

171- Hitchings or Ft. Knox's guy

189- Houchins and Jeff Smith are both strong

215- Chiba

285- Whiting

i have wrestled matt, and yeah he is strong, but i wouldnt say the strongest at 119. he doesnt have a lot of brute strength, his strength comes from his technique. with the right technique, the weakest wrestler feels incredibly strong. im not saying matt is weak either, just not the strongest.

sorry kasey, zarth

112- Warra

119- Zarth

125- Demery

130- Steve Norbury

135- Josh Moss

140- Bennett looks beastly, but Thomson is strong and he's agressive, their match was a pretty close one

145- JJ Jude

152- Isaac Ervin

160- Harrison Courtney

215- Chiba

285- Whiting

I'd throw in Tennyson from Central in there at 189. The kid looks like he sleeps in a weight room.

112- Warra

119- Zarth

125- Demery

130- Steve Norbury

135- Josh Moss

145- JJ Jude

152- Isaac Ervin

160- Harrison Courtney

215- Chiba

285- Whiting

i look at this and see many faults.

I wouldn't say that he's that jacked for a 103. He's definitely tall for a 103, and is stronger than just about everyone, but not huge.

I think Nelson from Madison County is pretty tough this year he has had one loss this year. Apparently the kid who beat him was supposed to be wrestling high school according to his mother who was out side bragging about a scholarship. I think Nelson has a good shot at this.

How about the kid from montgomry co. from last year. There 112. I remember when i seen him wrestle his mother screamed "frog" the whole match lol. He was very strong. Someone told me he was benching like 230 or in that area.

How about the kid from montgomry co. from last year. There 112. I remember when i seen him wrestle his mother screamed "frog" the whole match lol. He was very strong. Someone told me he was benching like 230 or in that area.

Oh i know, Ross Carpenter-Fraiser was his name. He was really quick too. FROG ROSS! FROG!!!!