145  White 3rd

160 Courtney 1st  (MOW)

171  Guagliardo  4th   5 match rule

hvy   Gentry  3rd

woodfords 125 didnt place?

1. Woodford  170 plus points

2. Meade      155 .... I think

3. Southern    141... ish

Here is a little recap of what I say and what an old man can remember. 

1.  Woodford had a full team and looked pretty tough.  The 140 was getting crushed in the finals until he lat tossed his kid to his back and stuck him.  Courtney wrestled Tanner cole from meade co in the finals and teched him.  Nothing really amazing to really report Woodford came out and got the job done.  Overall the looked tough and will be improving throughout the season.

2.  Meade had 11 guys in the tourney, two kids not make weight and 1 of their guys go out in the 1st round with a medical condition and was unable to wrestle the rest of the tourney.  Meade had 4 in the finals, the 145 (1st), the 160 (2nd), the 171 (2nd), and the 215 (1st).  The 119 and 125 (first year wrestler) wrestled back to 3rd place.  The 112 had to take 4th due to the 5 match rule.  The 112 beat the southern 112 in overtime 9-7. 

3.  Southern had a full team and looked solid.  The lighter weights looked solid as well as the mid weights.  The 189 wrestled a good tourney and looked very tough.  The 103, 112, and 125 wrestled tough also.  They had several guys in the finals and the team did well.  They look like they will be hard to beat as the season progresses.

The 112 beat the southern 112 in overtime 9-7. 

yes he did beat me but i did make some stupid mistakes but wensday we will see i know where i meassed up but that wont change it dylan pike is a good wrestler but we will wensday who is better

This tournament is really down compared to years in the past.  What happened to all of the other teams that use to come to this.

yes he did beat me but i did make some stupid mistakes but wensday we will see i know where i meassed up but that wont change it dylan pike is a good wrestler but we will wensday who is better

calm down there big guy... win or lose on wednesday you don't have to worry about Pike, I hear he's going down to 103 soon.  Good luck on the next match.

christian county results

103 jeramy burnham 3rd

112 dee leavell 1st

119 colton hall 2-2

125 korey polley 3rd

130 justin (dont know his last name) 0-2

135 dustin thomas 1st

145 robert geardles 2nd

152 antwan henderson 2-2

160 jeronis trice 1-2 (wrestled harrison courtney0

171 calvin mcnealey 1st

215 colton bumpas 0-2

hwt preston lashley 1-2

4th as a team 2 points away from third

Pretty good with half of the team still in football going for that STATE TITLE BABY! IT'S A GOOD DAY TO BE A CHRISTIAN COUNTY COLONEL!!!!! Even if you are just alumni haha

He's steppin up to the plate coach! The only thing I'm worried about is him making weight  :-D I heard you've been feeding him too many slim jims at supper haha

He's steppin up to the plate coach! The only thing I'm worried about is him making weight  :-D I heard you've been feeding him too many slim jims at supper haha

haha...yea one to many