Sign in to follow this  
Wildblueeyes

1st Match of the Season

Cooper High School will hold its first match ever December 3rd 6:00PM @Cooper.  Cooper and Conner will team up to represent Kentucky against Lockland and North College Hill coming over from Cincinnati to represent Ohio.  Wrestling a Super Tri on two mats.

Union Co. is having some tough competition the saturday after thanksgiving. 6 team dual meet with: Bellevue East (IL), Edwardsville (IL), O'Fallon (IL), Clarksville (TN), St. X and Union.

Not surprising that Union is starting the season off with some solid competition.Clarksville has very good teams year in and out.

Union Co. is having some tough competition the saturday after thanksgiving. 6 team dual meet with: Bellevue East (IL), Edwardsville (IL), O'Fallon (IL), Clarksville (TN), St. X and Union.

HELLO!!!

If you can get over to see this one make the drive.  Belleville East, Edwardsville and O'Fallon are tough programs from the "east side" (Illinois) of the metro St. Louis area.  Clarksville is a strong Tennessee program.  This will provide some very interesting early season matches for the boys from Kentucky.

Good luck, Union and St. X.  Better strap on the shoes quickly, this is very tough early competition.

Dec 3rd

Harrison County vs. Dunbar

@ Harrison County

actually... thats wrong.

Dec 3rd

PLD vs. Bourbon Co.

@ Bourbon Co.

harrison co is later in the season

This was brought up in a previous topic.  goto the link below and there is an attachment.  It says on it KOB is on 12/13.

Well then I guess someone should the the Fairdale coach who sent me a flyer that said the KOB was on the 6th know his tournament is on the 13th.  :-D

This was brought up in a previous topic.  goto the link below and there is an attachment.  It says on it KOB is on 12/13.

Well then I guess someone should the the Fairdale coach who sent me a flyer that said the KOB was on the 6th know his tournament is on the 13th.  :-D

Sorry, I was mistaken.  I just checked the Fairdale site.  What teams do you know for sure will be at the KOB?

Sorry, I was mistaken.  I just checked the Fairdale site.  What teams do you know for sure will be at the KOB?

umm i know all the hardin teams will be woodford trinity i heard might be there meade county maybe its going to be a good tourney

Here are some to the teams invited, as to how many of them are coming not sure: Woodford county, Central, Central Hardin, Christian County, Fort Knox, Town, Meade County, Nelson County, Newport, North Hardin, Ohio County, Oldham County, Scott, and Southern High Schools.