Sign in to follow this  
x103

Fern Creek Tournament this Saturday

John Justin and Dominic Lampe are going they are wrestling 85 90 and 145.We need ky wrestlers to support local tournaments so we dont have to go to Ohio or Indiana to get some good off season wrestling.

Team Lampe is going!

It's supposed to rain all day Saturday so should be a good day to be in the gym!

Who else is going?

John Justin and Dominic Lampe are going they are wrestling 85 90 and 145.We need ky wrestlers to support local tournaments so we dont have to go to Ohio or Indiana to get some good off season wrestling.

I guess that means i'm going then.  :-D I'm like the fourth Lampe boy. The one that they lock in the attick when company comes over.

We have some pre-registrations from all over the place.  Huntington, WV, Dayton, OH, Cincinnatti, OH and about a dozen from Louisville right now.  Get your information into me so you don't have to pay the late registration fee.  Good luck.

Danger-  Did you order your red and blue reversable thermal singlet yet?  That might draw a crowd.

Nah. I might have to use my popularity to sway the people that are running the tourney into lettin' me wrestle in bear-hide undies and a coon-skin cap.

By the way, there are remote weigh in sites set up at Larue County and KCD on Friday.  We will be having ours from 6-8pm in the Fern Creek Wrestling room.

Team Lampe is going!

It's supposed to rain all day Saturday so should be a good day to be in the gym!

Who else is going?

its not suppose to rain well thats what the news said, im not going cause i got the mini marathon  anyone else?

Ill be attending (o.p. mccubbins hwt) and alex ochsner (160 or 171)  will also be attending. He and i are working on getting a wrestling club at murray state!

Danger if you call yourself a Lampe again,I will make you start living like one.Shape up son or ship out!

Hey now. lol. I spent Saturday and Sunday building a chicken coop, chicken run, and gettin' attacked by Mick [resident rooster] while splittin' wood. I may be a little wild, but I got the head on my shoulders among other things that should qualify me for honorary Lampe status.