Sign in to follow this  
stand-up

Five on Two, is it a violation of Man Law?

After attending the North/South dual, I walked away feeling violated after watching South vigorously and without hesitation consistently apply the dreaded five on two :-o.  After discussing this with my team, we concluded that this move when applied intentionally and repeatedly, is a clear violation on Man Law.

Ah yes, those two jewels which provide the essence of manhood can sometime be so detrimental during physical altercations. I suggest wrestlers consider following the legendary Chi Masters. Legend has it, these Martial art experts can voluntary retract their testicles into their pelvis thereby protecting them from kicks and assaults. So, you can't do the Chi Master technique?  I suggest you counter the 5 on 2 with an opposing 10 on 2.  Your opponent may reconsider.

Ah yes, those two jewels which provide the essence of manhood can sometime be so detrimental during physical altercations. I suggest wrestlers consider following the legendary Chi Masters. Legend has it, these Martial art experts can voluntary retract their testicles into their pelvis thereby protecting them from kicks and assaults. So, you can't do the Chi Master technique?  I suggest you counter the 5 on 2 with an opposing 10 on 2.  Your opponent may reconsider.

LMAO.  Well done.

10-2 wouldn't work, hence the 10 would be much bigger than the two.  However, my master has taught me to use mine as a weapon instead of the turtle.  Reach is limited.  

Really now, I must get to work.

Ah yes, those two jewels which provide the essence of manhood can sometime be so detrimental during physical altercations. I suggest wrestlers consider following the legendary Chi Masters. Legend has it, these Martial art experts can voluntary retract their testicles into their pelvis thereby protecting them from kicks and assaults.

There is a much easier way.

Just get married! :-o  My wife takes mine whenever I leave the house.  :-) :-D :evil:

There is a much easier way.

Just get married! :-o  My wife takes mine whenever I leave the house.  :-) :-D :evil:

Ouch, but so very true. 

I have heard the dreaded "5 on 2" come from their corner a few times during matches.  Not real often, but it is said occasionally.  I've never heard it specifically from the coaches, but have heard it.  If you do hear it, brace yourself.  By the way Ranger, your wife only takes yours when she leaves the house?  My wife has mine in her purse at all times, especially when she "instructs" me to do the dishes or vacuum! :-D  By the way, I think it is a violation of man law to touch someone elses junk unless only by accident and even then it must be an extreme case. 

Oh what a great topic.  I expect nothing less from stand-up.  We were actually instructed in the art of the 5-on-2 when I was in hs.  I never purposely applied it (I guess I had a commitment to man law at an early age), but I'm sure I grabbed what I could a few times.  Also, I have never coached a kid to use this technique.

I seen a horrific violation of this manlaw coaching middle school.  Without calling out the kid, let's say he was from a school in the Oldham County area.  Our kid was wrestling this kid, he put his 5 on our guy's 2....and squeezed until his KNUCKLES turned white!!!  The kid was beating our kid too, so there was really no reason other than just wanting to watch 1/2 the gym squirm.  It was very well hidden from the ref's view, but very clear in my view.  We are still hoping our kid can spawn some day....but only time will tell.  The kid's dad is a big intimidating fellow, and I thought we were going to have to tranquilize his dad when he seen his kid getting the jewels worked over.

Now, that is just plain wrong.  Carry them like a 6 pack.  Think about it guys & you will get what he is saying.  That is pretty funny though.  As far as does it apply if a woman does 5 on 2.  Well that depends.  What does she look like?

I seen a horrific violation of this manlaw coaching middle school.  Without calling out the kid, let's say he was from a school in the Oldham County area.  Our kid was wrestling this kid, he put his 5 on our guy's 2....and squeezed until his KNUCKLES turned white!!!  The kid was beating our kid too, so there was really no reason other than just wanting to watch 1/2 the gym squirm.  It was very well hidden from the ref's view, but very clear in my view.  We are still hoping our kid can spawn some day....but only time will tell.  The kid's dad is a big intimidating fellow, and I thought we were going to have to tranquilize his dad when he seen his kid getting the jewels worked over.

Thats exactly the same scenario I saw at the North/South dual.  I walked out funny from just watching those matches.  There's no honor in winning if you have to resort to those measures.

Hey, I didn't know what it meant, I was not implying anything. It is you filthy guys with minds in the gutter that took it to the next level! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I propose a new Man Law:

Should a wrestler employ the

a) 5 on 2

B) shocker or shocka is it's called in northern KY

c) butt drag (fingers in, not thumb down)

d) 6 pack

They should immediately be banned from future competition and be subject to 6 minutes of live wrestling with Richard Simmons followed by Andy Dick.

I propose a new Man Law:

Should a wrestler employ the

a) 5 on 2

B) shocker or shocka is it's called in northern KY

c) butt drag (fingers in, not thumb down)

d) 6 pack

They should immediately be banned from future competition and be subject to 6 minutes of live wrestling with Richard Simmons followed by Andy Dick.

that's kinda harsh doncha think  :-o