Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 16

Not sure.  Before the season started I sent emails out to a lot of papers.  Most didn't respond.  All I can say is if anyone is ever in the Hardin/Larue county area pick up a copy of the News Enterprise (I think that's the name).  Those boys down there are doing a great job of promoting the sport.  And if you want to see them in your local paper then: 1) move away from Louisville or Lexington 2) write a letter to your sports guy and tell him to contact me at wrestlingranger123@yahoo.com 3) send in results to your paper and mention rankings.  I will send them to anyone interested.

Thanks for the plug. :D

Noticed that Calloways189 Scarborough is ranked 13 in your most recent poll.

Henderson Countys 189 Jackson Daugherty is 6-1 in his last seven outings

including beating Scarborough at the region one duals on 1/19/08 at Caldwell Co.

6  SK  Ben Winkler  12

8  Old Co  Nate Rousseau 

10  NO  Chris Martorana  12

11  St X  Elliott Bauer  12

14  Eas  Ryan Clark  12

Chris Martorana pinned Ryan Clark in the 1st period, and Elliot Bauer in the 1st period of the finals today in the Dragon.  Bauer beat out Winkler as well in the semi's.  Rousseau didn't wrestle at all.

6   SK   Ben Winkler   12

8   Old Co   Nate Rousseau   

10   NO   Chris Martorana   12

11   St X   Elliott Bauer   12

14   Eas   Ryan Clark   12

Chris Martorana pinned Ryan Clark in the 1st period, and Elliot Bauer in the 1st period of the finals today in the Dragon.  Bauer beat out Winkler as well in the semi's.  Rousseau didn't wrestle at all.

I noticed Rousseau hasn't wrestled recently.  Any reason?  I'm not looking for the Enquirer version; I don't want to start a discussion about someone elses personal situation.  I'm just wondering.

hey this is lynch and i was just saying that i was up on judson pitman 2-10 and then i pinned him so i won,  he is ranked a little in front of me and patrick bunch beat scotty hogan sat with a pin 

Tom Shirey from Eastern dec. Marc Blanford 7-1 and Coty Lewis 10-8 in OT at The Dragon

Shirey and Rupp from Eastern have shown that they're two tough freshman, they will be top contenders in a couple of years.

The South Oldham Dragon Classic was a great tournament with a lot of great matches.  I was wandering if anybody knew of any upsets that took place there and what people thought about it.