Sign in to follow this  
rebels171

Masion reid vs David Lieberum

This is not going to be a close match at all this one is going to be Reid. 215 wrestling is not the greatest weight class to say you did something in. Its hard don't get me wrong but nothing like it use to be.

This is not going to be a close match at all this one is going to be Reid. 215 wrestling is not the greatest weight class to say you did something in. Its hard don't get me wrong but nothing like it use to be.

so you are saying if you win state in 215 it means nothing? i will disagree if you do great in any class its a big deal

so you are saying if you win state in 215 it means nothing? i will disagree if you do great in any class its a big deal

Not what I said at all. Must be you southern boys or something got a few screws loose you guys always like turning peoples words around. I figured most people could read through the lines guess you couldn't. What I meant in simpler terms is if you win 215 that is great any champion is truly a champion and it does mean something. Compared to 125, 130 and other weights 215 has a long way to go. Do you believe 215 is the toughest weight class? If it is than what I have said is a lie. I know it's not you know it's not you just what to start a virtual fight. Go bug someone else if you want a argue meant. Don't forget the smite button on your way out.

1st off i am not try to start anything i am replying to a post so you are the one that is running your mouth and trying to start a ''virtual fight'' i am sorry that you don't understand this is a posting site and people can reply to what people say. all i said is a disagree with what you said all kids work hard no matter what class they are in who cares if they happen to be in a "weak"class you will never hear me call a class weak because i know that everyone works hard who cares if it is not "as strong as it use to be" they are still working hard thats all that matters

1st off i am not try to start anything i am replying to a post so you are the one that is running your mouth and trying to start a ''virtual fight'' i am sorry that you don't understand this is a posting site and people can reply to what people say. all i said is a disagree with what you said all kids work hard no matter what class they are in who cares if they happen to be in a "weak"class you will never hear me call a class weak because i know that everyone works hard who cares if it is not "as strong as it use to be" they are still working hard thats all that matters

ugh.  Southern high school.  ugh.

Why is this even a post? Reid is a defending state champ with his only losses coming out of state. David Lieberum? This kid is terrible! I saw him at conference and he went 2-6. If I wasn't mistaken he lost to Newport's jv wrestler. This match would be over in 30 seconds tops!

Look who the thread was started by and you have your answer as to why it is even a subject.

That looks a little too obvious, doesn't it?  I would think that rebels171 is either:

a) a friend/foe of David Lieberum trying to antagonize Mason just for kicks....probably getting a real kick out of David Lieberum stressing over facing Mason.

B) the real David Lieberum and this kid has a death wish.

Either way....with absolutely no disrespect intended towards their team, Mason could probably start with their HWT and pin every person in their lineup in the first period.  Boone will be good some day, but come on...they're a first year program.  (and yes GOO, i do realize they had a program a long time ago)

Mason Reid is a beast, but I don't think he would pin their coach Andy sherlock he is pretty good having lots of experience with facing campbell county's wrestlers. Especially when he helped coach campbell i think in 2004 getting them their state title, he was able to wrestle with a lot of hauses!

As a former BC Rebel during their wrestling heyday, I am begging you to stop.  Bernard, you are embarrassing those of us that were there when BC was a great team.  I appreciate your enthusiasm for your team, but once a good team doesn't make it always a good team.  Give it time, you don't have to convince us.  Actions speak louder than words.  Start winning.  Against good kids.  But really, please stop!  :x

Chill everyone! This is an excellent topic. Mason Reid eats 44 lbs of fresh raw meat daily, preferably, meat still attached to it's living thrashing prey. Momma and Poppa Mason can save a small fortune while Mason feasts on a fresh wrestler from a fresh wrestling team.  Think of this baby rebel as Veal equivalent.

Bernie, I have seen several of your posts. I do admire your school spirit and your desire to be recognized. If you want to offer a sacrificial lamb to the great blood thirsting beast of Ryle, so be it. We all accept your sacrifice. I will offer free war paint and drums for the native Raiders.

Being a Boone County High School graduate, I remember hearing of the days when Boone County were feared wrestlers with many state champs. For example, the now deceased great Straun Nutter (1983 MOW state 155). Boone County team won state in 1977. Give your team time, eventually, you guys will improve, but not by offering your future hopefuls to the carnivores of Ryle.