Sign in to follow this  

Upset Post

HATE to hear that ,you have to bring it and prepare to bring it every time way ahead of time ,nothing is a given and no one rides for free ,hopefully he re groups and comes back sometimes it means a lot to people watching and I don't trust the people where he's going as far as I can see Em to begin with .

GOOD KID BEEN HITTING IT HARD AND FIGHTING DEMONS FOR YEARS HE HAS BEEN ON TOP AND CAN GET THERE AGAIN IF HE WANTS IT .

I was afraid of that happening you have to stay mentally in the game and everyone around you has to as well there's a lot more to being a champion than most will ever know .

Hey ,god bless him and Don't anyone forget he's a state champ and should be awarded the respect of One .

I agree. Hate that it has happened to him, hope he isn't too hard on himself. Great job by Kostecki sticking in it on a match that he was losing. 

• Upvote 1

I understand , and being honest whenever one of my boys was ahead they knew to look for it or to go for it when down .ATM Goin for a placing round undersized in about fourth grade and down with seconds to go and ...BAM sweetest high head and arm 5 pointer in history and he takes the W.

Gotta expect it particularly if your favored heavily .

Erdman making the DX suck it gesture after beating Chance Collins was a chump move probably the attitude that has him in wrestle backs...

10 minutes ago, tja said:

Erdman making the DX suck it gesture after beating Chance Collins was a chump move probably the attitude that has him in wrestle backs...

I didn't see it so I hope it isn't true, but win and lose with class.  One of my favorite things about wrestling is that it begins and ends with a handshake.  In my experience it is a very small minority that don't seem to get that.

35 minutes ago, FalconWrestling said:

Question concerning Chandler over Reed.

If the ref makes the potentially dangerous signal, isn't he supposed to blow the whistle?

You talking about when chandler had legs in?

Interesting stat, at least maybe to those who follow wrestling in the Hardin-LaRue-Meade county area:

This is the first year in at least 18 years that no wrestler from Central Hardin, Fort Knox, John Hardin, LaRue County, Meade County or North Hardin have made it to the finals.

Area schools have had at least one finalist every year since 1998, which is the last year the KHSAA has on its website with all brackets readily available.

18 minutes ago, Josh_Claywell said:

Interesting stat, at least maybe to those who follow wrestling in the Hardin-LaRue-Meade county area:

This is the first year in at least 18 years that no wrestler from Central Hardin, Fort Knox, John Hardin, LaRue County, Meade County or North Hardin have made it to the finals.

Area schools have had at least one finalist every year since 1998, which is the last year the KHSAA has on its website with all brackets readily available.

The North Hardin situation at the beginning of the year is the likeliest reason for this as a couple of their placers and/or transfers may have had a real chance if not for all the chaos. Johnson just fell victim to being in a class with some a studs just a little further along their development curve than him. Good luck to all.

• Upvote 1