Sign in to follow this  
zaniac

You Know Your a Wrestling Dad When...............

I could not locate the original thread. So lets start this again.

When a night out now consist of meeting other wrestling dads in the hotel bar night before the tournament.

When your son is both wrestling and playing basketball and at one of his basketball games you tell him to hit a duck-under without holding the head on the kid boxing him out.  He does and he scores 15 points that game. 

Or you see him playing baseball and when a kid tried to tag him on the base-path he sprawls to avoid the tag.  

THAT'S A GOOD ONE , YOU KNOW TOUR A WRESTLING DAD WHEN YOU HAVE A HOTEL ROOM FULL OF KIDS IN ANOTHER STATE WHO ARE WRESTLING THE NEXT DAY AND YOUR CREW ISNT IN THE POOL BECAUSE IT'S BAD FOR YOU AND YOUR Not in the hotel bar because you know you have to set a real example ,

• Downvote 1

I did that last year on the way to Iowa for the national duels

We did the same thing from Chicago to Iowa for 2 wrestlers!!! And Braves Coach, your wife earned that hardware. She is the bad@$s in that family!!! Those Braves girls are ligit!!!!

Hey Binder, should I say what happened last year?  Or is that a inside story between us buddies.  You know what I mean,  Heidorf will back me on that one.  lol

Nah. That's our story. But you do know your a wrestling dad when your stats are more detailed than the wrestling book. I could tell you what a kids name is that my son wrestled 3 years ago from Sandusky Ohio and what his choice was in the third period. Lol

.......when you try to cut weight with your son. Did it his JR year when he was making a real hard cut to 119. How'd that turn out? Better for him that for me.

Sign in to follow this