Sign in to follow this  
workhard

the dragon invitational

Here are the teams invited. Not sure if all will attend. For example, Henry Clay.

Bourbon County, Central High, Christian County, Conner, Cooper, De Sales, Doss, Eastern High School, Fern Creek, Henry Clay, Henry Clay, Holy Cross, Jeffersontown, John Hardin, Lafayette, Louisville Male HS, Moore, North Oldham, Oldham County, PRP, Ryle, Scott High, Simon Kenton, Southern, St X, Tates Creek, Trinity, Walton Verona, and Woodford County.

True170 .....The same thing happened last year.....Nobody knows who is going where.....Teams are listed going everywhere and no tournament directors have TRUE lists of who will actually be at the tournament sites.   It totally amazes me that the Dragon Invitational doesn't have a representitive with details for this site.....The ONLY results that could be found for the Dragon were in the Courier-Journal last year.  I do appreciate the tournament directors who take the time to post detailed results after tournaments...I don't think we'll get anything from the Dragon again.....

I think some teams just flip a coin this weekend and end up going somewhere !!!

Male is listed at North Hardin because we were going to send some JV there but due to circumstances of late we are only going to the Dragon.

So I take it this won't be a trackwrestling event this weekend? Hopefully there will be some tweeters/KYwrestling posters keeping those not lucky enough to be there updated. C'mon South, get into the Information Age.

Coach Bisenius asked me during the Rumble if I would be interested in running the Dragon on trackwrestling this year, but I never heard anymore back from him.  I would have been nice to get it on track.......not sure what they decided to do.

113.     1)hall   2)rearic  4)erdman  5)emerson  6)odoms  8)edlin 

120.     1)boston  6)adams   7)duncan   9)austin   12)poynter   13)korfage

and shirkey ranked at 120 but has been wrestling at 126

126.     2)parrot   3)lawson   4)heidorf   5)crawley   7)erdman    8)thompson   9)vasquez

132.     4)rosado    6)north    7)wilkerson   10)smith    12)west    13)burke    14)standafer

138.     2)perez     4)sandler     5)brown     6)kahl    7)harris   8)edwards     9)fleet    10)matlock

145.     1)polley     2)lampe     9)roberts     11)presnell     14)aguillar     15)barrett

152      1)cooper     4)lampe    5)jones    6)mcintosh     7)doyle    9)aiken   10)cash    11)rupp

160      2)french    3)courtney     6)smith     8)taylor     9)rusch     10)whitlock     12)bennett    14)miozza

170      1)canter    2)jones    4)bauer     5)wilbanks    6)mcintosh    7)boykin     9)gilbert    12)meirman    14)jones

182      1)carman    2)mcdaniel     3)chamblee   4)pledger   6)deckard      9)steele    10)barrett    11)clark

195.     2)holtzclaw    3)noe    4)conrad     5)bergam     8)thompson    13)craven     14)davis

220.     5)maine    7)mueller    15)shelton     16)price    17)skaggs    18)mattingly   20) moore  21)central

hwy.    2)caudill if he wrestles.    2)bryant   6)lord    8)young   11)searcy  14)weber    16)davis     19)hunt

tough tourney. 

Unless there's something I don't know .. I do not think that Boone County will be at the Dragon.. They are going to the Capital  so that would leave Steele in the 182's and the number 14 ranked 170 Jones out....

Still a very impressive batch of wresters ! Hope someone posts results !