halfhalfhalf

NHSCA Nationals

I hear Bucksman is still trash talking us that's why I could give two turds about intermat rankings and that twigged out buffoon up in northern Oh who makes them up he always hated on southern Oh and us / me in particular trust me he can rank Austin bottom of the barrel Stephen as well it will not matter they will go wherever they want and Austin will beat whoever he wants at will by his sr yr and not just in ky or OH , let CC in Swowca next yr and Bucksman and his new found southern sympathizers who now bow down to him for fear of his pencil neck pen power will learn real quick about how bias and wrong he is .

Talking trash about Austin saying he only had 8 kids is weak at best lik I said it doesn't matter he beat everyone in OH for two yrs straight easily in jr high and now he's a state champ and fresh national champ , screw Bucksman his rankings and his little fairy comments blasting a 220 lb undefeated freshman state and national champ is straight up weak and makes him and his rankings garbage ,

Austin will be in oh in front of that pipsqueak when he wins their biggest tournament Iron man before he is done and he can go on his little website and say how his weight class was weak and whatever the heck he wants just like they did when Stephen won last yr well guess what when everyone runs including 2 x state champs you can't beat em , but you can laugh when everyone chooses to ignore facts ,

And Bucksman the nj4 that you mention beating Stephen also beat your Oh 2 at NHSCA but as usual you leave out relevant facts ,

Otto your OH friends are busy on oh site bashing both my kids and me lol glad to know we are still ticking them off i think they forgot Scheidel lost to same kid Stephen did and Collica got his but handed to him by Stephen his fresh yr when he DNP at state thanks to Steph who placed 3rd so he has beaten him I HS and places in Fargo in the same class where Collica ward and Fahy DNP .

As for their idiocy blasting Austin , they can't stand the fact that he not only spanked everyone in oh for the last 2 yrs but is a state champ and yes nat champ unscored on so far in HS and they want to put their money where their mouth is they will find out if Moes Thornberry can beat Austin at Swowca if moe lets cc in ,

It won't be pretty I predict a pin and it will be a Thorobred getting his hand raised .

Saying Austin dodges HS kids is ignorant he had wrestled and won every ha tourny he ever entered since the 6th grade except 1 and most of SW OH has seen him beat much older kids for yrs and even the kid they compare him to is a hold back like so many others lol I know they are blasting ky site because they are 3rd rat at best and dig for hits guess I shouldn't say a thing but it's funny , a kid going from 125 one yr to 152 or 148 like last week and setting out most of the yr is obviously going to be off their pain at Stephen beating Collica over the yrs is obvious well he has beaten many of their state champs numerous times so they shouldn't feel so bad .

It will be fun watching Austin dismantle them and laugh in their faces over the years they know he walked all over every kid in OH the last few yrs losing only to Bo a few yrs ago 1 loss in his whole jr high in season career in OH to Bo Jordan as a sixth grader , and they are blasting him . Fat and slow I think is what they said , didn't see slow did see some chub but I think having to wrestle 220 might hav had something to do with it , next yr when he is a real 220 and he will be they will find something else to whine about ,

And the Fargo talk is funny they know a 1st yr jr at that weight is at a huge disadvantage boy are they smart , how many 1st yr jrs at 220 from oh will light up Fargo this yr ............ None. Because the best one is now a ky state champ nat champ and will be crossing the river next yr to demolish their favs , if they do not let CC in Swowca they are running .......

I guess they are mad I post a lot brag a lot but what they are really mad about is I know a little and my kids do a lot and I have gotten more hits by mysel over the yrs than their whole sit lol they are garbage a yappi huddle wannabe ran by idiot haters . And I didn't see those NE boys doing to much to either of my kids last yr in OH well Unless you count leaving them standing on the mat alone because of the forfeits in Sandusky where all those oh wrestling site posters said Stephen would get beat last yr lol , congrats to them thu got an off season win against a kid who has wrestled about 8 weeks this yr and bumpe 4 classes from last lmao wow

i agree, team OH would get pooped on

I agree as well. Last year OH finished 13th. This year's "edition" totals exactly three state placers (2nd, 6th, 7th) and only four upperclassmen. Not sure why participation isn't better for this. One reason I was given is that the Elyria qualifier is on 4/14. This is generally the best attended USAW qualifier. Still, it does not make sense that a state as rich in talent as OH is does not field a competitive team. Not competitive at all.

What weights are the placers? And team OH could have such a strong lineup with kids like kolodzik, tomasello, bright, collica .... Bo Jordan...... I'm trying to think of a state who could beat them?... if they would send the real team OH instead of the little squad they are bringing now

What weights are the placers? And team OH could have such a strong lineup with kids like kolodzik, tomasello, bright, collica .... Bo Jordan...... I'm trying to think of a state who could beat them?... if they would send the real team OH instead of the little squad they are bringing now

May, 106 took 6th in DII. Went 2-3 (losses by pin, major and 11-6 dec)

Reese, 120 took 2nd in DIII (weak class, lost in finals 8-2)

Globke, 152 took 8th in DI. Went 2-3 (rocked 16-1 and 9-1, 7-4 loss was not that close)

Placing in DI is a decent accomplishment. Although The lower divisions are quite weaker as far as depth goes.

If each state sent their best line up Ohio would place at least top five, probably three. Pennsylvania is top dog followed by New Jersey with Ohio right with them. For whatever reason, NHSCA is not a priority in Ohio. Many other states share the same sentiment. Certainly we wouldn't see Indiana winning this event if each state sent their best.

If each state sent their best line up Ohio would place at least top five, probably three. Pennsylvania is top dog followed by New Jersey with Ohio right with them. For whatever reason, NHSCA is not a priority in Ohio. Many other states share the same sentiment. Certainly we wouldn't see Indiana winning this event if each state sent their best.

Where would you expect California to place if they brought their top wrestlers?

The state gets very little credit but has a huge number of wrestlers and IMO is often left out of the discussion when referring to top states.

Where would you expect California to place if they brought their top wrestlers?

The state gets very little credit but has a huge number of wrestlers and IMO is often left out of the discussion when referring to top states.

Assuming each state brings a true A Team, California is definitely top ten. We don't receive much coverage of California here in the midwest. Each year a few California kids turn some heads at Ironman. Their state tournament is a marathon event. However, as I see it, PA is undisputed #1 with NJ and OH following. MI brings it as well. WI and MN are states on the rise. Probably don't quite get the respect they deserve. With the popularity of The Clash (the best duals tourney in the nation) in MN and Cheesehead in WI, these two states are coming on strong. Illinois has a number of strong programs including Glenbard North and Montini Catholic. FLA has Brandon and Oviedo. GA has Collins Hill. I believe KY is definitely on the right track. Ryle and SK wrestle decent out of state competition. CC has a nice team as well. Fahy, Cooper, Yenter, Myers x2, others(?) are all capable of Fargo AA status. Cooper tops the list in my book.

I have friends in CA and when we talk about HS wrestling they always talk about how deep and difficult it is to get thru to a state champsionship. Just the number of kids and schools makes it crazy to get thru to the top. But they dont get alot of credit around these parts because we dont them alot, understandbly considering the distance.

I have talked with some Iowa folks who would argue that Iowa HS is alot tougher than they get credit for. NY has a single class state tournament that is considered extremely difficult too. Its an ongoing argument about which state is the toughest I would have to agree with PA as the reigning favorite but after that I dont see any one state standing out enough to be a clear favorite for #2.

Does CA have an actual state tournament or is it a broken one , they at least have to have a class system. I knew back in the 80s NY had several different state tourneys because of the number of schools and large population plus the seperation of public and private. . I know when I spent my summers in GA they were bringing the Class system in to effect for wrestling there.

My understanding is that CA has a number of classes but they are all very difficult. As recently as a few years ago I was told NY had a single tourney, but I looked it up and this year there were two divisions.

They have one class for the entire state. That is why tournaments will make exceptions for Cal State Placers down to 8, due to the one division for the entire state and the level of wrestling that it takes to place at the CIF state tourney. 262 teams participated in the tournament.

http://www.cifstate....nal_Results.pdf

CA just beat PA, OH and the rest of the country by a large margin at the FLO Nationals.

I think that may have had a little to do with the turnout from the different States. A lot of good wrestlers from Ky and Ohio weren't at Flo this year. Anybody have a list?

They have one class for the entire state. That is why tournaments will make exceptions for Cal State Placers down to 8, due to the one division for the entire state and the level of wrestling that it takes to place at the CIF state tourney. 262 teams participated in the tournament.

http://www.cifstate....nal_Results.pdf

262 schools qualified an individual wrestler for the tournament. There are way more schools with wresting. Ohio has over 500.

I asked how many schools with HS Wreslting in California on Max Preps, came back with 1300 schools fielding HS wrestling teams.

Thats alot of schools, considering one class for the state championship, thats a tough tournament.

п»їThe coolest car tuning ideas for 2024
"Car tuning has always been a way for enthusiasts to express their individuality and push the boundaries of automotive design. With each passing year";"new trends and ideas emerge";"taking car modification to a whole new level. As we look ahead to 2024";"we can expect to see some truly awe-inspiring and innovative car tuning ideas that will leave you breathless."
"One of the coolest car tuning ideas for 2024 is the integration of augmented reality (AR) technology into the driving experience. Imagine being able to customize your car's interior and exterior with virtual modifications that can be seen through AR glasses or projected onto the car's surfaces. This technology would allow car owners to change the color";"style";"and even the shape of their vehicles with a simple gesture or voice command."
"Another exciting trend in car tuning for 2024 is the use of 3D printing to create custom parts and accessories. With 3D printing becoming more advanced and accessible";"car enthusiasts can now design and produce unique components that perfectly fit their vision. From intricate body kits to personalized steering wheels";"the possibilities are endless."
"Furthermore";"eco-friendly car tuning is also set to be a major trend in 2024. As the world becomes more conscious of the environmental impact of gasoline-powered vehicles";"car tuners are finding innovative ways to make their cars more sustainable. This includes retrofitting electric motors";"incorporating solar panels into the bodywork";"and even utilizing biofuel engines."
"As we move into 2024";"the world of car tuning is poised for a revolution. From futuristic augmented reality features to sustainable modifications";"the possibilities for customization are expanding like never before. Get ready to witness the coolest car tuning ideas that will redefine the way we think about automotive design."
The most innovative ideas for car tuning in 2024
"As car enthusiasts eagerly await the arrival of 2024";"the world of car tuning is set to witness some groundbreaking innovations. From cutting-edge technologies to futuristic design concepts";"here are the most innovative ideas for car tuning that will redefine the industry in the coming year."
Smart Car Body Kits
"Imagine a car body kit that not only enhances the aesthetics of your vehicle but also incorporates smart features. In 2024";"car tuning is expected to embrace the concept of smart body kits that can interact with the vehicle's systems. These kits may include integrated sensors";"smart lighting systems";"and even AI-powered voice assistance."
Augmented Reality Dashboards
"Gone are the days of traditional analog or digital dashboards. In 2024";"car tuning will introduce augmented reality (AR) dashboards that provide an immersive driving experience. These dashboards will project information such as navigation";"speed";"and fuel level onto the windshield";"allowing drivers to keep their eyes on the road while accessing vital information."
Biometric Vehicle Access
"Car keys will soon become a thing of the past. With biometric vehicle access";"drivers will be able to unlock and start their cars using their fingerprints or even facial recognition. This innovative idea for car tuning will not only enhance security but also provide a seamless and futuristic driving experience."
Self-Healing Paint
"Gone are the days of worrying about scratches and chips on your car's paint. In 2024";"car tuning is expected to introduce self-healing paint that can repair minor damages on its own. This revolutionary technology will not only save car owners money on touch-up paint but also ensure that their vehicles always look pristine."
Sustainable Performance Upgrades
"As the world becomes more environmentally conscious";"car tuning is also adapting to sustainable practices. In 2024";"innovative ideas for car tuning will focus on performance upgrades that minimize carbon emissions and maximize fuel efficiency. From electric engine conversions to eco-friendly exhaust systems";"these upgrades will allow car enthusiasts to enjoy a thrilling driving experience without compromising the environment."
"In conclusion";"the world of car tuning is set to undergo a remarkable transformation in 2024. From smart body kits to augmented reality dashboards";"these innovative ideas will redefine the industry and provide car enthusiasts with an unparalleled driving experience. Get ready to witness the future of car tuning!"
Futuristic interior designs
"When it comes to car tuning";"the exterior is often the first thing that comes to mind. However";"the interior of a car is just as important";"if not more so. A futuristic interior design can completely transform the look and feel of a car";"creating a truly unique and immersive driving experience."
"One popular trend in futuristic car interior design is the use of advanced technology. From holographic displays to interactive touchscreens";"these features can make the driving experience more intuitive and enjoyable. Imagine being able to control your car's settings with just a swipe of your finger or having all the information you need displayed in front of you in a futuristic heads-up display."
"Another key element of futuristic car interior design is the use of sustainable and eco-friendly materials. With the increasing focus on sustainability";"car manufacturers and designers are exploring new materials that are not only visually appealing but also environmentally friendly. From recycled plastics to vegan leather";"these materials can give the interior of a car a futuristic and eco-chic look."
"Additionally";"futuristic car interior designs often incorporate unique lighting features. LED lighting strips";"ambient lighting";"and mood lighting can all be used to create a futuristic and futuristic atmosphere inside a car. These lighting features not only enhance the aesthetics of the car's interior but also contribute to the overall driving experience."
"Lastly";"futuristic car interior designs often prioritize comfort and convenience. From luxurious seating options to advanced climate control systems";"these designs aim to make the driving experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Imagine sinking into a plush";"ergonomic seat that molds to your body or being able to adjust the temperature and airflow in your car with just a voice command."
"In conclusion";"futuristic car interior designs are all about pushing the boundaries of what is possible. They incorporate advanced technology";"sustainable materials";"unique lighting features";"and prioritize comfort and convenience. With these designs";"the interior of a car can become a futuristic and immersive space that enhances the overall driving experience."
Cutting-edge exterior modifications
"When it comes to car tuning";"one of the most exciting aspects is the opportunity to enhance the appearance of your vehicle. With cutting-edge exterior modifications";"you can transform your car into a head-turning machine that reflects your unique style."
"One of the most popular trends in car tuning for 2024 is the use of advanced body kits. These kits include sleek and aerodynamic bumpers";"side skirts";"and spoilers that not only improve the overall look of your car but also enhance its performance by reducing drag and increasing downforce. Whether you prefer a sporty and aggressive look or a more refined and elegant style";"there are plenty of body kits available to suit your taste."
"In addition to body kits";"another cutting-edge modification gaining popularity is the use of advanced lighting technology. LED headlights and taillights not only provide better visibility and safety on the road but also give your car a modern and futuristic appearance. With customizable color options and dynamic light patterns";"you can create a truly unique and eye-catching look."
"For those who want to take exterior modifications to the next level";"there are even options to change the color of your car's body. Advanced paint technologies";"such as color-changing or thermochromic paints";"allow you to switch between different colors depending on the temperature or lighting conditions. This innovative modification is sure to make your car stand out from the crowd."
"When it comes to tires";"there are also cutting-edge options available. High-performance tires with innovative tread patterns and technologies can improve your car's grip and handling";"ensuring a safer and more exhilarating driving experience. Additionally";"there are specialized winter tires designed for different weather conditions";"providing optimal traction and control on icy or snowy roads. To learn more about choosing the right winter tires";"visit avtoin.kirovograd.ua."
"By incorporating these cutting-edge exterior modifications into your car tuning project";"you can create a truly unique and personalized vehicle that turns heads wherever you go. Whether you choose advanced body kits";"futuristic lighting technology";"or innovative paint options";"the possibilities are endless. So let your imagination run wild";"and get ready to transform your car into the coolest ride on the road!"

My car blog: site avtoin.kirovograd.ua