I'm predicting jarvis vs hitchings in the finals with a last second takedown by jarvis to put it into overtime. Then from there its all central In the overtime with a quick shot, funky scramble by Brent, and jarvis pancakes and the match ends with hitchings on his back. I just flipped a coin to see who won. Honesty I think it will be closer than the last time they met.

160 will be the best weight class to watch. The Quarters and Semis will be great. Even with Hitchings going 160 I think it's wide open for the top 7 wrestlers. Between Hitchings, Jarvis, and Hull I don't think there is a front runner...they all have a good shot at it. I saw the match with Jarvis and Hitchings and there were a couple of quaetionable calls. The last shot Jarvis had was great and despite the early questionable calls I believe gave him the edge over Hitchings. Rusch, Pledger, Courtney, and Stout are right there in the hunt. These guys have been trading matches all year. Any one of them could make a run depending on the draw.

Hey wait just a minute. You can only wrestle in one weight class so.... Why are we predicting hitchings as a contender for 2 weight classes???

Hey, I don't really care. Not a Larue County fan, but they are good. They wrestle tremendous talent every day. Even if you don't like them, you have to respect them.

• Upvote 1

Many very questionable calls in this match too. There were alot of them the whole night at Region 4, not sure why. I saw one match that ended 5-4. 5 of the points that were awarded were from fleeing the mat and another one was for unnecesary roughness while riding a cross wrist....very odd match.

Well its official

Weight: 160

1st: Brent Hitchings, Trinity (Louisville) 12 3- 0

2nd: Omar Jarvis, Central 12 2- 1

• Upvote 1

I am thinking 4-3 or 5-4 for some reason but I could be way off base. I know it came down to a last second takedown.

what was the final score of the hitchings and jarvis match?