Sign in to follow this  
Ptwrestling

Underated wrestlers

Who does everyone think the most underrated wrestler in the state is?

my vote goes to leguan grubbs from pt. He has improved vastly since last season and is probably one of the strongest pound for pound wrestlers in the state. other underrated wrestlers: Keagan Agnew from Caldwell, Keaton Starks from Calloway, Jacob Bennet and billy moore from ohio county, and tom rupp from eastern.

There is a kid at 135 from st. X with the last name pleasure that deserves to be ranked. I think he will surprise a lot of people this year. Very solid kid.

trent kulmer from trinity is the most underated wrestlers in the state.  last year he wrestled 189 at jefferson county and finished 4th.  Over the summer he pinned nathan pierce and beat wayne jones in folk style. Finished 3rd at ryle losing only to a kid from gundy.  I say he is no worse than the 4th best 171 in ky at this time.  he spent the last three years getting beat up on by brad hitchings

caleb ervin and john fahy are hands down the top underrated wrestlers  :mrgreen: :-D

I am assuming you are saying nationally because I don't think there is any in the state that would think they aren't in a class of their own.

Way to give zach green from fort campbell credit haha

i agree with zach being underrated. i didnt want to say he was until i saw the new rankings though considering he had two wins over higher ranked opponents this week, and the guy from ravenwood that beat him was a really good wrestler. 140 and 145 are becoming more and more stacked every week in region 1 as well as the state after being some of the easiest weight classes at the begging of the season.

Workhard; I don't know if your serious with that comment or your joking or being sarcastic but if you are serious I have two things to say. Firstly, it takes zero class to get on here and say something negative about a kid. Zero class! Secondly if your are serious in saying he is terrible you are an idiot. The kid would most certainly beat you,. Don't get on this site and make negative comments about a kid!

refdad that comment was made by my son who is a teammate of pledgers and it is a joking comment made between friends.Brandon Pledger has been coming to our house for 6 months 3 or 4 days a week to get extra workouts in and we have nothing but respect for him so you dont need to worry about that post it was a joke ,sorry to have upset you.

Workhard; I was hoping it was sarcasm. Thanks for clearing that up, unfortunately there are people on here that would make those type comments for real. Good luck to the young Mr. Pledger, his hard work is paying off and also good luck to your sons this season

I was about to respond to that sarcastic comment posted under workhard and try to clear that up.  I don't really KNOW workhard and his family, but have only heard great things about them.  So it did catch me off guard to see that post and it not be clear that it was a joke.  It is all straight now. 

The 130 lb. (maybe 125 now??)kid (Moore) from dupont manual.  Not sure if he's the most underated, but he is underated.

He's in the top 10.  Unless he has beaten some of the top kids I'm not sure how you can think he is underrated.

Hamilton 130 from campbell county , he is ranked 17th and lost to jayce carr by 2 points in an extremely good match, and then i heard he beat supe 4-2 in overtime