Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

KENTUCKY USA WRESTLING NATIONALS SINGLET

Is Makers Mark a contributor/sponsor? If not, although very cool, I think it is inappropriate to have their dripping wax trademark part of it. If you think it is part of Kentucky's heritage, I can assure you we are more identified with fried chicken than bourbon.

Is Makers Mark a contributor/sponsor? If not, although very cool, I think it is inappropriate to have their dripping wax trademark part of it. If you think it is part of Kentucky's heritage, I can assure you we are more identified with fried chicken than bourbon.

Yes it is, and only someone from KY will know what it is. There is nothing to show that it is their trademark.  Somehow a piece of fried chicken on the singlet wouldn't look right!!  LOL

Yes it is, and only someone from KY will know what it is. There is nothing to show that it is their trademark.  Somehow a piece of fried chicken on the singlet wouldn't look right!!  LOL

Way to go Bill Samuels!!

Next to your thoroughbreds and redheads ball, your best gift to the Commonwealth.

How bout KFC providing the warm-ups? Made to look like the Colonel's white suit and western string tie.

I still think that a singlet that looked like a pair of overalls with the legs torn off would be great! It would even trade well at Nationals.  However I do enjoy Ali on the singlet.

like it but ali on it is just down right wrong in my opinion do not like him at all but besides that i think it is a very good singlet

Order Form Is Now Available For Pre Orders. Delivery date is mid March.  **See attachment below**

Kentucky State Nationals Singlet

(ORDER FORM)

NAME: ___________________________

SCHOOL/CLUB: ____________________

STREET ADDRESS__________________________________________

CITY: ___________________ ZIPCODE: ________

PHONE (        ): __________-_______________

RED SINGLET ($75.00) ____ Each  BLUE SINGLET ($75.00) ____  Each  BOTH ($140.00) _____  Set

SIZE:  YS    YM  YL  AXS  AS  AM    AL    XL    XXL  (circle sizes)

(SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS $5.00)

TOTAL AMOUNT OF ORDER PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING: $________

(There will be a $25.00 return check fee)

PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:  KY USA Wrestling

SEND TO:  2006 S WOODLAND DR. RADCLIFF, KY 40160

CONTACT PERSON:  KEITH SMITH (270 351-0515)

Please allow 2- 3 days for shipping

Updated Size chart, the singlets will be made by Cliff Keen.

I have ordered 100 Singlets - 50 Blue -- 50 Red. Sizes are limited to what i ordered.

Get your order in soon!

2010 Kentucky Singlet from Blue Chip Wrestling 

SIZE CHART      2010 Singlet

Cliff Keen SIZE CHART

Red Blue

40-55 XXXS 2 2

55-75 XXS 4 4

75-95 XS 7 7

95-125 S 12 12

125-155 M 11 11

155-185 L 8 8

185-220 XL 4 4

220-275 XXL 2 2

I think having Muhammad Ali on there is awesome! He was born and raised in Kentucky and is considered by ESPN as one of the top 3 Greatest Athletes of the 20th century! And, he's one of the(if not the most) well known humanitarians in the world!!!!!! I couldn't think of anything better than him that I would want on the singlets! All of it looks great. Everything from the twin spires, to the wax dip, and of course, THE GREATEST OF ALLLLLLLL TIME! MUHAMMAD ALI! LOL!

Like the singlet here are my ideas: a Corvette only made in Kentucky, KFC, Thunder over Louisville, and Mammoth Cave. I don't like how there are two things about the Kentucky Derby. But, it is good overall. I like the Makers Mark idea!

I agree the singlets look great! It's great to hear that Makers is a sponsor. I disagree that no one outside of the bluegrass will know what the wax dripping represents, I think there are more Makers fans than given credit. But I also think the ones who dont know what it is will think its blood dripping down.

Its fun to  think of other potential sponsors, how about Lousville Slugger Wreslting?

I for one did not know what the Makers Mark was. (I don't drink) I had to google it on the internet. 

Its a subtle reference to them.  You would really have to know what it was.  I at first thought it was the logo from Sherwin Williams the paint store.  :-D

I have made one last order for our KY Singlets to get more sizes. This will be my final order for the year.

Ordered:

Small -10

Med - 10

Lg - 10

I also have more of all other sizes.

When i run out, no more will be available.

Hey, this may be a little late, but I was wondering if you guys had any xs singlets of this year left? If so, are they still available to buy?

Yes i do

I think they look great, really like the Wax Drippings and the Slugger style logo, really a great design. I think they would be a hot commodity for the kids to trade.

Who designed the KY Singlets? I think they should be commended on a great job!

Maybe the Colonel can be next year, would you have to include Taco Bell, A&W and the rest of the Yum Brands, I hope not.

Sign in to follow this