Sign in to follow this  
myGSP

24 Nov oldham Co. duals

He is talking about a quad dual at Oldham Co. on November the 24th.  In addition to Oldham County, Campbell County, Manuel, and John Hardin were there.  I don't remember the exact team scores, but I know Oldham won all three of there duals beating Campbell by 1 point.  Campbell beat John Hardin and Manuel and John Hardin defeated Manuel.  In the big individual match up of the night, Josh Johnson beat Cory Shotwell by I think 2 like 6 to 4.  It was a great match.

They were at 152 possum daddy. I believe that josh should have and now will be ranked number one in that weight class. I dont know what weight they will end up in but i believe it will shake things up a bit. jj jude will be thrown into the mix as well at 152. if josh johnson cuts to 145 it will make things interesting at 152 between shotwell and jude.

He is talking about a quad dual at Oldham Co. on November the 24th.  In addition to Oldham County, Campbell County, Manuel, and John Hardin were there.  I don't remember the exact team scores, but I know Oldham won all three of there duals beating Campbell by 1 point.  Campbell beat John Hardin and Manuel and John Hardin defeated Manuel.  In the big individual match up of the night, Josh Johnson beat Cory Shotwell by I think 2 like 6 to 4.  It was a great match.

Oldham County's had two early and big wins by taking out Campbell Co and John Hardin.  :-o

That could prove big come state duals seeding, if Oldham County makes it. :evil:

Honestly, I'm surprized Oldham beat Campbell Co. :-o  But congrads Oldham CO. :wink:

Come on, someone has some score's. :?

Here are John Hardin results that were called in today:

CAMPBELL COUNTY 43, JOHN HARDIN 19

OLDHAM COUNTY 43, JOHN HARDIN 36

JOHN HARDIN 54, LOUISVILLE DUPONT MANUAL 22

112: Andrew Shugan 2-1

119: Danny Crittenden 1-2

125: Brandon Shugan 0-3

130: Marquis Fleet 2-1

135: Chris Cutler 0-3

140: Kirby Goodwine 3-0

145: Jordan Murphy 2-1

152: Josh Johnson 3-0

160: Ross Kok 1-2

171: Destin Powell 0-3

189: Max Malito 1-2

285: Glenn Frost 3-0

I guess 34th rank Oldham Co will make a big move in the rankings with a solid lineup and wins over Campbell County, North Hardin and two wins over John Hardin :wink:

Here are John Hardin results that were called in today:

CAMPBELL COUNTY 43, JOHN HARDIN 19

OLDHAM COUNTY 43, JOHN HARDIN 36

JOHN HARDIN 54, LOUISVILLE DUPONT MANUAL 22

112: Andrew Shugan 2-1

119: Danny Crittenden 1-2

125: Brandon Shugan 0-3

130: Marquis Fleet 2-1

135: Chris Cutler 0-3

140: Kirby Goodwine 3-0

145: Jordan Murphy 2-1

152: Josh Johnson 3-0

160: Ross Kok 1-2

171: Destin Powell 0-3

189: Max Malito 1-2

285: Glenn Frost 3-0

wheres holtzclaw

I guess 34th rank Oldham Co will make a big move in the rankings with a solid lineup and wins over Campbell County, North Hardin and two wins over John Hardin :wink:

Not so sure.  #1, this was an early season matchup with a number of kids out or not down to weight, #2 The team rankings are based on individual finish at state and I don't believe we've seen anything to dramatically change that just yet.  I agree they have a solid lineup (as usual).  Next weekend will tell a lot more at the duals.

Not so sure.  #1, this was an early season matchup with a number of kids out or not down to weight, #2 The team rankings are based on individual finish at state and I don't believe we've seen anything to dramatically change that just yet.  I agree they have a solid lineup (as usual).  Next weekend will tell a lot more at the duals.

I would guess Oldham Co would have to be one of the better teams in that region.  I don't think John Hardin is an 8th place team, they will be at good  tournaments but Duals they have to many holes.  It will be interesting in both regions who the stronger dual teams are.

Team Duals

1  Trinity (Louisville)

2  Campbell Co

3  Ryle

4  Johnson Central

5  Larue Co

6  Woodford Co

7  Southern

8  John Hardin

9  Wayne Co

10  Tates Creek

11  South Oldham

12  Seneca

13  Union Co

14  North Oldham

15  Meade Co

16  Ohio Co

Oldham County looked good this past weekend, a little inexperienced at the lighter weights but they were all scrappy.  John did have some holes but i know they were missing at least two wrestlers that I know of.