Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

2010 M.O.W.

It's early, but let's make some predictions.

Since I like the kid I want to give it to Ozbourne, but there are tons of tough contenders. What do you all think. And lets not say Fahy or Ervin because we're going after underdogs.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to say that Bradbury and Hitchings have a chance at it as well as some others.  Hitchings will more then likely dominate.  I will also throw Josh Johnson it the mix.  He will be out for some revenge next year and I think he will be pretty impressive.  A lot of good wrestlers next year that will be deserving.

It's early, but let's make some predictions.

Since I like the kid I want to give it to Ozbourne, but there are tons of tough contenders. What do you all think. And lets not say Fahy or Ervin because we're going after underdogs.:lol: :lol: :lol:

you call osbourne an underdog?

you call osbourne an underdog?

I think he was referring as Osbourne being an underdog because most wouldn't pick him as an M.O.W. and to be honest I don't see him winning it because for 1. Shotwell should be the most deserving and 2. If Zarth a 3x Champ didn't win in why would Osbourne?

Ok really now, im going to have to say Brad Hitchings, he is really impressive and has a good shot to pin through the state tournament next year.

I think this isn't the best of topics, i mean how can you predict who is going to get it, none of you have any idea who will get it. its edgy to even have rankings out right now little alone next year's mow. i mean really how many of you all predicted justin davis to get it last year? why not the 4xer or the first 3xer out of hc? or is it fayette co? this seems too hard to predict, its near impossible. im not saying don't talk about it cause i would be a hypicrit, im just saying don't anybody bash heads over this.

I think this isn't the best of topics, i mean how can you predict who is going to get it, none of you have any idea who will get it. its edgy to even have rankings out right now little alone next year's mow. i mean really how many of you all predicted justin davis to get it last year? why not the 4xer or the first 3xer out of hc? or is it fayette co? this seems too hard to predict, its near impossible. im not saying don't talk about it cause i would be a hypicrit, im just saying don't anybody bash heads over this.

Zarth is the first 3-timer out of Fayette Co; who have been some 2-timers?  Metzker is the only one I can think of but I'm sure there are others.  Interestingly enough Henry Clay has the most state champs without a team title.  An odd but not a bad stat in my opinion.

Zarth is the first 3-timer out of Fayette Co; who have been some 2-timers?  Metzker is the only one I can think of but I'm sure there are others.   Interestingly enough Henry Clay has the most state champs without a team title.  An odd but not a bad stat in my opinion.

there was another one from tates creek, mike migliaccio or something like that. in the 90s i think.

there was another one from tates creek, mike migliaccio or something like that. in the 90s i think.

are you sure that it wasnt Tom/Tim Cibull that was the 2x out of tates creeek? i think migllacio only won one title

Guest cmccoy

Tom Cibull was a two time State Champ from Tates Creek. Trejo won it only once.

Trahee( the little mexican kid from tates creek at 103 a few years ago) wasn't he a two timer? i know he won it at least once

Dan Trejo, beat Ruschell in the finals.