Sign in to follow this  
The Bear

Caleb Ervin

Holy **IT...he's pinned into the finals now!!  Go Caleb!  I always knew that kid was gonna be a stud.  Good luck in the finals.  The kid he pinned in the first period placed 5th in the state of California.  Caleb can straight up whoop some butt.

is there a mow at nationals? if so id say caleb has a good shot at getting it with a win in the finals.

I think there is.  There's a mow at Senior Nationals for sure.  I agree with you.  He has a tough kid in the finals though.  He won Freshman nationals last year and is originally from Great Bridge, Va and moved to Alabama.  Don't think I'm a stalker, i just did a google search on this kid and read an article on him.

Caleb Ervin pulled out the win in double overtime by cradling his man. CONGRATS TO KENTUCKY's FIRST NATIONAL CHAMPION in a long time.

[/quote

that made my day, congrats to caleb he is a straight monster

Thats some big shoes to fill but he does have the potential. Let's hop he does stay healthy and can represent Ky well from here on out. I can't wait to get my hands on him come June.  :-D

I honestly think Caleb will be the best wrestler to ever come out of KY, IF HE KEEPS HEALTHY!

He can be the most dominant, but I don't think that anyone would really consider him as such, because he can only win 3 state championships max.

He can be the most dominant, but I don't think that anyone would really consider him as such, because he can only win 3 state championships max.

while he may only be able to win two more titles he was runner up his freshman year and could wind up with more national accomplishments then anyone else to come out of KY and that would put him up there for best ever

I agree.. 62-0 and not giving up a takedown all year... pinning his way to the finals at the National...  All while in the 10th grade.. 2 more years of those stats and you whould have no choice but to say he is one of if not the BEST

Are we forgetting about John Fahy, state champ his freshman year. Nationally ranked.

Trust me as much as Fahy has been talked about on this website or forum I do not think anyone has forgotten about Fahy.