Sign in to follow this  
sneaky snake

What wrestler will you miss the most?

Really, it is going to be hard going in the room and Harrison not be in there. Yea i'll miss Harrison the most, i learned so much just watching him wrestle.

I know Harrison was the first person I ever saw wrestle. His dad was the first to teach me how to wrestle. But it will be a big difference without him.

I know Harrison was the first person I ever saw wrestle. His dad was the first to teach me how to wrestle. But it will be a big difference without him.

haha i remember when me you harrison and like 5 or 6 other people went to the iron man in Knoxville. it was like your first tourny and it was a freestyle match and you stood up when u were in reffs. position, that kid made your feet touch the ceiling. haha i can't say much cu i got tossed by some kid from New Jersey and wanted to quit.lol

Hes not a westler but i'll miss the Seneca coach. he was a nice man when you wern't wrestling his kid. and he always made it a point  at tourneys to give his congrats to how you finished.

Hes not a westler but i'll miss the Seneca coach. he was a nice man when you wern't wrestling his kid. and he always made it a point  at tourneys to give his congrats to how you finished.

We had a Saturday off so I went to a tournament that Seneca was at. It was a dual and I sat in their little line of chairs and tried to scream like him. lol He's a cool guy.

Also, one of the funniest things i've heard in a while was said on that day:

"Everyone from Seneca is either an idiot, mixed, or Felix Casa De Valle" lol

i will miss my boy Ichiro Chiba the most he is a real funny guy n a nice dude

man i will defiantly miss him he was one of the coolest guys Ive talk to in the state he was cool to joke wit and he would always give me good advice be for a match cant wait to go see u go play college ball Kentucky is ruttin 4 u

Agree, he coached me at some off-season tourneys and didn't have to.  Is a great guy to talk to as well.