Sign in to follow this  
LilMichaelBC

John Fahy vs. Matt Zarth

well jack i think he was emplying that since bradbury is better than fahey, and jarvis beat bradbury, then jarvis could beat fahey. no need to get testy...

Here we go back to jarvis again.

That comparison only works if you assume that Bradbury has not improved at all between last year and this year.  Judging from the way he went through state this year I would say he improved quite a bit.  So saying that because Bradbury from this year is better than fahy, therfore Jarvis from last year is better than fahy doesn't work.  Jarvis didn't beat Bradbury from this year, he beat Bradbury from last year ... 2 different wrestlers. 

In either case I don't think fahy would beat Zarth this year even at the same weight.

if fahy and zarth weighed the same i think fahy could probably take him. if zarth won it would most likely be becuase strength or expirence but fahy is a really good wrestler

and zarth isn't? if you ask me matt zarths technique is just as good, if not better than faheys. the only reason zarth didn't dominate state, like fahey did, is because of the level of competition at 103. not saying 103 is terrible, but no one can argue 119 wasn't a lot tougher.

and zarth isn't? if you ask me matt zarths technique is just as good, if not better than faheys. the only reason zarth didn't dominate state, like fahey did, is because of the level of competition at 103. not saying 103 is terrible, but no one can argue 119 wasn't a lot tougher.

by saying fahy is a good wrestler that does not mena im saying zarth is not im just saying fahy might get beat but fahy is still a good wrestler no matter what the outcome of the match was

by saying fahy is a good wrestler that does not mena im saying zarth is not im just saying fahy might get beat but fahy is still a good wrestler no matter what the outcome of the match was

Can you translate that jibberish please? 

yea i would say matt is more technical. i wrestled with him everyday. he knows everything and and can do everything good. i dont think i have ever seen anyone out class mat in strength or technique other than that nasty kid from rietz!

but then again like people have said already by fahys senior year he will probably be better than matt was his senior year. but by that time matt will be a D1 college wrestler, and those guys are are just sick.

none the less fahy has got a long time left to wrestle and it will take a good kid to beat him, no doubt

Seriously... Fahy v Livingston Merritt, or Fahy v Harrison Courtney. Its getting ridiculous. And is no longer even entertaining.