Name some wrestler's that will go undefeated at state duals by weight class

103: Fayhe

112: Bradbury

119: Logsdon

125: Travis K. Woodford or Kasey Hedges

160: Harrison Courtney

171: is hitchings 71?

Dont really know the wrestlers past that

i bet you he gives zarth a run for his money and could possibly win so i could see it happening

I think its pretty funny how you think mack lodgson (spelling?) has a chance at Zarth. Looks to me from the results from last time regardless of points, Zarth stuck him. I would just about bet you Zarth would stick him again.

There is usually one school out of the 16 that can't make it or chooses not to due to logistics.  HC always wrestles.

they actually didnt wrestle in it last year. either way, i dont see logsdon and zarth being a competitive match.

So far we have:

Region 1  Union Co. & Christian Co. (to be deciced this weekend)

Region 2  Larue Co. & Nelson Co.

Region 3  Meade Co. & Southern

Region 4  Trinity & St. X

Region 5  South Oldham & Oldham Co.

Region 6  Campbell Co. & Simon Kenton

Region 7  Woodford Co. & Tates Creek

Region 8  Johnson Central & Sheldon Clark

Thats all 16.  The only team I could see not going is Christian Co..  In that case, Henry Clay would wrestle.  But... I really don't see Christian Co. not going.

BTW, the 4 pools of 4 are drawn the morning of the duals.  The coaches decide (argue) on the top 4 seeds and eveyone else is randomly drawn in, however a team will be on the opposite side of the bracket as their regional counterpart.

My picks for top 4 seeds are:

1  Trinity

2  Campbell

3  Larue

4  Union/Woodford

I think its pretty funny how you think mack lodgson (spelling?) has a chance at Zarth. Looks to me from the results from last time regardless of points, Zarth stuck him. I would just about bet you Zarth would stick him again.

im jus sayin mack isn't as bad as you say he is.

jus watch there next match it will b good

So far we have:

Region 1  Union Co. & Christian Co. (to be deciced this weekend)

Region 2  Larue Co. & Nelson Co.

Region 3  Meade Co. & Southern

Region 4  Trinity & St. X

Region 5  South Oldham & Oldham Co.

Region 6  Campbell Co. & Simon Kenton

Region 7  Woodford Co. & Tates Creek

Region 8  Johnson Central & Sheldon Clark

Thats all 16.  The only team I could see not going is Christian Co..  In that case, Henry Clay would wrestle.  But... I really don't see Christian Co. not going.

BTW, the 4 pools of 4 are drawn the morning of the duals.  The coaches decide (argue) on the top 4 seeds and eveyone else is randomly drawn in, however a team will be on the opposite side of the bracket as their regional counterpart.

My picks for top 4 seeds are:

1  Trinity

2  Campbell

3  Larue

4  Union/Woodford

I see some major battling going on to get the #2 and #3 seeds.  Not sure how they're going to decide, but bet there is some serious debate.

How can there be any doubt who the top 3 are. The only question is who is #4.

1.)Trinity

2.)LaRue/Union

3.)LaRue/Union

#2 & #3 don't really matter because they will be on same side of pool.

4.)Toss up between Campbell & Woodford. But who wants to win that and go up against Trinity.

Reason for above seeding. Trinity beat Union(by 3) and are unanimously best team in State. LaRue beat Union in a tough dual(by 1). LaRue has only lost once in KY to Seneca(by 1). Union's only losses are to above listed teams.

I cannot make a case for Campbell because they only wrestle in NKY, and Woodford is Woodford.

I'll give you #1 Trinity and #2 Larue (for the win over Union, although the loss to Seneca hurts).  But I still say 3-5 is a dogfight.  But like you said, who wants #4 except to stay out of a pool with Trinity.  Has Woodford lost a dual this year?  Not sure if they've beat any top tier teams, but I haven't seen a lost posted.  Campbell has only lost to Ryle, who they beat at NKAC.  Union has wrestled some tough dual competition, but only in-state losses are to the top 2.  I don't know.  The good thing is with Bankemper and Walls involved I don't see it getting too ugly.  As long as Joe Jr doesn't take anyone down during the discussion it may not be too bad.  But I still say it takes a few minutes to resolve.

I'll give you #1 Trinity and #2 Larue (for the win over Union, although the loss to Seneca hurts).  But I still say 3-5 is a dogfight.  But like you said, who wants #4 except to stay out of a pool with Trinity.  Has Woodford lost a dual this year?  Not sure if they've beat any top tier teams, but I haven't seen a lost posted.  Campbell has only lost to Ryle, who they beat at NKAC.  Union has wrestled some tough dual competition, but only in-state losses are to the top 2.  I don't know.  The good thing is with Bankemper and Walls involved I don't see it getting too ugly.  As long as Joe Jr doesn't take anyone down during the discussion it may not be too bad.  But I still say it takes a few minutes to resolve.

Woodford is 15-0  Haven't faced any top teir teams

Woodford 52  Harrison 21

Woodford 47  Franklin 24

Woodford 74  Bourbon 0

Woodford 64  Lafayette 9

Woodford 45  Henry Clay 24

Woodford 58  Dunbar 15

Woodford 35  Tates Creek 27

Woodford 69  Fort Knox 9

Woodford 54  North oldham 18

Woodford 48  Wayne 25

Woodford over Eastern

Woodford over Madison

Woodford over Montgomery

Woodford over Anderson

Woodford over Eastern (again)

Union Co. has also lost to Tates Creek 36-33.

I forgot about that one.  Given that for Union (losses to Tates Creek, Larue, and Trinity) I think they drop down.  Campbell's only loss is to Ryle (who they also beat) and Woodford is unbeaten without a "big" victory.  Who gets the #3, Campbell or Woodford?