Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 DEC 11

Why do you always talk about yourself its not a big deal how you do against people this time of year it matters at state. rankings don't matter clearly i could care less where i'm at right now all that matters is where your at at the end of the year so we don't need a play by play of your match against salyers nobody cares get on the medal stand and prove it

i believe that if you look back a page or two that there was something about  the hedges-salyers exhibition that was just being cleared up.

wat does it take to get ranked for a first year wrestler

first i beat 3   Lar Co   Nick Paden at oldham co.

and today at L.I.T. i placed 1st place 103

Cocky much? haha

wat does it take to get ranked for a first year wrestler

first i beat 3   Lar Co   Nick Paden at oldham co.

and today at L.I.T. i placed 1st place 103

For 1st yr. wrestlers to be ranked, you have to place in the top 20 at state. If you place at state in the top 10, you will be ranked above 11th. Good luck to you. :-D

i believe that if you look back a page or two that there was something about  the hedges-salyers exhibition that was just being cleared up.

thats exactly it clanman, but i didnt feel i needed to explain myself to him.

Two kids to watch at 112 are Chris Cory from PCC and Robert Ankrom from Johnson Central both performed well yesterday.

112 was the toughest weight class at Johnson Central this weekend.  Cory took Brown of Tates Creek into overtime, Ankrom looked like a beast, and Kincer did his usual thing. 

112 was the toughest weight class at Johnson Central this weekend.  Cory took Brown of Tates Creek into overtime, Ankrom looked like a beast, and Kincer did his usual thing. 

yeah i feel 112 was the toughest as well.

Kincer did lose a match though didn't he?

For 1st yr. wrestlers to be ranked, you have to place in the top 20 at state. If you place at state in the top 10, you will be ranked above 11th. Good luck to you. :-D

Then why is Mack Logsdon ranked, i keep beating this dead horse i know, but for first year wrestlers if you have to place top 20 at state then why is logsdon ranked?

Then why is Mack Logsdon ranked, i keep beating this dead horse i know, but for first year wrestlers if you have to place top 20 at state then why is logsdon ranked?

Because Logsdon is known around the state and people know his ability. They are Ranger's rankings and he obviously knows Logsdon is capable. I saw Mack wrestle this weekend and completely agree.

As for Seneca's 103, I'm sure Ranger just didn't get the full results from Super Duals and Goff will be ranked on the next rankings.

Give it time if you keep winning against kids that are ranked, they get reported to Ranger. I think Ranger is updating the rankings once a week, you might make this weeks. If not you have a choice, 1st -Quit wrestling so you don't have to complain about not making the rankings or 2nd Keep winning all the way through state so when you get the GOLD, you can say the hell with Rangers rankings. :-D

Give it time if you keep winning against kids that are ranked, they get reported to Ranger. I think Ranger is updating the rankings once a week, you might make this weeks. If not you have a choice, 1st -Quit wrestling so you don't have to complain about not making the rankings or 2nd Keep winning all the way through state so when you get the GOLD, you can say the hell with Rangers rankings. :-D

Good answer.  I can't disagree.

yea bradbury does seem like hes on another level

ok Bradbury might win i dont think hes on a different level at all

im going with Bradbury, Lenz, Warra, and Leavell as a toss up

i watched Warra and Leavell wrestle this weekend and ive watched Bradbury over the years and from what i saw Saturday i saw its a toss up

I'm sure there will still be a lot of guys moving weights over the next month.  In fact, some have completely confused me.  I see a kid weighs in for the body fat test at 120, so it looks as if he will be wrestling 119.  I look at some of the early season results and see he is wrestling at 135.  That means he had to weigh 125.1, but could have been much heavier.  I'm sure some of it has to do with team lineups, but whatever the deal is, some of you guys really have me confused. :?

Team Duals

1 Union Co

2 Trinity (Louisville)

3 Campbell Co

4 Ryle

5 Seneca

6 John Hardin

7 Oldham Co

8 Wayne Co

9 Larue Co

10 Johnson Central

11 Tates Creek

12 Christian Co

13 Woodford Co

14 North Oldham

15 Iroquois

16 Meade Co

im just curious as to why Harrison Co isn't ranked. We have a pretty solid team and have beaten #7 Oldham Co, #14 North Oldham. We have lost to Meade and John Hardin but was lacking Trevor Maxwell and a hwt (which was out due to football)

im just curious as to why Harrison Co isn't ranked. We have a pretty solid team and have beaten #7 Oldham Co, #14 North Oldham. We have lost to Meade and John Hardin but was lacking Trevor Maxwell and a hwt (which was out due to football)

So is Maxwell back?

This takes into account only the top 2 from each region, to "project" state duals finish.  I'm somewhat guessing at that right now, but once the teams are determined I will only rank those 16.

Your football team has been on the sidelines too long for those guys to be missing meets.

This takes into account only the top 2 from each region, to "project" state duals finish.  I'm somewhat guessing at that right now, but once the teams are determined I will only rank those 16.

Your football team has been on the sidelines too long for those guys to be missing meets.

[/quote/]

The football season has been over for a while but we have jus recruited a hwt from the team in the past two weeks and are still getting him use to the basics. I do see what ur saying now about the "project" state duals finish though.

William Northington(prp) dec 3-2  Alex Meads(Irq) 

This was Willys 1st or 2nd match back this year.  If he can learn a few moves he will be very tough at 160 or 171