Sign in to follow this  
TCmma

Ky wrestler now Ultimate fighter

Back to the topic,

I am a bettin man, Junie B.  screws up on the show.  Just a hunch! 

You are probably right.  Too bad though, because he looks like one of the toughest lightweights on the show.  From what I have seen so far I can only imagine one or two guys competing with him.

after seeing the way he acts you would think he would end up getting kicked off, but he is just too good.

plus i dont think that someone who got kicked out of the house would have a blog on ufc.com but junie does.

i think junie is the guy that dana was talking about when he said we have the next anderson silva.

I hope not. I enjoy watching the show and now that we are represented by Junie it is that more interesting.

Could you say "you" are represented by this drunk, not "we"

if u dont think he is good for ky just wait till next eppisode!, its forreal 10x worse

it doesnt matter how he acts really he is bad ass and is great for kentucky.

got Junie Browning!

Didn't see this weeks episode, What happened? From the comments it does not sound good. Hope he gets his head screwed on straight. It's great to be a fighter but you still have to act like a professional.

Actually yes, Rob does have a fight coming soon on Warsaw IN oct 18th .  Ontheroad coach (G) is his trainer (as well as our middle school coach).  Rob wrestled for other places besides Eastern.

Actually yes, Rob does have a fight coming soon on Warsaw IN oct 18th .  Ontheroad coach (G) is his trainer (as well as our middle school coach).  Rob wrestled for other places besides Eastern.

I stand corrected then, I thought Robert had a while til his next fight.

it doesnt matter how he acts really he is bad butt and is great for kentucky.

got Junie Browning!

Not such a great spokesperson for KY wrestling, or people in general.  Allow me to quote "that's all the UFC needs is another boring a$$ wrestler" or something to that effect.  In his defense he may have been drinking, I don't know, but that's what he said.

So he doesn't support wrestling, I would hope wrestling would not be supporting him. 

Not such a great spokesperson for KY wrestling, or people in general.  Allow me to quote "that's all the UFC needs is another boring a$$ wrestler" or something to that effect.  In his defense he may have been drinking, I don't know, but that's what he said.

So he doesn't support wrestling, I would hope wrestling would not be supporting him.   

Trust me he loves wrestling he goes to the state finals everyear, but its the ultimate FIGHTER. i was with him tonight hes not really syked on how he acted

Trust me he loves wrestling he goes to the state finals everyear, but its the ultimate FIGHTER. i was with him tonight hes not really syked on how he acted

okay so you know him well,

so he got lucky and didnt get kicked out, but now how does he not get kicked out.

he is still one of the best fighters i have seen, just wish he acted better.