13 Simon Kenton

24 Scott

32 Newport

47 Dixie Heights

57 Cooper

59 Conner

65 Boone Co

Holmes

whate a minent is this the rankings for next year, now i see why cooper is on here

Why would we rank last years Region 6 when it already happend?? this to see how we think it will happen next year

why is wren not on here?

Probably because nobody knows if this kid is going to wrestle.  After his devistating injury.  He has missed weight, gotten injured again and quit several times in each catagory. 

However Ranger has him in the latest rankings.  So here are the Region 6 rankings according to Ranger (marked by his rankings on the left) and a tweek by GOO (no markings on left)

9 DH Michael Britton 11

16 Ryle TJ Ruschell 9

17 Cam Co Jake Wells 10

Hol Thurman Herron    9

3 Ryle Austin Palmer 11

8 Scott Ritchie Supe 10

Cam Co  Zack Fryer      9

SK        Alex Brown      8

2 Ryle Michael Osborne 11

3 Scott Steve Supe 11

7 Cam Co John Hale 11

8 SK Kevin Cooper 8

19  BC Tyler Gies 10

2 Cam Co Caleb Schneider 12

8 Ryle Kaleb Lonkard 10

15  SK Korey Belew 11

5 Ryle Anthony Marlo 11

6 Coop TJ Bates 11

10 Cam Co Sean Hamons 10

13 BC Jordan Bernard 12

18 Hol Brandon Wren 11

4 SK Steve Norbury 12

6 Ryle Matt Aylor 12

9 Scott Zack Sowder 11

New      Henry Tucker        12

1 Cam Co Dusty Brown 12

15 Ryle Zack Roland 11

SK        Ryan Stevens        9

2 Cam Co Korey Shotwell 11

SK        Weston Ott          11

Hol        Alex Dailey            11

4 Ryle Connor Coyle 10

15 Cam Co Justin Black 12

Holmes  D.J. Cooper          12

3 Cam Co Jake Lee 11

12 Con Preston Adams 12

Boo Co  Justin Bernard        12

SK        Greg Morgan          10

3 Cam Co Nathan Ilg 11

New      Quantez Jeffrey    11

2 SK Matt Neal 12

3 Ryle Will Hogben 12

14 Scott Evan Holten 12

17 Hol Mark Jones 12

18 BC Brian Robertson 12

5 Cam Co Jacob Ilg 12

6 Ryle Jacob Bradford 12

17 SK Alex Van Winkle 11

12 DH Joe Gronefeld 12

18 Ryle Brandon Adams 11

New      Gabe Smith          ??

Boo Co  Martin Jones          10

Team

2 Campbell Co

4 Ryle

18 Simon Kenton

27 Scott

43 Dixie Heights

44 Cooper

51 Boone Co

56 Conner

60 Holmes

Newport

Wow! Its really sad to see only one Conner kid (Adams) on that list. Its amazing how that program has dwindled so much since 05 when they finished in the top 10 at state. Hopefully with their successful youth program they got going on over there, they'll be able to rebuild that program before Mr. Badida retires.

- Since when did Mr. Bankamper hire a recruiting coach? With key addition every year like Lee, Brown, Illg brothers. Must be nice.

Wow! Its really sad to see only one Conner kid (Adams) on that list. Its amazing how that program has dwindled so much since 05 when they finished in the top 10 at state. Hopefully with their successful youth program they got going on over there, they'll be able to rebuild that program before Mr. Badida retires.

- Since when did Mr. Bankamper hire a recruiting coach? With key addition every year like Lee, Brown, Illg brothers. Must be nice.

You must not their newest addition John Hale!!

Go get'em Coach...Just clean house with recruits. I just heard now there making arrangements to move Harrison Courtney to Campbell County!! Anyone else heard this?? Looks like Campbell County is becoming the new Trinity of Northern Kentucky sports.

If CC keeps on the track that they are on they will be the first team in history to have kids from each high school in their district to transfer to their school! And the amazing part is, that they all have one thing in common, yep you guessed it, they all like wearing purple singlets.

Here is my two cents. 

Coming from someone who has seen this program from all levels.  (A wrestler for Campbell, A coach for Campbell, an opposing coach, and now a parent of a wrestler for Campbell)

I don't believe that anyone would move to a school district just for a sport, no matter what sport it is.  Most people can't afford to pack up their things and re-locate. 

The Nky area is not like Louisville.  Most of the schools are not located near each other, nor is there any open enrollment between the districts.  The truth is that Campbell Co is a growing area now.  In the past Boone and Kenton was were the population growths were happening.  Campbell is now getting their time in the sun for economic growth which leads to population growth. 

In all the years that I have been involved with Campbell Co wrestling 1982-present.  I only remember 1 or 2 other wrestlers moving into the district, and Mike Bankemper has been the head coach since 1983 when we were state runner-up to Conner. 

I personally will be returning to Campbell because I don't want to move nor can I afford to.  Therefore my son will stay wrestling at Campbell even though I had thought that he may not once he reached high school. 

The recruiting aspect is ridiculous.  If anyone has coached before they know that when a wrestler comes to a program with a different style it becomes difficult for them to acclimate to the new style of coaching. 

Sorry that was probably about 15 cents worth.

Go get'em Coach...Just clean house with recruits. I just heard now there making arrangements to move Harrison Courtney to Campbell County!! Anyone else heard this?? Looks like Campbell County is becoming the new Trinity of Northern Kentucky sports.

I have a couple responses to this.  First, it is inappropriate and against the forum rules to suggest that someone is breaking the KHSAA rules.  Not to mention the bad reputation you are trying to portray on these great coaches and programs.  My guess is you know absolutely nothing about the moves being discussed.  So unless you have some reason and evidence to base your comments on it sounds like you are just jealous of another program.  Second, if you are "only joking", consider a few things.  Joking kids are not the only people reading this forum.  I personally have been in contact with people running national wrestling websites and college coaches (discussing rankings of course).  I am doing my best to spread the word on Kentucky wrestling.  If any of those folks or an athletic director or other school administrator or just any parent or fan scans through and sees comments like this their opinion could be dramatically impacted by an uninformed joke.  So please think before you type.  And finally, I would love to see my boys in purple singlets for the next 14 years.  And like others have said, it is not just because of the great wrestlers that Coach Bankemper and Coach Gray have produced, but because of the type of men they are and the way the program is run.

This discussion has been focused on Cambell County, but it applies to all schools.  I admit, I have never been a Trinity fan, but it is also unfair to imply or accuse them of wrongdoing on this site.  And even more so when 99% of the time you have no evidence at all.

say what you want boys, CC is still about 4 recruits short of beating Ryle. Your running out of time Bull dog and PLee ze.   :lol:

and your team is about 13 kids short there gravelhead.  time to turn in your orange and black panties and be a big cooper boy now.  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

and your team is about 13 kids short there gravelhead.  time to turn in your orange and black panties and be a big cooper boy now.

Wow thats mature, I think grapplehead was only kidding.

Hale 119 rank 7th

Brown 140 rank 1st

Lee 160 rank 3rd

Nat Ilg 171 rank 3rd

Jac Ilg 215 rank 5th

This is what CC got added on to their roster! No implications, no ribbing, Just the facts.

I don't think there are any issues with stating the facts.  The problem comes when you start implying that something unethical or a rules violation has taken place.

Just for the record, I never said that they used recruiting tactics. And i'm kind of annoyed that we were having a legit discussion pertaining to REGION 6 RANKINGS and we swurved off topic like we always do. Can we please get back on topic?