Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 23

Kyle Hardin (FC) pinned Mark Payne (CHCO) in the finals of the Big East and was ranked higher than him last week.  What changed? did Payne beat somebody good?

Kyle Hardin (FC) pinned Mark Payne (CHCO) in the finals of the Big East and was ranked higher than him last week.  What changed? did Payne beat somebody good?

Nope, just too many results floating around in my head.  The back and forth with Tennyson had me changing those guys around and I forgot about the Big East match.  I have fixed it.

Who all has Phil Harrison beat? I almost teched him when I first got eligable for 160. It might have been at JCTC. I don't think he scored offensively at all. I was just curious.

i didnt know you was cutting weight well i guess your not right now but yelp

119 is really a toss up, Carr beat Zarth, but Zarth beat the Virginia kid Carr lost too. The only one unbeaten is Martin who beat Zarth.... soooo....

Did Zarth and Carr only wrestle once this season?

isn't Ben barger out to he didn't wrestle at south oldam

Ughh thats kind of a strange subject at this point guess everyone will juss have to wait an see how things unfold. Right now i think the best  explanation i can deliver is "were expierencing some technical problems lol"

I have a question, is Adomy (112 for KCD) going to be back this season? I saw him at the region 5 duals and he was sitting out, and I know he was out at the Valley as well, I haven't seen him wrestling lately.

i didn't know you was cutting weight well i guess your not right now but yelp

I wasn't cutting. It was just best for the team for me to wrestle up while we had some holes in the line-up. I was wrestlin 189/171 while I weighed about 160, 163 if I ate the morning right before weigh-in's. But yeah, I inside tripped him three times for back points and got a reversal and did some turning on the ground. He was on his back for the last half of the third in a guillotine, thought he was stuck but I guess not.

I have a question, is Adomy (112 for KCD) going to be back this season? I saw him at the region 5 duals and he was sitting out, and I know he was out at the Valley as well, I haven't seen him wrestling lately.

Clayton Adamy has a broken thumb but will be back for regionals.

Eric Buchanon pinned Josh Willett from Union County. Nearly beat Agnew  the last time they wrestled. Agnew beat Armstrong. It really looks like 152 in region I is up for grabs. Its going to be a dog fight.....

130 is going to be rough in Region I as well. Skinner, Ervin, Bunch, Hogan, Martin and Martin. Two of these guys arent going to state.... :-o

160 wont be nearly as exciting with Wolseifer out for the season. THat would have been a heck of a match between Ervin and Johnny.

HWT Houston Croney seems to have seperated himself from the rest of the region I opponents. I cant believe that Rhinestine fell off like he did.

lots of surprises should be in store. State duals this weekend, Regional in two weeks, and State following.......LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

119 is really a toss up, Carr beat Zarth, but Zarth beat the Virginia kid Carr lost too. The only one unbeaten is Martin who beat Zarth.... soooo....

Did Zarth and Carr only wrestle once this season?

my names not in this toss up =/

GOOD JOB ON THE RANKINGS!! I think our 130 Branden Wyatt should be at least 30th or somthing, our 152 Nelson Mason is pritty good to but I think the rankings look good, GOOD JOB Antonio and Cody!! :lol:

I was really waiting on the Danger to pride himself, you looked good,,,,, Yesterday! I like your posts. Do you do your homework,,,ever? Your GPA must be over a 3.43 second pin. lol

I have no idea what that means. lol. Please explain because I have no idea whether or not it was possitive.