Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 Pre-season October 14

These are just my opinions on the top ranking HS this years opening the season. And I have been approved by Ranger123 to post these.

1 Union County

2  Trinity (Louisville)

3   Woodford County

4   Fern Creek

5   Campbell Co.

6   South Oldham

7   Wayne Co.

8   Seneca

9   Ryle

10   John Hardin

All these teams might i add, are all very young for the most part with having alot of Sopmores and Juniors. So i could see these teams being in the top ranked teams for a while on ranger123 rankings.

The rankings are great, it keeps a fire going at all times. I dont see anything wrong with someone posting that they disagree with Ranger after all he cant always be right. So to the Grappler of Old take a sip of prune juice and loosen your depends these guys can have opinions too. :-P

Grappler is not saying anyone should keep their opinions to themselves, he is just saying that guys shouldn't get their panties in a wad and get all mad because a guy or team is ranked #23 and they can or did beat #22 in a hot dog eating contest in kindergarten.

Guest wrestler92

I agree these are top teams, but a few of them will fall off pretty far next year too as some of them have pretty much all seniors who will do their scoring for them and not much behind in underclassmen.....as of yet. 

These are just my opinions on the top ranking HS this years opening the season. And I have been approved by Ranger123 to post these.

1 Union County

2  Trinity (Louisville)

3   Woodford County

4   Fern Creek

5   Campbell Co.

6   South Oldham

7   Wayne Co.

8   Seneca

9   Ryle

10   John Hardin

All these teams might i add, are all very young for the most part with having alot of Sopmores and Juniors. So i could see these teams being in the top ranked teams for a while on ranger123 rankings.

I would say 6 out of the 10 teams are young that i know of.

Union

Trinity

Fern Creek

Wayne Co.

Ryle

John Hardin

I would have to disagree with you on this one.  Fern Creek is senior heavy.  I know, my son is one of them.

From what I just heard my main man from Holmes Brandon Wren will be going 112 again this year.

I heard he only wieghs about 118 now.  If he makes 112 than he should make some noise this year and should be listed in the top 10 or at least top 15 at 112. 

They also have some kid that went to Conner last year. He claims he placed at the middle school state last year. Im not sure of his name Boxly, Baxter.  Someting like that.

Brandon is planning on wrestling 112 this year.  He is wieghing about 116.

The wrestler you are trying to figure out is Chris Baxley.

As I have mentioned before the best thing is that Brandon is able to compete again. 

Brandon is planning on wrestling 112 this year.  He is wieghing about 116.

The wrestler you are trying to figure out is Chris Baxley.

As I have mentioned before the best thing is that Brandon is able to compete again. 

Thats awesome...after i heard about his injury i was sure he would not step back on the mat again

Hey Ranger,

Is there anyway you could list the rankings in a more printer-friendly format?  I'm sure that this wouldn't be much of a challenge for your highly developed skills. It would be great if you could condense the ranking down to maybe two or three pages, as it is right now it usually take seven or eight pages to print the rankings.  Thanks for you fortitude.

Hey Ranger,

Is there anyway you could list the rankings in a more printer-friendly format?  I'm sure that this wouldn't be much of a challenge for your highly developed skills. It would be great if you could condense the ranking down to maybe two or three pages, as it is right now it usually take seven or eight pages to print the rankings.  Thanks for you fortitude.

Yes, I'll see what I can do.  Maybe I can attach an excel spreadsheet that prints nicely.  I'll give that a try on the next update.

Oh yeah, you know I learned all sorts of lessons about fortitude from you guys down at KCD.

Thanks Grap. 

Why would I lie about someting like this?  We gotta get some respect in the COV.  Now that Golsby's gone Holmes will have a hard time getting any respect. 

I ment to get on here earlier and edit that post, my bad.

1 Tri Myron Bradbury  10

2 Un Co Jarvis Elam  12

3 Sen Shawn Johnson  10

4 Let Co Cen Dakota Kincer  11

5 Way Co Luke Troxell  8

6 Lar Co Joey Henderson  10

7 Har Co Andy Lenz  11

8 TC Zac Brown  10

9 Hend Co Chris Merriwether  10

10 Ft Camp Jared Smith  11

11 Ryle Kaleb Lonkard  9

12 Bou Co John Stout  8

13 PD Pat Milford  10

14 Wood Co Shane White  8

15 St X Byron Hoskinson  10

16 JC Jayce Carr  8

17 Eas Austin Dicken  8

18 Mon Co Rex Stephens

19 Scott Ritchie Supe  9

20 Sou James Huffine  10

21 NO Zach Richardson  10

22 Cam Co Mitch Cline  9

23 Nel Co Hank Krauss  10

24 CH Alex Courtois  10

25 And Co Hunter Lilly

what happened to the other woodford co. kid?

he is wrestling this year as far as i know. and he will be at 103 unless he puts on weight.

so wat about him?

Yes, I'll see what I can do.  Maybe I can attach an excel spreadsheet that prints nicely.  I'll give that a try on the next update.

Oh yeah, you know I learned all sorts of lessons about fortitude from you guys down at KCD.

Can you make them like the rankings coach coomes does.

what happened to the other woodford co. kid?

he is wrestling this year as far as i know. and he will be at 103 unless he puts on weight.

so wat about him?

im not running my mouth but it looks like Shane White is the better of those wrestlers so the other kid would be JV

im not running my mouth but it looks like Shane White is the better of those wrestlers so the other kid would be JV

tru but i wouldnt be to surprised to see him at some meets cus ive wrestled them both and neither seemed much better than the other.

Guest 103GBM?

tru but i wouldnt be to surprised to see him at some meets cus ive wrestled them both and neither seemed much better than the other.

who? Bracco and Shane White