littleschool130

favorite wrestler to watch from a different team at state

Even though I disagree how he wrestles sometimes, I enjoy watching Justin Davis from Eastern.

Just a pure and raw athlete and very exciting to watch.

Good lord he is so quick and strong. I like that little duck-under he does.

Good lord he is so quick and strong. I like that little duck-under he does.

I think once he gets more technique he will be very hard to beat. He has already proven he has the strength and quickness to be a great wrestler. Placing 4th as a first year wrestler is no too shabby

i like watching matt zarth, his technique is almost flawless, his pressure is always in the exact right place it needs to be. and ben warner was fun to watch also, expecially when he threw in that high half combo.

My fravorit was DEF! Justin Davis. He's a monster. I don't see how someone could not like how he wrestles... its his first year and he is working with everything he's got (which is alot) and his deffensive skills are amazing.

My fravorit was DEF! Justin Davis. He's a monster. I don't see how someone could not like how he wrestles... its his first year and he is working with everything he's got (which is alot) and his deffensive skills are amazing.

ya but we saw how technique took over when he wrestled poulton!

I am telling you guys, watch for davis in the future.  He started halfway through the season and placed fourth.  Thats rediculous, and your right technique did  get him but he has as good technique as any one with equivelent experience.  Im just sayin --that boy good--- :mrgreen:

I really enjoyed watching Tyler Voth this year.  He always seemed to be in the match and most important he always seemed to be having FUN!!  Kids too often forget to have fun out there.

evans & zarth

i also liked watching martin from seneca - he appeared so small to me & i saw him overpowering these boys that just seemed huge (for some reason) compared to him. he impressed me with his technique as well.

i like the lower weight classes... *shrugs*

I like to watch the Ft Knox heavy weight, and matt byrd. i love it when the big guys actually shoot and not just stand there and weight for the other guy to fall down

well said.

myron did pretty dang good considering he is a freshman, yea he lost but he didnt get the sh** beat out of him by no means!!!

I would defintately have to say FROG ROSS from Montgomery County he had a real slick kelly role and his mom and that other girl screaming FROG ROS FROG the entire match made it all the better. That kid is frogin

Yea. lol. Ross cracks me up. He was walkin' around with a girl who I assumed was his girlfriend. She looked like an amazon in comparison to him. haha. He's a nice guy though. I definately see where they get "frog" from.

We were laughing so hard, I had to see when his matches were so we made sure we were there,, that was the only kid we watched for pure pleasure of watching, without the wrestling factor, ,, His Mom and the girl, we really liked the way they stomped their feet

I know this is not original but I really enjoy watching Wolseifer.  His speed and power are unbelievable.  I think most of us, at least in the Louisville area, take his ability for granted b/c we're so used to seeing it. 

Daniel Thuenerman was one of my favorite wrestlers to watch.  He was always on the offensive. 

He was always trying to find a way to score.  Just look what he did to Courtney in the last period.

Daniel Thuenerman was one of my favorite wrestlers to watch.  He was always on the offensive. 

He was always trying to find a way to score.  Just look what he did to Courtney in the last period.

i am with Grappler all the way on that. Thueneman is also one of my fravorits to watch. Not just because he's my weight class either. He is very offensive, and i like the many different variations of ways he finds to score his points.

I also enjoyed Myron Bradbury. He did some funky stance/dance in his match with Elliot Martin, that i have seen him do for the 3rd time. I dont know the purpose of it because i havent seen it work for anything, but i think its cool. lol