Must be quite the issue. The Flo guys were concerned about saying anything on their radio show, didn’t want to get sued. You can check it on their site. As a team, even before the issue Missouri was solid at all but 125 and HWT. They have had a number of heavies in the room the past few yrs, but none seem ready to make the leap. It has been suggested on TheMat that Missouri ought to bump up one of the 97s. Worth a shot in my book. MAC is not good at HWT. Maybe a 97 could actually win a match at NCAAs. 

• Upvote 2

Yeah they should cut him ...there has to be a better heavy or 97  on the team than him ..and you know all about the heavy class in D1 college ..you a gd genius hahahahha

Sealed dual against virginia beats Harrington the fargo champ from his jr yr hes great ,gets benched and time to move on lmao up till he was out he had the longest streak of not missing a match of any tiger on the team hes a fn warrior simple as that and hes there for a reason.they have no better and.cannot or will not get anyone better ....thats the facts punk

• Downvote 2

On 1/27/2018 at 3:13 AM, wildcat2002 said:

Why do you think I asked you. You used to be so quick to chime in...this time its different. Why? 

Myers family’s greatest title is a small school OHSAA championship won at whatever school they were at after Moe. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nkawtg said:

Myers family’s greatest title is a small school OHSAA championship won at whatever school they were at after Moe. 

An undefeated seson as a soph in Ohio is nothing to sneese at after a 3rd place finish to losing to mines on a bs call as a fresh ..

But as a Family......meaning both boys ....SIX AAs at fargo two doubles and two freestyle a piece is pretty damn spectacular ..outside that an NHSCA sr ow and wrestler of the yr says it all ...far to many ky firsts to even.bring up and make you look the fool.

Two brothers with as many Fargo placings as The entire state has had says enough dumb @&&

As for ky ,the storybook ending was The Camel.state title handed to.them.by Stephens four pins and a tech ,and a freshman.state champ at 220 Both undefeated that yr :) hows that lmfao

34 minutes ago, LIONHEART said:

As for ky ,the storybook ending was The Camel.state title handed to.them.by Stephens four pins and a tech ,and a freshman.state champ at 220 Both undefeated that yr :) hows that lmfao

Campbell County was winning state titles long before anybody knew who you were. They will be winning them long after your kids aw retired. Probably shouldn't sling shit at the only place that was able to tolerate you. It is amazing that your kids have been as successful as they been despite you. If you would keep your mouth shut your kids would get the respect they've earned. I'll share some advice a very wise man told me once. "It is better to be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Alf said:

Campbell County was winning state titles long before anybody knew who you were. They will be winning them long after your kids aw retired. Probably shouldn't sling shit at the only place that was able to tolerate you. It is amazing that your kids have been as successful as they been despite you. If you would keep your mouth shut your kids would get the respect they've earned. I'll share some advice a very wise man told me once. "It is better to be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

+1

4 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

An undefeated seson as a soph in Ohio is nothing to sneese at after a 3rd place finish to losing to mines on a bs call as a fresh ..

But as a Family......meaning both boys ....SIX AAs at fargo two doubles and two freestyle a piece is pretty damn spectacular ..outside that an NHSCA sr ow and wrestler of the yr says it all ...far to many ky firsts to even.bring up and make you look the fool.

Two brothers with as many Fargo placings as The entire state has had says enough dumb @&&

I agree with Lionheart. I think the 3rd place as a frosh d1 Ohio was the greatest accomplishment the Myers boys had, then the sophomore championship by Stephen.

I would rank Stephans 2nd place finish as a senior up there as well. Clearly was struggling, hurt and wrestled up a weight class. Stud.

You didnt listen to the wise man.,and stud indeed HS wins over Reuschell ,Jones ,Cooper ,French,Hamilton, ...All KY state champs, ....Outscored every  CC wrestler at state after only wrestling two weeks and two weight classes up the yr they won state...CCs first ever SR AA ...and on and on....not bashing CC but Stephen alone has more credentials then every other CC HS wrestler in.History combined ,except Austin !!!  two losses in four years at state lol ,both by a point !!!

And.idk what CC did in.the stoneage ...a shame.they did not listen to me.or they would have had another state team title but they babied one of their former.coaches sons rather than do what was best for their future.....

I rarely post because its pointless six state titles and six undefeated seasons.between two brothers lmfao ...Stephen still a player in ky wrestling the team he helps coach just won.reg 6 hahahahahah some of you are complete idiots 

• Downvote 1

He's still stuck in high school nothing new here.. 

He'sgot the copy and paste going from  the Myers master threat of prep accomplishments. 

What we have to hear about when the flames are burning low on any future accomplishment. 

• Upvote 2

Are you kidding me?  Why do you guys keep it up?  

All I would like to know is what happened to Austin.  He is ultimately a great young man.  Why drag him thru the mud?  I know very few people who would do the things he has done for his friends and acquaintances.  Very polite to his peers and while in High School in Ky never had a bad reputation in school or out.   

I hope that whatever has happened he can fix the problem.  Being a successful young man with much hype wold make it easy to fall into a bad situation.  Everyone is out to knock a person like this down a step or two. Please remember this is a young man's life we are talking about on here.  Wish him success and if you can't then keep it to yourself.  

I don't think anyone who is posting on here has one problem with Austin himself.  Regardless of his success, or if his success is ended on the mat, he is still a great human being who will, like everyone else, make a mistake or two along the way.  

Good Luck Austin.  I hope everything works out for you and you continue to be the great individual you have always been. 

GOO OUT.

Lmfao both my boys college nat qualifiers as fresh ,earned not given and when all the horse jockey sise wrestlers from ky are done wrestling Austin will take over other sports ...you people are sad

Seriously why has a simple post about some wrestling replacements turned into a name calling argument? We are all supposed to be adults and setting a good example for our young wrestlers,some of which read this forum. What kind of example are we setting? I personally feel that this discussion has gone way of track. Stop the bickering and name calling on an open forum, go private with it. We have had enough of this negative crap the last several weeks and it is giving the kids a bad view of our sport, which we all are supposed love. I want our sport vto thrive in Kentucky but when the adults leading the way start acting worse than the youths we lead then we  are not going to thrive. IMHO.

14 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

You didnt listen to the wise man.,and stud indeed HS wins over Reuschell ,Jones ,Cooper ,French,Hamilton, ...All KY state champs, ....Outscored every  CC wrestler at state after only wrestling two weeks and two weight classes up the yr they won state...CCs first ever SR AA ...and on and on....not bashing CC but Stephen alone has more credentials then every other CC HS wrestler in.History combined ,except Austin !!!  two losses in four years at state lol ,both by a point !!!

And.idk what CC did in.the stoneage ...a shame.they did not listen to me.or they would have had another state team title but they babied one of their former.coaches sons rather than do what was best for their future.....

I rarely post because its pointless six state titles and six undefeated seasons.between two brothers lmfao ...Stephen still a player in ky wrestling the team he helps coach just won.reg 6 hahahahahah some of you are complete idiots 

Been involved with the CC program since I moved here and like to think that I know most things that go on with the program. Would love to know what former coaches kid was babied that cost them a state title.

• Upvote 1