Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Big Ten Championships

The 2 seed at 125 for penn state medical forfeiting out first match really hurt them on team point wise. Freshman Moore at Ohio State was exciting to watch, never a dull moment. 

14 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

The 2 seed at 125 for penn state medical forfeiting out first match really hurt them on team point wise. Freshman Moore at Ohio State was exciting to watch, never a dull moment. 

Moore was on the attack the whole match gassed a little towards the end..

I think they surprised a lot of people. Lost bad in duels to Penn and Iowa. I had Snyder and NT as locks but overlooked Martin and Micah making the finals. Also Moore had lost 2 to Pharr previously. and Bo was questionable with the limited amount of work.

5 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

The Buckeyes really surprised me this weekend! One hell of a finish for TOSU.

Just think back to when J Jaggers was a returning national champ but struggled with weight and lost well over 10 matches but won the NCAAs again. It's almost like Tom Ryan designs them for tournaments and blows off duals. 

Wish I knew what was up with Jake Ryan. He was very good a year ago in making the round of 12. 

Myles Martin looked awful in the finals but don't count him out. 6 point foot sweep to your back is hard to recover from. 

Best part is the entire team returns. Next best part was Iowa being a distant third.